All Comments on 'Cassie's Love Ch. 02'

by SEVERUSMAX

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Tricking them into pregnancy against their will.

Sounds to me like their family isn't all that trust worthy. switching pills to trick them sound more like an obsession and betrayal than love. it's the highest form of betrayal there can be. it shows more about selfishness and self absorption to their own needs than caring for their children's needs, dreams and aspirations. as a pro-choice, liberal progressive family about freedom to chose, they violate their prim tenet of their doctrine by removing from the twins the right to chose when to start having children. disgusting, reprehensible and the lowest of the low, not to mention hypocritical in the extreme. I hope the twins find out about it, get really upset and betrayed by it and 'divorce' their family for the betrayal.

SEVERUSMAXSEVERUSMAXalmost 9 years agoAuthor
Now, don't be silly.

Did you miss where the family will help them out with the burdens of raising the kids so that they don't miss out on their dreams? They'll find ways to make it up to them, don't you worry. Would I pull a prank like that in real life, no, but I'm not Vicki, who apparently wants grandchildren. Sometimes, it's just fantasy, so remember that no real people got pranked.

SAV12SAV12over 5 years ago
SICK

ITS A GREAT STORY TILL YOU HAD THE PARENTS SWITCH OUT THE BIRTH CONTROL PILLS FOR SUGAR PILLS. WHAT KIND OF SICK PARENTS WOULD DO THAT TO THEIR CHILDREN?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Still if you think about it she will be missing out on things. She will be unable to do certain stuff or places. Plus she sill be resentful, just because they will help means she wants it or is ready.

WargamerWargameralmost 3 years ago

I do not see the joke!!!!

How to fuck up the twins lives more like it.

What the cuck is wrong with those stupid selfish women??

How they like the twins to do that to them??

No laughs then I bet.

Still 5/5

WargamerWargameralmost 3 years ago

Well just read the other comments, we appear not to agree with you. Have the twins or Dan switch their pills out, extend the joke.

Rancher46Rancher46almost 2 years ago

Very interesting about the switching out of the birth control pill, I be Cassie will not be happy. 5/5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous