Cassie Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nicole wasn't enjoying the moment either, as she had a strange look on her face, no doubt thinking of her brother in the bedroom with Courtney, knowing what was about to happen.

We sat there for about ten minutes, before we started hearing Courtney moaning in the bedroom. I don't know if she was always this loud during sex, but she was now; either that or she was putting on a show so Logan would know that she was enjoying her thirty minutes alone with Jordon.

Her moans got louder, and then she started getting more vocal, with the sound of her voice only barely muffled by the thin wall separating the bedroom from the living room where we were seated.

"Oh god, yes, yes, yes," we heard Courtney cry out as Logan and Nicole both looked toward the bedroom and then back at me and Cassie. I think I would have been sick if that was Cassie and Logan going at it in the bedroom with me sitting here listening to it through the wall. My one saving factor was that if Cassie did pull Logan's name from the bowl, at least I'll be in the other bedroom with Nicole while they were together; but that wasn't much consolation as I looked at the timer noticing that there was only twenty minutes to go until Cassie would pull Logan's name out of the bowl and the two of them would go into the bedroom.

"Oh god, Jordon, Oh god, yes, yes," we could hear Courtney yelling, louder as the minutes ticked away on the timer.

Nicole finally broke the silence and looked at Logan and said, "I hope you're happy now, Logan. We all know why you wanted to play this stupid game."

"What?" Logan asked her, like he didn't know what she was talking about.

"You know damn well that the only reason you wanted to play this game was so that you could finally get some time alone with Cassie. Are you happy now?" she asked as we continued to hear Courtney's expressions of ecstasy through the wall.

Logan looked as though he was surprised that everyone was on to his intentions as he looked over at Cassie and began stroking his cock as he always did when he looked at her.

Cassie looked back at Logan as her grip on my thigh tightened. I could only hope that she was having second thoughts.

Nicole got up and walked over to Logan, who was still sitting on the chair stroking his hard cock.

You and I might as well mess around some; it might get our minds off whats going on in the bedroom."

They both remained silent as Courtney let out with another expression of bliss, obviously enjoying her time with Jordon.

Logan spread his legs wider, and looked up at Nicole, still stroking his cock. She dropped down on her knees and took his cock into her mouth and started sucking him. I silently hoped that she made him cum, thinking that might slow him down when he and Cassie hooked up in the bedroom in just fifteen minutes.

While Nicole was sucking him, Logan stared at Cassie, looking her up and down. He glanced over at me and stared at me without changing his expression, and then back at Cassie, staring at her crotch, which was quite visible the way she had her legs spread.

Nicole stopped sucking his cock and licked her way up his fit frame to his face and started kissing him, while he was running his hands all over her. The two of them were making out quite heavily on the chair, when Nicole lowered her mouth back down to Logan's cock and started sucking him. He held her head with his hands, pressing her down hard on his cock as she continued sucking.

"Oh, yeah, Jordon, keep fucking me. Fuck me harder!" we heard Courtney exclaim. Nicole continued sucking Logan while he placed his hands on the back of her head, pushing her down hard against his erect cock, which was more than halfway buried in Nicole's mouth.

Cassie looked up at me with a worried expression on her face, and then she looked back at Nicole and Logan, with Logan staring at her as Nicole sucked him off.

"Oh yes, yes, yes, fuck me Jordon. Fuck me," we heard again from the bedroom.

I wanted to take Cassie's hand and lead her out of here. I mean, talking about switching partners was one thing, but doing it was another.

Nicole stopped sucking Logan's cock, and then slid up on top of him, pressing his back against the chair. I'm not sure if she was getting excited or was showing Cassie that Logan would fuck anyone, anytime.

She reached down and lined his cock up with her slit and rubbed the head of his cock over her slit several times, before slowly lowering herself down on him. Both Cassie and I watched as his cock slowly disappeared inside of her, his eyes never looking away from Cassie.

Nicole leaned forward and pressed a hardened nipple into Logan's mouth, although Logan didn't seem too excited to suck it. She kept riding up and down slowly on his cock, which came part way out before she lowered herself back down on it.

