All Comments on 'Cassandra's Secret'

by Christian Black

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
That was all you needed....

...for an ending, that 1 word, "Yes".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Nah, I'll pass

Too strange for my taste

khkbkhkbabout 20 years ago
Strange but great

like Christian this one evolved mixed feelings in my mind. But after all I think it is a really fascinating and intriguing story and imho very well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Very strange story.

It was well written, and I liked how it involved the emotions of the characters, but it was so strange... maybe because I know people who could have taken her place. And that is why they act so strange...

There's a woman I know, who is Cassandra's spitting image in personality. She and I are nothing but friends, or were, but her ex is one of my best friends, and I always wondered why she acted so wierd... then I found out it was because her father had raped her. So this story kinda hit home for me, and it was just too strange.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Interesting Variation

I think the author got the emotions of the characters right & that is what's freaking readers out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Starts Good Ends Bad

I like this story enough to give it a rating of 75-100 but then the whole thing with her being a crazy ass freaky controlling slag just made me rate it 25....The whole your name even sounds like carson, christian, it doesn't sound anything like carson lol, also compairing everything about her boyfriend to carson was stupid as that show's she has no feelings of any king toward christian and she just really want's carson, basically the female character's a bunny boiling pyschopath :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
A very intense story

Not your typical incest tale, but I was pulled in slowly by your story. I thought the emotions and dialogue were very realistic and moving. When she spoke of her half brother simply leaving and never contacting her again, I could feel her hurt and heartache. Christian describing how he was at once very aroused yet also jealous and threatened by the prior relationship she had with Carson, was very well done. Kudos.

SiimpleSiimpleover 14 years ago
This was interesting

I like it. It was different.

I was just so confused with where the story was going to go.

She had a dark secret and it wasn't even that big of a deal. Well that's what I was thinking while reading.

The way it was written was really good. The emotions are there, the description is really good. You connect with the character and when she's telling him the story you pretty much feel like Christian.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Sad

The incest as a bad taboo is more recent when looking at the history of man. From the ancients through the monarchy incest ruled. Only in the last few hundred years has it been looked at as bad. This poor child needs psychological help. I hate sex stories where someone is so mentally ill like this. Takes all the fun out of the fantasy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous