Cassandra's Revenge Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Winderboy
Winderboy
11 Followers

"Here I come, Peach," he warned, gripping his dick in his right hand while pulling her ass open with his left. Peach gasped as his phallus collided, cramming past her sphincter and alongside Pat's shaft in a steady, relentless thrust. The sheer rigidity of Mike's member opened her puckered anus like a steel plow tilled soft earth. His incredible length reached past her tailbone, causing the already intense pressure to increase as he bottomed out.

The whole process had taken seconds, but for all three of them, it had felt much longer, drawing out several intense grunts and groans for every inch of Mike's progress. Meanwhile, the sounds from the other end of the couch were becoming increasingly loud and exponentially more vulgar. Katie's explosive orgasms had made a sopping wet mess of Don's entire groin and the cushion he sat on and contributed to the deliciously nasty soundtrack with sticky slaps of flesh colliding with flesh and squishing slurps of two cocks pounding Katie's holes.

By the time Mike and Pat had worked Peach up to an equally vigorous tempo, the other three were reaching their crescendos. Mike glanced back over his shoulder, using his hands to keep Ashley's ass from pulling away too far, and watched his best friend and roommate begin to rut his wife like savages. For her part, Katie clawed and writhed and swore with every ounce of energy her partners were leaving her. Mike smiled like an alligator, enjoying a glimpse at his fantasy. Suddenly, there was an increase in masculine grunts and Katie burst into a tirade of demands punctuated by curses and deep growls.

"Ohhhngh, fuuck! Fuck yes! Fuck my fucking holes! Uuhhh, come in my wet fucking cunt and give me your baby! Unnnh, fill that tight ass with your hot load! Ooohhh, fuck! You're fucking me so deep! Yes, fuck! Oooh, keep fucking me! Ahhh, give me your fucking cum, Boys!"

The entire time, Katie was using the back of the couch to shove her ass back as hard as she could. Mike almost laughed, seeing Chris having difficulty just to hang on. Then, Chris groaned and Don joined him a second later. Mike watched Katie freeze in place, her back arching so steeply that her hair was nearly in Chris's face, and she wailed so high and keening that he was certain that the windows would crack. Chris and Don both flexed over and over, flooding his wife's womb and bowels with their seed. Mike would have loved to watch the aftermath, but Peach had a powerful orgasm of her own almost in sympathetic response to her friend's audible climax. Mike was forced to refocus on his own activities before the deep clenching of her rectum caused him to come too quickly.

Gripping her hips more firmly, he began to thoroughly sodomize his friend's pregnant wife. He didn't see Chris leave with the camera after his own wife had cleaned both cocks with her mouth. Now, Katie was leisurely lapping on Don's deflated shaft while they both watched Ashley getting double-teamed. Don was a little shocked at first, not expecting his wife to have submitted so easily due to her earlier reluctance. Either his buddies had been extremely convincing, or Katie's obvious enjoyment had been too tempting to resist.

What he didn't take into account was the natural, almost instinctual, competition that women feel towards each other, even when they are best friends. Mike may have thought he had been smooth or persuasive, but the truth was, while he had been making his "moves," Ashley had already made up her mind. Watching Katie, there was simply an irresistible urge to prevent her from having the upper hand.

Now, that upper hand was being slapped away every time Mike's hips slapped her ass cheeks. There was no denying that her best friend had been absolutely right about one thing, though; Peach definitely had to try this! With her pregnant belly pressed firmly against Pat's abs, Ashley's entire groin was crammed with cock and she was nearly overwhelmed. The thought of just how much there was and the fact that neither of those cocks belonged to her husband continued to thrill her in a sinfully good way. Every single previous sexual experience paled in comparison and made her feel like her body had been denied something vitally important for all the years leading up to this moment. It wasn't anyone's fault; Don was a fantastic lover and their sex life had been very active, exciting, and even experimental. It was just not this. With her face buried in the back of the couch, Ashley was consumed by the power of two men thrusting deeply into her body. It was almost frightening how much she enjoyed it, knowing that, after this, it would be very difficult to ever return to regular intercourse.

As Pat and Mike neared their limit, both of them could feel Ashley responding in kind. Her entire body started to heat up, covering her in a glaze of hormone laden sweat. The air became saturated with the thick, musky, heady smell of sex that was coming off of all three heaving bodies. Pat was practically being assaulted as Ashley repeatedly pounded her fists against his chest, completely unaware of the fact she was even doing it. With a serious of increasingly loud and urgent moans, she rose up the steps of her orgasm along with the register of her voice. When she hit her peak, so did Mike and Pat, her clenching and spasming was simply too much for either one to hold on any longer. Pat bellowed and Mike all but roared as they felt each other swelling and shooting over and over inside Ashley's holes. They held on tight until their ejaculations subsided and then sagged like wilting plants. Mike slipped out and fell back to the coffee table while Pat was content to lay back with Ashley panting on top of him. When she started to giggle, it was soft at first, but quickly became more boisterous. It infected Pat next, followed by Mike. Soon enough, all five conscious members in the room were laughing the laughter of the truly carefree. The events of the day created a heavy euphoria that had taken over completely. They were still laughing when Cassie returned to the waking world.

