Cassandra's Revenge Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Winderboy
Winderboy
11 Followers

With a big smile, she went into her cocky, revenge voice, "Sorry Kaiden, there was a short intermission, but now I'm back to bring you part three. I really think you're going to like this part because after some serious discussion, we've all decided that my four new lovers are going to compete with each other. What kind of competition, you ask? Well, it's a competition to see which one of them can get me pregnant first!" The men all looked like they were about to protest because no such conclusion had been reached, but then, Cassie continued.

"But before they start competing to knock me up, I'm going to let all four of them fuck my tight ass! That's right, Shithead, before I spend weeks getting load after load of hot semen dumped into my fertile cunt, they're going to ream my little shitter as hard as they can!"

Cassie spun the camera around and went directly over to Don. She motioned for him to stand up and as soon as he did, she yanked his boxers to the floor. The recent break and all the discussion of the future had already put considerable life back into his wide member.

"Oh...my...gawd, Kaiden," Cassie dramatically announced as she held the camera so it would capture both her face and Don's shaft. "Can you believe, Mmm, that this fat, Mmm, fucking cock, Mmm, is going to fuck me until I'm pregnant!?" Cassie taunted, taking a slurp on Don's prick with every Mmm. "Oh, fuck, I can't wait. Somebody take this camera so I can suck this fucking dick hard!"

As Cassie began to throat-fuck Don with gusto, Pat leaped up to resume camera duty. He diligently filmed from several angles as Don's soft groans and Cassie's slurping mouth created the soundtrack. Not to be outdone, Katie and Peach quickly maneuvered their way into the scene, joining Cassie in a spectacular triple-blow-job. Of course, that didn't last long. All three other men swarmed around in the span of time it took to strip their boxers back off. Pat had to settle for yanking his down as far as he could reach, not wanting to lose the images he was capturing on film.

Now, it was four-on-three and Pat just held the camera at an overhead angle to catch every time mouths swapped places. It was a great shot, giving ample view of four cocks being alternated between mouths and hands. Occasionally, one of the women would pause long enough to glance up at the camera and prod Kaiden with some sharp insult. Once everyone was rock hard, the circle parted and Cassie, Katie and Peach all climbed onto the couch with their asses in the air. Like a choreographed dance, Don stepped behind Cassie, Mike behind Peach and Pat behind Katie. Chris managed to climb onto the couch next to Katie and sat on the back facing forward. As if Katie's mouth enveloping his bulbous phallus was the signal, the other three men thrust forward into their respective asses.

Two loud moans and a muffled groan indicated the start of several wild hours. Round one kept all three women in their current position, allowing the men to fuck them thoroughly from behind. Mike and Pat made sure to go a little easier and Chris forced Katie to ease up on him by firmly gripping her hair. The camera panned around but the main focus was on Cassie with Don taking the lead. He kept track of the other three, making regular eye contact and easing his own thrusts to keep pace. The others caught on without needing instructions, carefully building themselves up with steady rhythm. The effect was quite impressive on the women, who all began to come with frequent regularity, each of them outshouting the previous in both volume and vulgarity. When the time finally arrived, Don did a quick ready check and all four men nodded that they were close. With that sorted, Don began to pound his cock up into Cassie hard and fast. Her hands clenched the back of the couch at the unexpected assault and her clenching rectal muscles were enough to finish Don off. With only the slightest warning, he buried himself deeply and erupted inside her. Cassie immediately climaxed with him, hurling insults at Kaiden while glorifying the power of Don's potent sperm.

Immediately after Don sqeezed the last drops out of his balls, he stepped away. There was a wail of protest for a mere heartbeat until Mike's prodigious member filled Cassie in one stroke. Simultaneously, Pat entered Peach and Chris eased into Katie. Mike was hard, throbbing, and ready. Cassie could feel his need and begged him to come. Five seconds later, he did, blasting his sperm into her colon like it was rocket propelled and causing Cassie to thrash and moan like a wild animal.

Once more, Mike withdrew as soon as his orgasm subsided but Pat practically shoulder charged him out of the way as he slid inside her gaping, soaked anus. Now, Cassie was beyond coming down. Her orgasms were a pounding, exponentially increasing beast that possessed her body. Pat came in another quick surge, mingling fresh jizz with the two previous loads seconds before Chris sealed it all inside her with his enormous cock head.

