Cassie Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a couple of minutes, Cassie asked, "So, what happens, Logan, if like Courtney picks your name. Do you two spend thirty minutes alone?"

"Yeah, we decided that we'd do it that way. You go with the person who's name you pick. We also talked about putting the names back in the bowl when we finished, and everyone would have to pick a new name, not repeating thirty minutes with the same person, if we wanted to take another round," Logan replied.

"So, when you're in the room, you can do anything you want, and you don't have to tell anyone afterwards?"

"Yeah, that's what we did the other time. Nicole and I spent thirty minutes with each other, and never had to tell what we did, or if we did anything at all."

"So, really, between us, what did you and Nicole do for thirty minutes?"

"Between us?" he asked.

"Yeah, just between us. I wont say anything," Cassie replied.

"Well, to be honest, I suggested the game because I really wanted to be alone with Nicole. We'd never been together at that point, and I really wanted to, you know, have some fun with her."

"Did you? I mean, did you have fun with her?"

"Yeah, I did. I wanted to have some time with her but didn't want to do it behind anyone's back, so this was the opportunity. We kissed for a few minutes, and then, well, we got onto the bed and had sex. Thirty minutes doesn't leave much time for foreplay and all, so we just went ahead and did it."

"Weren't you concerned about what Jordon and Courtney were doing?"

"Not really. I just assumed they were having sex, too, and I'm sure they did."

"Did you, ah, you know . . ."

"Did I cum in her? Yes, I did. We had a good thirty minutes alone."

They walked along in silence for a few minutes, when Logan asked, "Do you think you all would want to play it tonight?" dropping his hand to her ass as they continued walking.

"I think I might, you know, try it; but I'm not sure about Tim, he's much more conservative. Do the rest of them want to play?"

"Yeah, we talked about it and all, and everyone agreed, that is, if you two want to."

"I'll have to think about it," Cassie replied. "Let's not say anything about it until we get back to the room and all. Maybe Tim will go along."

After a couple more minutes, noticing that they were all alone at the far end of the beach, Logan said, "I'll place my name on the top of the pile when its your turn, so you can make sure you pick me. I'd really like to spend thirty minutes alone with you, Cassie," as he moved his hand to her ass and started rubbing it softly.

Logan looked around to make sure they were out of sight, then he leaned his face into hers and kissed her.

His kiss only lasted a couple of seconds, as Logan realized that Cassie wasn't really into it. Thinking that maybe it was because they were standing so near the beach and anyone could come along and see them, Logan took her hand and led them away from the water, where they could be alone.

Logan kissed Cassie again, and then started feeling her breasts as she stood motionless. There was nobody around, so they could do whatever they wanted without being seen.

While kissing her, Logan let his hands fall down to Cassie's ass and pulled her closer, with his hard cock pressed up against her. As Cassie stood there motionless, Logan moved his hands down to his cock and started rubbing it along her slit, and then held it there, pressing forward enough that the head of his cock was starting to penetrate her.

"We shouldn't be doing this, Logan," Cassie mumbled.

"Nobody will ever know, Cassie," Logan replied, pulling her forward on his hardness with the head of his cock, covered with pre cum, sliding further into her.

Cassie forcefully pushed Logan back and said, "I can't do this behind Tim's back. It's not right."

With his arms still around her, Logan replied, "He'll never know, Cassie."

"Maybe not, but I'll know, and I just can't do this, Logan. I can't do it. Maybe we better wait until we get our thirty minutes alone," she said, as she took his hand and started walking back toward the water.

"I'm sorry if I . . ."

"Don't be sorry, god I liked you touching me, I just don't want to, you know, do anything behind Tim's back. If he agrees to the game, then I'll pick your name and we can have our time together."

"Maybe we better get into the water for a couple of minutes to cool off," he suggested.

Cassie and Logan walked into the water, and when they were covered, Logan tried to get near Cassie, but she stayed a distance from him.

"We could do it out here, and nobody would ever know," he suggested, walking toward her. Cassie could see his erection through the water.

"We'd know, and I don't want to do that to Tim," she replied, "we better get back to the group."

Cassie and Logan stayed in the water for a few minutes before getting out, and then started back toward the group, which was a good twenty minute walk. He had his arm around her waist, and then lowered it again to her ass and started rubbing her soft flesh as they walked.