After a several more minutes of this, the alarm sounded, signaling that the thirty minutes was up. I looked down at Cassie, who looked at me. I knew that it wouldn't be long and she and Logan would have their thirty minutes alone and I got a sick feeling inside, like I was about to throw up. Cassie kept staring at me.

Nicole rose up and down on Logan several more times before she leaned into him and kissed him passionately before getting off of him. She remained in his chair with her hand around his cock, waiting for Courtney and Jordon to come out. I'm certain that she wanted Jordon to know that she spent her time with Logan while he and Courtney were having sex in the bedroom.

Logan got up and knocked on the bedroom door, telling them that their time was up. He came back and sat in the chair with his hands on Nicole's breasts feeling her up.

About five minutes later, Courtney and Jordon walked into the room, and we could all see his cum dripping out of her pussy and running down her leg.

"From the look of you two, we don't have to ask what you did during your thirty minutes alone," Logan said, trying unsuccessfully to ease the tension in the room.

"Yeah, I guess that's obvious, but what did you expect we'd do?" Jordon asked.

Jordon came over and sat down on the couch beside me and Cassie. Courtney looked at Nicole, who now had her hand on Logan's cock, stroking him. Courtney stood there for a few seconds, waiting for Nicole to get up, but she didn't. She sat there continuing to stroke him, looking directly at Courtney.

Logan got up and got another round of beer, saying, "I think we all need another drink before the next round." Nicole got up and walked over to Jordon and sat down beside him, looking at his cum soaked pubes.

Logan returned with the beers and a towel, tossing the towel to Jordon so he could clean up. Jordon wiped the cum out of his pubes before tossing the towel to Courtney, saying, "I guess you should clean that cum off your leg."

Courtney caught the towel and wiped Jordon's cum off her leg and from between her legs and then tossed the towel on the floor and spread her legs wide while looking at Logan, as Jordon's cum continued to slowly drip out of her.

Logan passed around the beer to everyone but Cassie, and we all sat there in silence for a few minutes, drinking our beer and looking at each other as tension filled the room in anticipation of the next round.

After we finished our beers, Logan announced that it was time for Cassie to pick a name, and he walked over to the bowl and shuffled the names, certainly putting his on top so Cassie could pick it. I knew that in five minutes he would finally get what he wanted. My sister had her hand on my thigh, gipping it tightly.

Cassie slowly got up and walked over to the bowl. She looked nervous as she put her hand in and picked out a slip of paper, and unfolded it. I looked over at Logan, who was stroking his cock in anticipation of fucking my sister.

Cassie looked at the name on the paper, and then looked at Logan and then back at me. She did this a couple of times as the tension continued to grow.

She looked at the name again, looked at Logan for a long time, and finally said, "Tim," as she wrapped her hand around the slip of paper, holding it tightly.

As she said that, Logan, with a dejected look in his face, walked over to Nicole and said, "It's you and me then, Nicole, get yourself ready for the fuck of a lifetime," as he pulled her up and led her into one of the bedrooms and closed the door.

I walked over and took Cassie's hand and walked her into the other bedroom, closing the door behind us.

Cassie leaned into me and kissed me hard, dropping the slip of paper on the floor.

When we entered the bedroom for our thirty minutes alone, Cassie immediately pushed me back on the bed, crawled up and took my hard cock into her mouth and started sucking me. She was rubbing her hand up and down m shaft while sucking on the head of my cock.

She continued running her mouth up and down my cock, licking it and sucking the head, and then wrapped a fist around it, squeezing it tight as she started licking the underside of my cock while jacking me with her fist.

After several minutes of this, Cassie licked down to my balls and started sucking them, taking one into her mouth, sucking it, and then taking the other and doing the same, while still jacking my cock. Cassie had sucked me several times, but never with this much passion. She was making love to my cock and balls.

She then crawled up on top of me, turned around so that her back was toward me, and impaled herself with my hard cock, and started fucking me as I reached up and started rubbing her back and shoulders. God, this was good.

Cassie rode me for several minutes, while also rubbing herself. She leaned back and braced herself with her hands and feet on the bed and raised herself off my cock and then started lowering herself back down, taking my whole length into her tight pussy.God it felt good fucking my sister in this position. Cassie started moaning while she continued fucking herself on my hard cock, raising herself up and back down more rapidly.

"Ah, ah, ah, yes, yes, yes," she shouted as she continued. I lowered my hands to her ass and felt them as she continued ramming down on my hard cock.

Her moans got more intense as she continued. I thought I was going to cum any minute as she continued moaning in pleasure.

Cassie continued this for a few more minutes, and then leaned forward on all fours, reached around and pulled the lips of her pussy apart, signaling for me to fuck her from behind. I got out from under her and brought my hard cock to her pussy and entered her from behind, driving my hard cock deep inside of my sister as I started fucking her. I had my hands on her hips so I could pull her back as I thrust forward.

Cassie continued moaning out in pleasure as we made love on the bed. God it was good. I made love to my sister in this position for about ten minutes before she turned around, crawled on top of me and fell forward, pressing her breasts against my chest, and kissing me wildly.

"Fuck me, Tim, Fuck your sister," she said as she slid her wet pussy over my hard cock and took me all the way in. Cassie started humping me hard, driving my cock deep inside of her. We continued making love in this position for several minutes. Cassie then, in one swift movement, rolled off me and pulled me on top of her, with my cock never leaving her sweet pussy.

I started driving my cock into my sister, harder with every thrust as she started cursing loudly.

"Oh fuck yes, fuck me Tim, fuck me. Fuck your sister! God, I love you, Tim. Fuck me, brother, fuck your sister."

We continued in this position for several more minutes. Cassie was moaning and cussing like I've never heard her before. God, this was good.

As she continued moaning louder, I felt the walls of her pussy begin to contract around my cock, causing me to cum inside of her. God it was intense as I started ejaculating my sperm into my sister as her orgasm hit. With several more rounds of shouting, Cassie fell down on top of me, kissing me passionately. We kissed for several more minutes, while my cock remained inside my sister's cum soaked pussy.

I finally pulled out of her, and the two of us fell side by side on the bed and kissed each other one final time before Logan knocked on the door, signaling that our time was up.

"Do we have to go back outside?" Cassie asked me.

"Yeah, I guess we should, but we can continue this in our room if you want."

"I want!" Cassie said, smiling at me.

I got up from the bed, gazing at my beautiful sister, who had that sexy 'just fucked' look on her face that I loved. She didn't move for several minutes.

When I got up, I saw the piece of paper on the floor. I picked it up and opened it.

"Why'd you do it Cassie?" I asked, seeing Logan's name on the piece of paper.

"I didn't want to make love with anyone but you, Tim. I wanted you, not him. I didn't want Logan fucking me, I wanted you and only you."

I crawled onto the bed beside my sister and kissed her again. Then we both got up and walked out of the room.

When we got into the living room, we both noticed that Jordon's pubes were again covered in cum and there was cum smeared all over Courtney's tattoo above her pussy. I tossed them another towel, and they both cleaned up. Logan and Nicole were seated in the chair. Nicole had her legs spread wide, and we both noticed her swollen pussy lips protruding, leaving no doubt that she indeed got the fucking of a lifetime from Logan.

Logan still looked pissed that Cassie, like he had been betrayed, but the two of them didn't speak to each other. As we sat there in the silence, Logan kept staring at my sister, while I looked at him with a wide smile on my face.

Logan got up and opened several more beers and passed them around.

"So, does anyone want to go for round two?" Logan asked as he walked over to the bowl. He looked inside and discovered my name was still in there, I'm sure, but he didn't say anything."

Courtney replied, "Not really, like I've already gone two rounds with Jordon, I'm not sure I could go another."

After a few minutes of silence, Cassie spoke up, "I think Tim and I need to head back to our room; I'm really tired now."

"Yeah, I think that's a good idea," I replied, agreeing with my sister.

"Would you all like to meet for breakfast in the morning?" Logan asked, looking more at Cassie than me.

"I think we'll probably sleep in before we head out in the morning," Cassie replied, giving Logan's invitation the brush off.

"Are you two still going to join us at the cabin next weekend?" he asked.

"Yeah, probably so," Cassie replied, but I had my doubts that we'd ever see the four of them again; at least I hoped not. I mean, it was fun with them, but I didn't want to run the risk of another one of Logan's games or anything.