"This is starting to become a habit," he grunted while deeply fucking her. Everyone but Cassie laughed. Cassie was too busy coming. When Chris made it an even four, Cassie blacked out. She had just received four hot loads in just under two minutes. Unlike the others, Chris stayed put, glanced at the camera and said, "nowthat'show you get revenge!"

When he finally pulled out, Cassie regained consciousness just in time for Pat to film the entire sticky mess that had been pumped into her ass come pouring back out. "Holy fuckin' shit, that's hot!" he cried for the camera as Cassie's rectum winked open and closed with wet, bubbling gushes.

"...more," she whispered.

"What's that, Babe?" Pat asked.

"Hmm, m-more," she managed a little louder.

"Still can't hear you, Honey," Pat played up for Kaiden.

"MORE GODDAMMIT!" Cassie yelled.

"You want more? You got it!" Pat handed off the camera to Katie and hopped up next to Cassie. With a yank of her hair, he pulled her mouth over and sank it on his shiny, streaked cock. As he shoved her lips all the way down to his balls he let out a tremendous groan, "Fuuuck YES! Suck that filthy cock you little slut! Oh my fucking god you're so fucking nasty."

Pat began to roughly fuck Cassie's mouth, slowly regaining life in his deflated member. Meanwhile, Katie handed the camera to Ashley and helped herself to her husband's ass flavored prick. Don and Chris were quick to join, giving her plenty of cleaning up and reinvigorating to do.

"Talk about becoming a habit," she muttered between slurps on Don and Chris.

Mike and Don both laughed at the joke while Chris had to guess that this had happened upstairs as well. As their cocks started to get harder again, they heard Pat ramp up some severely filthy dirty talk. Fortunately, Ashley was right there to catch it all on tape.

"Yeah, you love sucking that cock, don't ya'? Oh, fuck, tell me you love it, whore!"

"Mmm, I fucking love it, Pat!"

"Fuck yes you do. Call me Daddy, Slut!'

"Ohh, Daddy. I love sucking your big cock!"

"Yeah? Tell your fucking boyfriend how much you love Daddy's cock!" Pat grabbed her face and shoved it into the camera.

"Ungh, he's not my boyfriend anymore. I just want Daddy's cock now!"

"Fuuck!" Pat howled, pulling her mouth back down on him. "You hear that," he laughed at the lens, "she's Daddy's girl now, Shithead. Are you gonna' be a good girl for Daddy?"

"Mmm-hmm," Cassie mumbled around his cock.

"Nooo, you're gonna' be a dirty little fucktoy for Daddy you goddamn Slut! You're gonna' fuck Daddy and all of his big dicked friends, aren't you?'

"Oh, yes, Daddy," Cassie moaned while stroking his shaft, "I want you and your big dicked friends to fuck my tiny little ass!"

"Aww, I know you do, Baby. But aren't you worried that your boyfriend will get jealous?"

"He'snot...myfuckin'...BOYFRIEND!!!" She growled.

"He's not?" Pat mock whimpered. "So, you're not going to fuck him anymore?"

"NO! I'm going to fuck you and your friends. I want you to fill me up to bursting with your hot, sticky cum. Then, I'm going to go over to Kaiden's shitty little apartment and make him eat it all out of me!"

"Holy shit! Did you hear that, Shitface? This nasty slut wants us to dump our loads in her so she can feed them to you!"

"Yes, Daddy! I want all four of your hot, greasy loads deep in my little shitter so I can hold it all in for Kaiden to suck on!"

"Well, Baby, it looks like you're about to get your wish," Pat pronounced as Mike slid behind her. Pat shoved her mouth back down the length of his cock just as Mike popped into her rear. The muffled cry was almost too good to be true.

"Oh, Baby! Is that huge cock going up your ass? Is it? Are you letting your boyfriend see you sucking a cock while another one plows your shithole? Is that what you want? You want to show him what a nasty, dirty, filthy, slutty, cum-loving whore you are?" Pat rattled off the questions, keeping Cassie's mouth too preoccupied to answer.

Eventually, Mike gave Pat a little head nod. The implication was quite clear.

"You know what, Slut? My friend with the huge cock wants you to taste your asshole! Would you like that?" He let her up enough to respond.

"Yes, Daddy. I want to taste that dirty cock."

"Mmm, I hope so, Baby, 'cause we're gonna' run a train on your ass until you can't remember what plain cock tastes like anymore!"

Cassie gasped and Pat quickly flipped over the back of the couch like he suddenly took up gymnastics. The second he was gone, Mike's cock sprung from her colon and he launched himself into Pat's place. Without even a pause, Cassie closed her lips around the huge head and began to work her way slowly down its incredible length.