After they left the group for their walk down the beach, Jordon started rubbing oil over Nicole's back, and Courtney turned to me and asked me to do the same to her. She handed me a bottle of lotion and then rolled over on her stomach. I took the oil and started rubbing it over her back and shoulders, and then she asked me to do the rest of her.

"Don't worry, Tim, I'm sure Logan has his hands all over Cassie by now."

I thought about that for a minute, and then dribbled the oil over Courtney's lower back and ass and started rubbing it in, feeling her soft skin. I then started rubbing her ass, spreading the oil over her before moving to her legs. I rubbed the oil over her lower legs, moving my way up her thighs. Courtney spread her legs, exposing her beautiful pussy. I was tempted to rub it, but didn't.

When I finished her back side, Courtney rolled over, and asked me to finish the job. She spread her legs and let her knees drop to the outside, exposing herself completely to me. I dribbled oil on her abdomen and rubbed it in, all the way down to the tattoo above her bare pussy. I oiled up her thighs and rubbed the oil down her legs, and then moved my hands lightly along her pussy before making my way to her breasts. As I started rubbing the oil over her breasts, Courtney started rubbing herself between her legs, and started to softly moan. I rubbed the oil into her soft breasts, making sure they were entirely covered before running my hands over the rest of her exposed body one more time. Courtney moved her hand to mine and then lowered them to her pussy and started rubbing herself with my hand. I let two of my fingers rub over her protruding lips, and then let them enter her. I rubbed her like that for two or three minutes before I stopped.

When I finished, I looked up and discovered that Jordon and Nicole were watching us, while Nicole was rubbing herself.

"God, that's the most erotic thing I think I've ever seen," Nicole said, still rubbing herself. I noticed that Jordon was also stroking his cock as he watched us.

"Why don't you lie back and I'll do you," Nicole said as she took the oil in her hand.

I dropped back on the blanket beside Courtney as Nicole started rubbing the oil over my shoulders, down my chest, through my trimmed pubes, and then over my hardening cock, covering its entire length before moving to my balls. She rubbed the oil over my balls, and then down my thighs and legs before stopping.

"We don't want you to get a sunburn," she said, telling me to roll over so she could do my back side.

I rolled over and felt Nicole's hands as she rubbed from my back to my ass to my thighs and legs. I felt so exposed, but I really didn't give a fuck. After she finished, I rolled over. My cock had deflated some, but I still had a semi, as the four of us started soaking up the rays.

I don't know how long they were gone, but Cassie and Logan finally returned, and he had his hand around her waist as they walked up.

"Have a nice walk?" I asked my sister.

"Yeah, its a beautiful beach," she said as she sat down beside me, noticing that I was all oiled up, but not saying anything.

Cassie took the oil and spread it over her breasts, abdomen, pussy, and then her thighs and legs.

"I need someone to do my back," she said, with Logan volunteering his services before anyone else had a chance to speak up. Cassie turned over and spread her legs apart, as Logan started rubbing oil over her back and shoulders. When he got to her lower back he hesitated before continuing.

Courtney, looking up at Logan, said, "Go ahead and do the rest of her; I had Tim oil me when you left."

Logan dribbled oil over Cassie's ass and slowly started rubbing it in, just as I did with Courtney. I watched as he rubbed the oil over her ass and then as he continued down Cassie's thighs and legs. When he rubbed back up her legs, he let his fingers rub lightly over her exposed pussy. I watched as she inserted a finger into her momentarily before pulling it back out, causing Cassie to lightly moan.

When he finished he rubbed the oil over his chest, abdomen, cock and balls, and then dropped down on the blanket beside Cassie, who was next to me. Courtney was on the other side of me, with Nicole next to her. Jordon was on the outside.

We stayed like that for several minutes, until it was time for lunch. Logan and Jordon got out the food and passed it around, along with several beers, with everyone taking one but Cassie, who remained true to her vow not do drink anymore after last night due to her pregnancy.

The six of us sat around talking for a long time, enjoying the beer and the food as well as each other's company. After lunch we all went into the water for a while.

After a few minutes, Logan suggested that we play chicken, and grabbed Cassie and got her up on his shoulders. I took Nicole, so that Jordon could have Courtney. I mean, fair is fair.

It was fun, especially watching the girls as they tried grabbing each other. Their breasts were flying everywhere. Courtney fell first, so they were out of the game. Logan and I approached each other as Nicole and Cassie were fighting it out on top. I knew that Cassie had an amazing sense of balance, and it would be difficult for us to win. It wasn't long before we attracted a crowd of about ten people, all cheering us on as the girls fought.

I had a firm grip on Nicole's upper thighs as I felt her pussy pressing against the back of my neck. Logan had his hands in the same place on Cassie, and then I saw him as he moved his hands higher on her thighs. I moved in as close to Logan as I could, feeling his erection as it slid across my hip. I moved a leg forward and wrapped it around his, and leaned forward, with Nicole pressing hard against Cassie, causing her to fall back, losing her balance, as both Cassie and Logan fell backwards into the water.

After they fell into the water, Nicole somehow climbed off of my shoulders and slid down my front side, sliding her breast along my mouth before she slid all the way down, catching my hard cock between her legs.

"We won!" Nicole exclaimed as she leaned forward and kissed me on the lips pressing my hard cock against her pussy so that I could feel her outer lips. She then quickly reached down and pulled me forward as my cock started to penetrate her. I held her for a few seconds, fully aware of what was happening beneath the surface. I wanted to thrust forward and enter her all the way; and by the expression on her face, I knew that's what she wanted, but somehow I resisted and moved before anyone noticed.

Nicole kissed me again, and whispered in my ear, "I want my thirty minutes alone with you tonight," before she let go of me. I had no idea what she was talking about, but thought that whatever it was, the evening could prove to be quite interesting.

The six of us caught our breath, and after a few minutes, we all got out of the water and walked back to the blankets, with Logan getting another round of beer for everyone.

We sat around for a long time, talking, eating snacks, and drinking several beers, until all of us, except Cassie, were getting wasted.

"Would you two like to join us next weekend at the cabin?" Logan asked.

"Sure, that sounds like fun," Cassie replied.

"Yeah, I think we could arrange that," I replied.

"What all do you do up there?" Cassie asked.

"We go hiking, mostly," Courtney replied, "other than that, we just relax. Sometimes we play cards, and other games," she said, grinning at me.

"And we do it all in the nude," Logan commented, "the clothes come off when we get there and they don't come back on until we leave."

"We do have a good time," Jordon said.

"The weekend goes by fast," Nicole added.

"Do your parents know about you two?" I asked, looking at Jordon and Nicole.

"No, they don't, and we want to keep it that way. They think Logan and I are a couple and that Courtney and Jordon are a couple, so they don't know anything about us being together," Nicole answered.

"They let us go anytime we want. They don't really use the place except for a couple of weeks in the fall." Jordon added.

"So, when you four are together with them, you and Logan act like you're a couple?" Cassie asked Nicole.

"Yeah, we do; and I think he enjoys that. His hands are all over me when we're around them. He takes advantage of the situation."

"Guilty as charged," Logan commented as they all laughed.

"They really don't have any idea about me and Nicole," Jordon added.

"They don't have any problem with the four of you going to the cabin all the time?"

"No, they don't act like they do, anyway," Jordon replied.

"Aren't you afraid that they might come up while you're there and catch you, you know, all naked and all?" Cassie asked.

"Well, they've never come up when we're there yet, and I hope they never do, or will they be surprised," Nicole said, causing all of us to laugh.

"How many bedrooms are there?" Cassie asked.

"It's a large cabin. It has five bedrooms, a great room, kitchen, den, game room, three bathrooms, and a couple ATVs in the shed," Nicole said.

"You two can have all the privacy you want, although we don't seem to need privacy when were there," Logan said.

"Yeah, we spend most of the time together," Nicole added.

"Do you ever go out with the ATVs?" I asked.

"Yeah, we do. There's also a small lake on the property and we take them down to the lake and have a picnic and go skinny dipping," Logan said.

Cassie looked at me and said, "That sounds like it would be fun, Tim. You wanna go?"

"Sure," I replied.

