Cassie Unwrapped

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had done this a dozen times but had never given it a second thought until now, Now she was handling the same breasts her grandfather had, and looking at the same thick bush of pale brown hairs that covered the delta between her legs, she was looking at her in an entirely different way.

Today she felt weird when she scrubbed her grandmother's crotch, and it seemed as if her grandmother was enjoying it today instead of enduring it as she had in the past.

Cassie even thought that Grandma was looking at her breasts non-stop, which was silly, but that was an example of how warped her grandfather had made her. Imagining her grandmother was leering at her chest was absurd, as was thinking that she was enjoying the bath much more than usual.

Grandma looked on approvingly as she lifted her arms up so that Cassie could lather up her underarms, and while Cassie had noticed the swirls of long, golden hairs that sprouted out of the deep pockets of her Grandma's armpits, knowing that this was her grandfather's idea made her look differently at them and her.

"I always felt a little self-conscious about you seeing me like this," Grandma mentioned. "With all the hair under my arms, I mean, but I notice that you don't shave yours either."

"Uh... thought I would let it grow for a while," Cassie explained, feeling her face flush with embarrasment.

"If your grandfather saw that he would be most pleased. He doesn't believe that women should deface themselves by shaving."

"I know," Cassie replied.

"What's that, my dear?"

"I mean, I know there's some men that feel that way," Cassie said hurriedly while rinsing her grandmother off.

"The underarms are a very erogenous area," Grandma remarked as Cassie turned off the water. "An experienced lover will show you that, although I'm sure that someone as lovely as you is quite aware of things like that already."

Cassie had cut the bath a little short and got her out of the tub as quick as she could, drying her off and getting a fresh nightie on the woman in no time.

"You're getting around better every day, Grandma," Cassie noted as she brushed her hair. "Pretty soon you'll be taking care of yourself and you won't need me."

"I suppose so, but I'm getting spoiled with all the care you've given me. I feel like a queen or something, the way you pamper me."

"That's because I love you Grandma," Cassie said, giving her a kiss as she eased her into bed.

"I love you too, honey," she replied and pulled her face close to hers so she could plant a kiss on her lips. "You're a sweetheart for giving up your summer for me. I hope we can make it up to you somehow."

Keep your husband out of my room was what Cassie wanted to say, but instead she just smiled and closed the door behind her. And what was with that kiss, she thought to herself. Couldn't remember Grandma kissing her like that before.

...

Chapter Eight: Grandfather returns.

"You look beautiful in that shirt," he stated as he walked around Cassie, his eyes devouring the sight of her huge bosom threatening to explode from the tight confines of the cotton shirt, but when Cassie remained silent he got agitated.

"What do you say when someone pays you a compliment?"

"Thank you, Grandfather."

"That's better," he answered. "Tell me Cassie dear, what did you grandmother think of the way you looked in your shirt."

"Uh - she said I looked nice, I guess," Cassie stammered.

"You can do better than that, my dear," he said, now standing behind Cassie and kissing her gently on the neck. "Tell me what she said. You remember what she said. You remember every word."

"She said... this is embarrassing."

"That's it. Play shy and modest. I find that so stimulating," he said as he ground his crotch into Cassie's backside. "What did she say?"

"She said that she didn't realize how big my, you know, my breasts are."

"What else?"

"She said that she wished hers were big like mine."

"I'll bet she did," he grunted, running his hands up and down Cassie's arms while his cock stiffened against her rump. "Did you play with her tits?"

"No!" Cassie said in protest. "Of course not."

"Didn't even touch them?"

"I touched - well, gee, I was giving her a bath!"

"I'll bet she liked that, didn't she? Her nipples - were they hard? Did they really pop out?"

"Do you enjoy making me feel creepy?" Cassie snapped, her temper finally boiling over. "Do you really like having me say these sick things to you?"

"Yes, I do," he said coldly, he cock surging against Cassie's ass. "I like it when you show your true inner self to me. I like it when I force you to admit to noticing things - things that you pretend to yourself you don't notice. Like your grandmother's breasts, for example. I'll wager you looked at those little tits long and hard today while you bathed her."

"You're crazy."

"Here," her grandfather said, still standing behind her as they faced the mirror on top of the dresser. "Play with them for me. For us."

He had reached down and taken her hands, raising them up to her chest and pushed them into her breasts hard as he implored her to play with them.

"Pretend you're all by yourself. Squeeze those jugs of yours," he insisted, and when Cassie started to half-heartedly hold them, he helped ground her hands into the soft flesh.

"That's it," he said as he ground his cock into her backside, looking over her shoulder at their reflection in the mirror. "Knead them hard, like your Richard would if he was here."

Cassie felt her nipples pop under her rough handling, and as much as she hated him, her grandfather's hot breath on her neck was exciting her as well.

"I'm going to fuck you in the ass, Cassie," he informed her. "I'm going to let your savor the pleasure of having something more substantial reach places that haven't been reached before, and I'm going to stretch out your anus to limits you didn't believe possible."

"Please - don't," Cassie whimpered.

"Not tonight, my dear," he said, feeling Cassie's body relax. "Soon, but not tonight. Tonight you're going to suck my cock. You're going to suck it until I cum, and you're going to swallow every drop like a good girl."

Grabbing Cassie by the hair, he pulled her away from the mirror and brought her over to the bed, turning her around to face him.

"You can stop playing with your breasts now, unless you want to keep doing it that is," Grandpa chuckled. "Felt good, didn't it? Now get down on your knees and get busy."

Cassie bit her lip as the tears began to trickle down her face, and when she looked at her grandfather, he was mocking her, making sad faces and the like.

"Oh, the tears!" he exclaimed. "Poor little thief Cassie wants me to think that she doesn't want to do this. Would you rather I just tucked you in and left?"

Cassie nodded, and he laughed in response, shaking his head at the pitiful sight before him, as well as the thought that he would do such a thing.

"Get down there - drop my pajamas and start sucking my cock," he snapped, putting his hand on her shoulder and pushing her down to her knees. "It's like saying your prayers in a way with you down on your knees like this, ony now you're worshipping something that's very real.

"I'm already hard, so half the work is done. Pretend it's your precious Richard's cock you're sucking," he sneered. "Imagine that he suddenly became well endowed."

When Cassie hesitated, he grabbed Cassie by the scalp with one hand and pushed her face toward his swollen member, grabbing his swaying instrument in his fist and putting it to her lips.

"Ahhhh!" he groaned as Cassie's mouth opened wide to allow the crown of his cock inside, and from that point, she was his. Her teeth brushed the ridge of his glans a few times at first, but a tug on her scalp got her to open wider.

"Go down further on it!" he insisted, when her initial efforts didn't meet all of his expectations. "Take it deeper. I want my balls smacking against your chin."

After a couple of minutes, Cassie's skull had become merely a repository. He held her head in his hands, bent his knees and thrust himself in and out of her mouth rapidly. When he looked at their image in the mirror, this seemed to only inflame him, and despite Cassie's gasping and gagging, he kept fucking her face.

Mercifully, he came soon after, forcing Cassie to swallow his spunk as he came, and he kept thrusting until his cock went limp. With one last thrust, he let his flaccid cock slide down into Cassie's throat and held it there before slowly extracting his spent tool.

"You can do better," he said as he let Cassie go and watch her turn away from him, coughing and gagging uncontrollably. "You will do better."

...

Chapter Nine: Your ass is mine.

The image in the mirror was as frightening to Cassie as it was exciting to her grandfather, and he had arranged them on the bed so that they could see each other. Cassie only looked when he grabbed her by the hair and lifted her head upwards, leaving her no choice but to look at their reflection.

Cassie was on her knees, with her pert ass cheeks high in the air, wincing as he lubricated her anus with his long and bony index finger. He probed hard and he probed deep, and seemed to take delight in the discomfort he was causing her.

Now he started working a second finger into the tiny puckered ring, stretching the little opening as he corkscrewed his middle and index finger into Cassie.

"Ohh!" Cassie moaned as the digits went in to the hilt.

"Relax dear," her grandfather said, his comforting tone a startling contrast to what he was doing. "Two fingers is nothing compared to what's coming."

His cock was erect when he brought the tip to her anus, which stayed a little bit open after he pulled his fingers out, and he seemed surprised that the glans of his tool went in fairly easily until the prominent ridge came into play. Cassie cried out twice when he pushed forward; the first time when the head popped inside the balloon knot and the second time when he pushed himself all the way inside her hot cavity.

"Oh... so tight," he grunted as he felt his cock tear into Cassie's ass, and chills went down his spine when her heard his granddaughter whimper underneath him.

"Take it all, you little slut!" he spat out, pulling her head backwards with a fist full of her hair so he could see the expression on her face. "You're so tight. Are you sure you've really had a man up your ass before?"

"It hurts," Cassie whined.

"Feels good to me," he responded, pulling his cock almost all the way out of her steamy cavity before plunging forward hard.

"It's... too big," Cassie cried out. "You're tearing me up inside."

"Nonsense my dear," he said, holding onto her hair like a horse's reign as he began thrusting in and out faster, his nuts swinging against the inside of her thighs as he moved. "I'm making you a real woman, and I'll bet you're going to cum for me before I'm done with you."

"Told you," he boasted a few minutes later, feeling her body quake when she had an orgasm even though she tried to keep quiet just to spite him and try to prove him wrong.

He came right after she did, emptying his load deep into her ass as he let out a loud groan of satisfaction. He pulled his cock out as it deflated but kept Cassie's ass cheeks spread apart and watched with satisfaction as his cum began to ooze out of her gaping anus.

"You're learning," he said with smugness and he climbed off the bed and looked down as his granddaughter who had slunk down onto her stomach. "Tomorrow night your education will be complete."

...

Chapter Ten: Mom to the rescue.

The next morning, Cassie waited until her grandfather left the house before leaving her room and going out to the kitchen. Walking was no easy, given the fact that her ass was sore and burning from the grandfather's treatment of her sensitive orifice.

He seemed to enjoy hurting her, Cassie thought to herself as she looked at the phone. It wasn't like it had been with Richard. Richard had been tender and loving, so very unlike the savage way her grandfather had taken her.

Cassie started to call her mother, but was startled when her grandmother suddenly appeared behind her, the hand resting lightly on her shoulder making her jump.

"Calling somebody, dear?" Grandma asked in a gentle tone.

"Uh. My Mom. Is that okay?" Cassie asked, feeling guilty about what she was about to do.

"You miss her, don't you Cassie?" she asked.

"Yes," Cassie said. "But I have to talk to her about something."

"Something I can help you with?" she asked sweetly, her wrinkled hand kneading her shoulder as she spoke.

"No, it's just that I have to leave here. I want to leave."

"Leave already?" Grandma asked in a surprised tone. "But you've been taking such wonderful care of me."

"You're almost all better," Cassie said, unable to look her grandmother in the eye.

"You seem upset dear. There must be something else."

"Grandma, I really don't want to discuss it."

"Why don't we go to my room and talk?" she suggested. "My hip gets a little sore if I stand too long."

Cassie agreed and followed her grandmother into the bedroom, walking in an equally hobbled manner, which was a fact that did not escape her grandmother's attention.

"You're walking just like me, my dear," she noted.

"He hurt me," Cassie sobbed, putting her arms around the frail woman and crying like a baby. "Grandpa did."

"You mean when you let him fuck you in the ass?"

"What?" Cassie said, stepping back from her grandmother like she had been zapped by static electricity.

"I saw it all dear," her grandmother said with a grin, walking over to a picture on the wall and lifting it by one corner and exposing a large peephole that gave a perfect view of Cassie's room. "And while I'm sure it was a bit uncomfortable, you certainly seemed to be enjoying it."

"You watched him do that to me and didn't stop it?"

"Stop it? Why ever would I do that? Besides, Grandfather would not like that, would he? And he's so good, isn't it, even at his age. What a skilled cocksman he is!"

Cassie had her hand over her mouth, not even realizing that she had been biting her own finger during this revelation, and stared at the woman she thought she knew.

"As for your mother, there's no need to call her. She will be here tonight," Grandma said. "I've already spoken to her. You can tell her all about it when she gets here."

"I will," Cassie's shaky voice replied. "I swear."

"Good. Tell her how my husband fucked you in the ass with his beautiful cock, and how you had an orgasm that was so intense you'll never forget it. Tell her also how after he left the room you ended up fingering yourself to another orgasm."

Cassie sobbed, remembering what she had done after Grandpa had left her room, and realizing that her grandmother had seen it all.

"I can't believe that you watched me? You've been spying on me all along?"

"We both did, Cassie," her grandmother said, her eyes sparkling wickedly. "After Grandpa got done with you,"

"Tonight's the night though," her grandmother explained. "As for now, you're correct in that I'm almost better. Getting around quite well, thanks to you, and I think it's time to test the old hip out."

Never taking her eyes off of Cassie, her grandmother undid the knot that held her robe together and let it slide off of her shoulders and onto the floor.

The petite body that Cassie had bathed so many times now looked quite different to her, and as she stared at Cassie she brought her hands up to her breasts, cupping and kneading the doughy cones through her blouse while biting her lip.

"Get undressed," she directed Cassie, and when she was slow to react, her grandmother simply undid the row of buttons and pulled the shirt open.

Cassie's bra had front hooks, and when Grandma started to unhook them, Cassie brought her hands up to stop her, but a voice from behind her made her jump.

"Let your grandmother get that harness off of you," Grandpa said, and when a shocked Cassie glanced back she saw him leering at them. "Poor woman has been waiting for this for quite a while, haven't you Mother?"

The silver haired grandmother giggled like a scholgirl at that, and when the last hook came free, the cups of the tight fitting bra burst open as Cassie's breasts burst free. The elder woman was all over them immediately, her weathered hands pawing and clutching at the huge orbs while almost drooling from the excitement.

"Oh!" Cassie's grandmother moaned - groaned when she rubbed her breasts against Cassie's, their fat nipples drubbing each others as they touched. "Harder."

"Crush those little tits of Grandma's," her grandfather hissed into her ear.

"I don't want to do this," Cassie protested, and that response got laughed at by both of them.

"I'll wager," her grandfather mused, quickly reaching under the waistband of Cassie's shorts and smiling even wider when his hand found what he was looking for. "I knew it! She's dripping wet!"

"Give in to it Cassie," her grandmother said before burying her face deep into Cassie's cleavage and squeeing the huge globes around her head. "You know you want it."

"I want to go home," Cassie whined.

"Your mother will be here tonight to take you home," Grandfather said while pulling her shorts and pantied down. "That's then though, and this is now."

"I want us both to have her at once," Grandmother said after pulling her head out from between Cassie's tits. "Before - you know, Father."

"Splendid idea!" Cassie's grandfather said, pulling Cassie over to the side of the bed while his wife hobbled over and climbed on, reclining on her back.

"Now straddle your grandmother's face, dear," her grandfather said, putting Cassie into position on her knees, and Cassie jumped when she felt her Grandma's tongue sliding along her moist opening.

"Please - I have to go pee."

"Oh, that will be fine with us, won't it Mother?" Grandpa asked his wife who was darting her tongue all over Cassie's clit.

"Omigod, I think I would orgasm at the thought of it," Grandma said, her tongue working even faster at the suggestion. "It would make this sweet pussy taste even better."

"What's wrong with you people?" Cassie cried. "Why are you acting like this? Are you getting senile or something?"

"No, Cassie," her grandfather said while pushing her forward so she was on her hands and knees, and greasing her anus like he had the night before. "We've always been like this. How does it look from down there, Mother?"

"Damn!" Cassie's grandmother gasped, her hands inside of her own pussy while gazing up at her husband's erection nearing the opening just above her face. "Stick that big thing way up inside her!"

"As you wish!" Grandpa exclaimed, and with that he leaned forward, his balls dragging over his wife's face.

"OW!" Cassie moaned as her grandfather's cock impaled her ass once more, driving her forward, and when he grabbed her by the neck and pushed her down Cassie found her face right in front of her grandmother's bush.

"Eat that pussy!" her grandfather bellowed while he drove his cock even further up her ass.

Her grandmother's tongue was lapping at her clitoris without mercy, making Cassie shiver despite herself, and when her grandfather kept pushing her face down with each thrust, commanding her to lick her grandmother's sex, she felt she had no choice.

Cassie worked her tongue through the thickly haired opening, and although the smell was pungent and the taste was even worse, she tried to get it over with as fast as she could.

"She's doing it, Father!" Cassie heard Grandma screech. "That's it Cassie! Tongue it good."

It lasted far longer than Cassie had hoped, but after she heard her grandfather groan, and she felt his seed spurt deep into her bowels Cassie breathed a sigh of relief and took her mouth off of her grandmother's privates.