Ashley nearly dropped the camera for the umpteenth time that day. In addition to being completely shocked by the events that were unfolding, her position on the couch was becoming difficult to maintain with her big belly. Like a savior from the sky, Katie sidled up and deftly took over filming without missing a beat. Grateful for the reprieve, Ashley moved to a more comfortable spot and resumed her earlier masturbatory endeavors.

By the time she had worked herself up to a new orgasm, Cassie had sucked Don clean and was now on to Chris while Pat screwed her ass. Katie was also fingering herself as much as possible with a camcorder in one hand, practically drooling over the intense scene revealed through the lens.

Both Ashley and Katie managed to have small orgasms from their self-pleasure while they watched their husbands and friends fuck like maniacs. Cassie had an actual puddle of her own juices forming around both of her knees while she took cock after cock up her hind end. Time and again, the men rotated around her, almost sensing the exact moment when she had cleaned nearly every trace of her ass off of their pricks. Pat's taunt was starting to prove true as she began to forget what sucking dick was like without the taste of her ass covering it.

For the second time, all four men kept an eye on each other's status. After going for their sixth or seventh turn in Cassie's back door, they all knew they were close. Subtle nods and gestures were all that was needed to communicate their proximity to the finish. While Cassie had Pat in her ass and Chris in her mouth for an uncounted time, Chris suddenly withdrew.

Expecting Pat to appear momentarily, Cassie was instead surprised as he increased the pace of his thrusting. She looked over her shoulder to see the sweat pouring off of him as he clearly drove towards the finish line. Another glance showed her that Mike, Don, and Chris were all standing to one side, furiously wanking their shafts in preparation.

"Oh, fuck!" Cassie moaned as the realization hit her. "Yes, Daddy. Give me all your cum!"

Like a preset trigger, Pat thrust twice more and fired shot after shot in her bowels.

"Fuck, Daddy! Your cum is so hot! Fill me up, Daddy!"

"Aaaauuugh!" Pat cried, spurting the last of his seed with near painful force.

"Yes, Daddy. Now let your friends fill me up more! I want it sooo bad, Daddy. Please let me have their loads too!" she wailed.

With a slap on the butt, Pat winked at the camera and moved away just in time to let Mike in. His giant cock slid deep in one thrust and he immediately began to swell and burst.

"Holy fuckin' shit!!!" Cassie yelped, taken by surprise at how quickly her colon was being flooded. She couldn't even form words beyond that as a massive orgasm threw her into a tailspin of guttural moaning.

She didn't even have a chance to come back to earth as Don's wide pole barged in and pumped away. Her climactic peak became a series of short ups and downs. Every heartbeat matched every thrust and she came a little with each and every one. Unlike Mike, Don had a little life left in him and he used every second of it...all thirty or so. Cassie never stopped groaning until her hips were yanked back and her asshole grew a new size.

Don's cum completely seared her insides. She wailed and cried, feeling the intense heat of it all the way into her belly. As the feeling continued to rise, Cassie was convinced it would just keep coming until she was coughing up huge gobs of sperm. When he withdrew, there was a temporary sensation of relief, like a pressure valve that had finally come loose.

The relief was extremely temporary. As soon as Chris entered her, his massive phallus crammed every ounce of jizz back into her intestines.

"It's officially a habit!" he yelled, causing everyone but Cassie to laugh raucously.

Cassie was too busy trying to hold onto consciousness. She strained to ignore the overwhelming sensations that were pulsing through every nerve and the incredible warmth that was continuing to rise in her abdomen. For all of her struggles, it was not meant to be. The instant Chris erupted, Cassie felt the heat surge to her head on the tidal wave of fresh cum. She managed to squeal, a weak, tiny noise compared to her earlier grunting, then, she passed out.

When Chris finally withdrew, Katie caught the whole thing in a close up shot. There was a loud slurp and a torrent of white cream started to run out. Chris managed to ease Cassie onto her side before gingerly stepping away. He motioned for Katie to aim the camera at him, and said, "I hope you enjoyed the video, although, I'm guessing you probably didn't. As an added bonus, I've encoded this disk with a virus that will only allow one viewing so you can't go posting this online later." Chris looked around, "anyone else have something to add?"

"Yeah, I do!" Katie announced and swung the camera around. "You messed with the wrong woman, Shithead! Don't call, don't text, don't email. If I ever hear about you sniffing around my girl ever again, this little punishment is going to seem like a wonderfully good time!" She finished with a sneer and added a middle finger just in case.

