Cassie's Strange Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SexyChele
SexyChele
187 Followers

She looked up at him expecting to see some softening. Yet, he still had the same calm demeanor as before. She wanted to tell him that she still wanted him, not simply as a show, but for mutual pleasure. She searched frantically for the words to say that very thing.

"You'd better get yourself cleaned up. There should be some clean towels in the bathroom."

Her mouth dropped open. She looked down at herself and saw the cum drying on her skin, felt it on her face. As she slid to one side of the bed, he walked over and unlocked the cuffs, setting her free. She walked down the hallway to the bathroom and found what she needed to clean herself up. Dressing quickly, she walked back out to the room, not sure what to say, but not wanting it to end.

Sir was packing up equipment, stowing it carefully. She glanced down at the bed and noticed the ten $20 bills lying on the corner. She looked at him, but he did not return her stare. She picked up the money and thrust it into her bag.

"Sir, I, I don't know what to say –"

"You did a very good job, Pet. Everyone thought you were just wonderful. Oh, here – for your trouble."

He reached into his pocket and pulled out two more $20 bills.

"I knew you were not expecting an audience."

"Sir, may I ask what you plan on doing with those pictures?"

"These? These will be on the internet tonight. Does that bother you?

"Don't I need to sign a consent form or something."

"Should have thought of that before you started posing, Pet. Now the pictures are mine." He continued working, never looking at her. "You need a ride, or do you think you can find your way back to the main road?"

So, she was being dismissed after all. Her job was finished. She had her money. It was time to go.

"Yes, I can find the main road. And, uh, thanks."

He never responded. She let herself out and walked quickly to the main road. She knew she would never forget about this stranger, or her strange adventure.

SexyChele
SexyChele
187 Followers
12