Cassie and I sorted through the pile of clothes on the floor, found ours, and got dressed in front of the four of them and then headed to the door.

Logan followed us to the door, and tried to give Cassie one last kiss before we departed, but she turned her head away.

"See you guys Friday night," Logan said as we walked out the door, closing it behind us.

"Not on your life," Cassie said as she smiled at me and we headed to the elevator.

When we got on the elevator, Cassie looked at me and asked, "Did you really think I was going to pick Logan?"

"I wasn't sure, but I hoped that you wouldn't."

The door opened and we walked to our room and went inside.

"Lets go out on the balcony, Tim," Cassie suggested.

The two of us went out on the balcony, dressed this time.

Cassie looked at me and asked, "Were you disappointed that you didn't get thirty minutes alone with Nicole?"

"Not at all," I replied. "I wasn't looking forward to that at all, but I was worried that you were going to call out Logan's name. What made you decide not to?" I asked.

I made up my mind when he and I were alone on the beach. He said that he and I could do it there and nobody would ever know, but I realized then that I didn't want to be with anyone but you, Tim. I know you had concerns that I'd never been with another guy, but when he started touching me and rubbing me, I realized that I didn't want anyone but you. Sure, it was exciting and all, getting all that attention from him, and I was tempted to see what it was like with someone else, but I realized that we have something special together, and I didn't want to fuck with that."

"If we weren't together then, would you have done it with him?"

Cassie thought about it for a few seconds and then asked, "Do you want me to be honest with you?"

"Yeah, I want you to be honest. Would you have?"

"Tim, when you and I were together for the first time, I was still a virgin. I was keeping myself for you, hoping that we would one day be together. I've refused sex with several guys, especially after coming to the college, and I never did anything with them, so I'm sure, as difficult as it would have been to refuse him, I wouldn't have done anything more with him. You're the only one I've ever wanted."

"Was that the first time you've ever, you know, been in that situation, with both of you, you know, nude and all?"

"Oh fuck yes, I've never been naked with anyone else. One guy did get me into a bedroom at a party. He started kissing me and rubbing me through my clothes and all, and he did pull his cock out, wanting me to suck him, but I was still dressed."

"Did you, you know, suck him and all?"

"No, I didn't, which really pissed him off. I thought about it, but I didn't."

I leaned into her and kissed her, telling her how much I loved her. Cassie started removing my shirt and tossed it on the floor. She then reached down and unfastened my shorts, and removed them along with my underwear, got down on her knees, and before taking my cock into her mouth, said, "This is the only cock I've ever wanted to suck," as she started making love to my cock on the balcony while I stood there in the nude.

I placed my hands on my sister's head as she continued to suck me, determined to make me cum.

Although I'd just cum half an hour ago, I started thrusting into my sister's mouth, and five minutes later, no more than that, I started filling her mouth with my cum, shooting several loads into her mouth.

Cassie continued sucking and swallowing every drop, and then licked the head of my cock clean before standing and kissing me hard.

We made out on the balcony for several minutes before she led me back inside, undressed in front of me, and together we crawled into bed.

Cassie and I made love one more time that night before we fell asleep in each other's arms.

We did sleep in the following morning, waking up at ten, giving us only an hour before we had to check out. We took a shower together before we got dressed. We decided to go ahead and leave before we ran into the other four. It was fun being with them, but their sexual freedom was too much for us; but to be totally honest, I didn't want to let Logan have another opportunity to bed my sister.

We went back to school, and I dropped my sister off at her apartment and went back to mine.

The next several weeks went by slowly, with Cassie and I not having much time together. We managed a few times alone at my apartment or hers, but only a few. We continued seeing each other at dinner on campus and met in the study room each evening as well. Cassie was having morning sickness so she finally told Niki that she was pregnant, not revealing that I was the father. When the semester ended, my room mate moved out and Cassie moved in. We lived together for a month before we decided it was time to face our father. Cassie was not showing yet, and we thought we might as well get it over with.

We called him and told him we were coming home for the weekend, and he, along with our little brother, were glad about us coming home, but we both knew that it wasn't going to be a pleasant experience.