With that said, she turned off the camera and flipped the viewscreen closed. Chris took it from her and said, "I'm gonna run this through my software. It should be done before Cassie's up again." He headed towards his bedroom but Katie grabbed his arm.

"Hold on a minute there," she purred. "I'm not quite finished with all of you."

Chris looked at her with a puzzled look until it dawned on him. "That's right, Stud, I want to know what that fat cock head of yours feels like up my tight ass with another one in my pussy." Chris almost dropped the camera in shock before he managed to rein himself back in.

"Alright," he said with a stupid grin, setting the camera on the coffee table.

Katie hopped up and grabbed Don, surprising him as much as Chris. She practically threw him onto the couch and as soon as he landed, she was between his knees sucking his wilted manhood that still tasted like Cassie's asshole. While her talented tongue brought him back to life, Mike and Pat sidled over to Ashley. A sideways glance at them both and a raised eyebrow was all they needed as they took one of her hands for themselves and guided them to their cocks. While she stroked them both, they all watched as Katie clambered up and slid her cunt down on Don's revitalized shaft. They all had a great vantage point from their end of the couch as she began to ride him, uttering soft vulgarity as she worked herself back up.

Chris wasn't sure if she had planned it or not, but Katie had placed Don and herself at a perfect angle for him to rest his bad leg up on the couch while keeping his good foot planted on the floor. He waited patiently, enjoying the close view of her curvacious ass bouncing up and down while her pinkish brown rectum winked open and closed in anticipation. Finally, he rested a hand on her back and she moaned, settling down and looking back at him.

"Oh, yeah, Baby! Fuck that tight ass with your huge knob!" she wailed and reached back to spread her ass open wider.

Chris grabbed ahold of his tool and leaned in, directing it towards her sphincter like an arrow hitting a bullseye. He expected resistance, but found none. The second his fat head touched her hole, Katie's shitter opened wide like it was yawning and gobbled him down. "Fuuuck!" they both cried in unison while Don merely grunted as the pressure against his prick nearly tripled. Without needing direction, both men began to thrust as deeply as possible. Now, it was Chris's turn to comment about how strange it felt but that certainly didn't stop him from thrusting as fast as he could. The three observers watched in awe as Katie writhed between two hard cocks. The view of Chris's ass pumping in and out while Don heaved up and down was extremely erotic. Their bodies all heaving in synchronous motion was mesmerizing in the most illicit and visceral way.

Mike realized that his earlier revelation was becoming a very enticing fantasy. As he watched his wife, his cock became rigid as steel in Ashley's sensual grip. His obvious arousal wasn't lost on him, understanding that he was truly enjoying what he saw. And what he saw was the woman he loved, the woman he had married, being passionately and extremely well-fucked by two other men. His mind spun with possibilities and he nearly shocked himself with their magnitude. He suddenly began to wonder about just how far things could be taken and was surprised to realize that nothing really seemed out of bounds. His mild reticence over the baby issue had completely evaporated and Mike found himself silently cheering his best friend on, actively willing him to get Katie pregnant. He pictured her, swollen with another man's child, encircled by a dozen men, eagerly taking their enormous cocks inside her in every way possible.

His lusty thoughts and blatent arousal led him to a burst of aggresiveness that he normally abstained from. He leaned in and growled in Peach's ear, "You want to try it, don't you?"

Peach bit her lip and gave him a look that held excitement and uncertainty in equal measure.

"Come on, Baby," Mike cajoled, "I can tell." His hand shot between her thighs and Ashley's breath hitched as his deft fingers entered her soaked pussy. She stared into his eyes, her mouth opening and closing in rhythm with his urgent fingers.

He quickly withdrew the hand and licked her copious juice off of his digits with a devilish gleam in his eye. "Mmm, that's the best Peach I've ever tasted. Tell me you want both of us," he urged.

Ashley groaned and squeezed hard on the two cocks she held, "Yes," she breathed.

"Yes, what?"

"Unh, yes, I want both of you inside me!"

As soon as the words left her mouth, Mike scooped a powerful hand under her ass and carefully lifted her up and over Pat's lap. He had heard it all and eagerly flipped his cock up to slide into her cunt. Mike stood back a bit, letting the two of them get into a comfortable rhythm. Then, he spat onto his hand and coated his prick with saliva.

Winderboy
Winderboy
11 Followers