"Hmmm, what happened?" she mumbled, sounding like she had just woken from years of slumber.

"Oh, a lot's happened, Cass," Katie quipped with a wink. "Next time, you'll have to stay with us instead of getting fucked into a sex coma!"

There was raucous laughter from everyone, and it had barely subsided when Chris reappeared from his room holding a jewel case for a DVD.

"I must have missed the punchline again," he complained, handing the case to Cassie.

She took it with a look of surprise and looked at Chris questioningly. "Is this...?"

"That's it, Babe. One spectacularly wicked revenge sex tape with self-destruct. Masterfully edited by yours truly," Chris finished with a bow.

Cassie squealed and flung herself off the couch to give him a hug. "Now," she announced, "I just have to deliver it."

Pat eagerly volunteered, rushing off to reclaim his clothing. Cassie went with and five minutes later, they were out the door. Meanwhile, the two married couples were cozied up on the couch in Chris's room, watching the opening minutes of the very same video that was on its way to Kaiden. While Pat drove Cassie to Kaiden's apartment, they missed out on Katie taking another load of Don's cum and Ashley going for her second double-team with Mike and Chris. When they arrived, Cassie gave Pat a hug and kiss and told him she should be out in a few minutes.

She went up the stairs, stood in front of his door and heaved a steadying breath. After adjusting her short skirt and tight tank-top, she knocked. Kaiden opened the door a moment later, his jaw still swollen like a bee had stung him.

"Cass!" he blurted in surprise, clearly not expecting to see her this soon, "I can explain."

"You don't have to," Cassie said nonchalantly, brushing past him into the dingy apartment." She hopped up on the bed, flashing a hint of what was under her skirt just as Kaiden turned around. Cassie smiled, already feeling more confident that her plan was working. "I brought you a present," she cooed, "well, two presents, in fact."

"Really?" Kaiden was smug. It took all of her self control to keep the smile on her face.

"I sure did. You wanna see?"

"Yeah," Kaiden eagerly replied.

Cassie gingerly lifted her skirt, revealing her bare pussy. Kaiden grinned like the idiot he was and immediately started to undo his belt buckle.

"Uh, uh, uh," Cassie waggled a finger at him and he looked up. "I think we both know you owe me an apology."

"Um, yeah, you're right, Cass. I'm...I'm sorry," he answered with zero conviction and went back to unbuckling.

"Kaiden," Cassie scolded, causing him to look up again with frustration, "that's not the apology I meant." She pointed to her nether region and was inwardly amazed when he finally got the message.

"Oh, yeah, alright," he muttered, clearly not enthusiastic. He knelt down quickly and shoved his face in her crotch like a pig diving into its trough.

Cassie rolled her eyes, finally able to see with complete clarity what an uncaring asshole he really was. Despite that, her grin slowly grew as he continued to maw her groin.

When he paused to comment on how wet she was, it took untold reserves of restraint to keep herself from laughing. "Yeah, Baby. Eat my tight little asshole, too," she said instead, her grin turning more wicked by the second.

Like a cow chewing cud, Kaiden munched and munched. Every time his hands started to roam, Cassie would push them away. It seemed to frustrate him, but he didn't stop.

Eventually, Cassie couldn't control herself any longer. It started with a short snicker, then quickly became a giggle. In seconds it was full blown laughter and Kaiden finally stopped to see what the hell was so funny.

As soon as he moved away, Cassie pulled her skirt down and hopped off the bed. Kaiden looked bewildered as she headed towards the door.

Cassie opened it and turned, giving Kaiden a look as cold as an arctic winter night. "Your other present is on the bed," she pointed, "I'm sure you'll understand once you see it. Goodbye." With that, she practically slammed the door shut behind her, putting a wonderful sense of finality to the whole mess.

By the time she was getting back into Pat's car, Kaiden was watching the opening of the tape. As she kissed Pat's cheek and they drove off, Kaiden's jaw began to drop. Cassie estimated that by the time she got back to the Kay's house, he should have seen almost all of it.

The truth was, as she opened the door and was triumphantly greeted by her wonderful friends, Kaiden was listening to the threats made by Katie and Chris.

While Cassie was hugged and enjoying a glass of wine, Kaiden was sitting in his crappy apartment, staring at a blank screen. While she curled up to sleep next to Pat on the living room couch, he was still in the bathroom being violently sick.

Cassie dreamt of the new life ahead of her. Her old life was over in a dramatic grand finale. All she could really think about now was the fact that while her revenge had been swift, merciless, and sweet, it was really just the beginning...

THE END

I hope you enjoyed this. Comments are welcome. Suggestions can be sent to me. I am planning a rather long continuation to this story as another series. Any and all feedback is appreciated and who knows? You might just see your ideas on the page.

Winderboy
Winderboy
11 Followers