"Good, we can talk over the details tonight after dinner. We can decide who brings what and all." Nicole said.

We all sat around talking for a long time, with the nudity starting to feel natural to me. I did enjoy looking at the three girls, none of whom bothered to cover themselves, even when others came by and talked with us. I was also surprised that I never got a hard on, especially when a couple of beautiful girls came over and talked for a while.

After about a half hour, we decided that we should all go back to the hotel and clean up for dinner, noting that we'd all return to their room afterwards. I knew they had something planned, but wasn't sure what it was yet.

We gathered our things, put our suits back on, and made our way to the hotel. They went to their room and Cassie and I went to ours, having about an hour before we were to meet them for dinner at the restaurant in the hotel.

When we got to our room, Cassie stripped down and walked casually out onto the balcony, appearing to be deep in thought. I let her have a few minutes before I stripped down and joined her, standing behind her with my arms around her.

"Everything all right?" I asked.

"Yeah, pretty much," she replied.

I felt that there was something she wanted to tell me, but waited for her to initiate the conversation. I wanted to ask her what she and Logan did on their walk, but didn't want to sound suspicious, even though I was, a little, especially after Courtney's comment that Logan probably had his hands all over her.

"I feel I have to tell you something," Cassie said, hesitantly.

She looked at me and said, "Logan, ah, well, Logan wanted to do things while we were walking."

"Things?" I asked, thinking that was a nebulous expression.

"Yeah, things. As we were walking he sorta made a pass at me and all."

"What happened?"I asked.

"Well, I might as well tell you everything, Tim. We were walking along, just talking, when I felt his hand on my ass. Then he, ah, he kissed me."

"Is that all that happened?" I asked.

"No, that's not all. We were standing along the water, and he took my hand and led me away from the water to the edge of the beach, you know, were it was more private, although there weren't any people around anyway. When we got there, where nobody could see us if they happened to come along, he kissed me again, and started running his fingers around my breasts, feeling me. He kissed me again, and then pulled me in closer so that I was pressed against him. He was hard, and I felt his cock against me."

I didn't know what to say. I guessed that part of it was my fault, suggesting once that she should experience other guys. I was now sorry I ever said that, and don't know why I did at the time, but I remembered saying it.

"Is that it?" I asked, hoping it was, but by the expression on her face, I knew there was more. Just how much more, I didn't know.

"No, not all. We were standing really close together, and he reached down and started rubbing the head of his cock against me, you know, over my pussy. He was really wet, and it felt good, you know, with his cock rubbing against me and all. I told him we shouldn't be doing that, and he said that nobody would ever know, so he put his hands on my hips and pulled me closer and started to enter me, but I pushed him back. I told him that I couldn't do that behind your back. Then we got into the water to cool off, and he wanted to mess around there, too, but I wouldn't. I have to admit that it felt good, him giving me all that attention and all, but I told him that I couldn't do that behind your back, so he stopped. That's all that happened. I'm so sorry, Tim. I felt so guilty. Logan said that nobody had to know, but I told him that I knew, and I didn't want to live with that, so we didn't go any further."

"Did you want to?" I asked.

"At the time, yeah, I have to admit that I did; but I didn't. Isn't that the important thing?"

"Yeah, it is," I said as I kissed her.

"I need to tell you something too," I said, as I told her about Courtney having me rub the oil into her, and then Nicole rubbing the oil all over me, including my cock. I also told her about me rubbing Courtney's pussy, and letting two of my fingers enter her.

Cassie looked at me and said, "Well, it looks like you've been bad, too!" and then she smiled at me.

Then I told her about Nicole, and how my cock started to penetrate her when she slid down my front side after the chicken fight.

"Did you want to, you know, do her?"

"I have to admit that I was tempted. I mean, I was barely in her but I did leave it there for a few seconds, but then I pulled out. Then Nicole said something that I still don't understand," I continued.

"What'd she say?" she asked.

"She said that she wanted her thirty minutes alone with me tonight when we got back to their place. Do you know what that's about?"

"Yeah, Logan said the same thing to me." She then went on to explain the details of the game, something she said Logan told her they've done once before.

"So, that's what they want to do? Put the guy's names in a bowl and you all pick one and then, you know, you spend thirty minutes alone with them?"