Cass's Capture Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I told you that I wouldn't let something happen to you, and I was serious," he said intently. "I don't think I could bear it."

She closed her eyes, and he couldn't resist leaning down and brushing his lips over first her right, and then her left eyelid. She drew in her breath.

"Why do you care so much what happens to me, Colin?" Cass asked.

His face burned, as he knew that he couldn't lie to her now, not so soon after he had gained her trust. "I don't know what it is about you, Cass. When I went to first check you out after Rich told me that you were the target, I was almost frozen to the spot. Not just by your beauty, and believe me you are a goddess."

She blushed at his compliment.

He continued "It was everything about you. The way you walked, the way you talked, the way that you would only let that asshole Dave so close, before you pushed him away. At first I had thought that you were a tease. I had heard Dave complain about it enough, but now I realize that maybe there is a reason that you kept him at bay."

Cass looked up sharply when he mentioned Dave, and then looked away after he was done talking.

He then reached over and lightly grasped her chin, bringing her face around to look at him.. He stared intently into her eyes as he asked her "You don't really love him, do you? He isn't the one."

She looked down before dragging her eyes back to his, but he could see in their depths that he was right.

Cass was almost mad at herself, because she knew that her eyes had betrayed what she was thinking. He was right about Dave. She had never been really sure of him, but he had always persisted and made her feel guilty for denying him. Now, after even just the desire she had felt for Colin, if not more, she knew that Dave was not the one for her. She then shook her head as if she were clearing the thoughts out and glared at him.

"Fine, I'll give you that one," she snapped as he laughed. She looked away indignantly.

He again brought her face around to his, and said softly to her "I am glad", and then brought his lips down on hers. His tongue slipped out and traced her lips, and then parted her lips before thrusting inside.

Cass felt herself kissing him back earnestly.

Encouraged by her passion, Colin brought his hand down the side of her face in a feather-light caress. He then slid his hand down her side to the bottom of her sweater. He slipped his hand under her sweater and brought them up to her plump breast. She moaned as his fingers traced the areola around her nipple, deliberately avoiding the spot that would drive her wild. He continued to caress her breasts, and then finally gently squeezed her taught nipples. She started to squirm.

She pulled his lower lip into her mouth and bit down slightly. Even though it didn't hurt him, the small bite brought his slightly back to reality. To her protest he pulled his hand out of her shirt and stopped kissing her.

"If we don't stop now I am not going to be able to stop, Cass" he told her, his breath slightly ragged.

"I don't want you to stop," she replied in a husky voice.

He groaned as he stood up with her still in his arms and strode to the bedroom. Desire filled both of their veins, and the excitement and the sexual tension that had flowed from them for the past few days, even from the first time they met, crackled between them. He placed her on the bed and pulled off his sweatshirt. He looked at her, sprawled across the bed, her hair mused and her lips swollen from their kisses. It was her eyes that made him hungrier for her. They were bright and alive and filled with desire. He knew that he wouldn't be able to hold back for any reason.

Colin climbed onto the bed, and straddled her hips. He reached for the bottom of Cass' sweatshirt and pulled it over her head. He gazed down at her breasts in appreciation. Her chest was moving up and down from her excited breathing, and her nipples were still erect from their earlier pleasure. He leaned over and took one of her nipples into his mouth. At first he just barely licked the tip and the area surrounding it, and then pulled the whole nipple into his mouth. He turned his face to the other one, giving it the same attention as the first. He then lifted his mouth from her breasts and started to trail light kisses up to her lips and ravaged he with his mouth. He pulled her up slightly towards him.

(T)he feeling of his chest against hers sent tingles through her body.

He let her fall gently to the bed, and then reached into the waistband of her sweatpants, and then pulled them and her underwear off in one swoop. He stood up again so that he could take in her beautiful body with his eyes. Her skin was golden and smooth all over her body, from her head to her toes. He then unbuckled his jeans and took off his pants. He looked down at her and noticed that there were goose bumps covering her skin, and she had a slightly worried look in her eyes. He lay down beside her, and propped up on his elbow.

"What's the matter, Cass?" he asked, concerned.

"I have never done this before," she whispered.

He stroked the side of her face. "I promise that it will only hurt for a moment, love."

"It's not that. I am worried that I won't please you," she stammered.

He pulled her into his arms. "You will please me, Cass. Just looking at you pleases me. Everything about you pleases me."

She looked up at him hopefully. Desire started to overtake her again as his hand continued to caress her cheek.

She pulled him down to her and said, "Make love to me, Colin."

Colin needed no more encouragement. He placed his lips over hers, and slipped his tongue inside her mouth, tasting her sweetness. His hands returned to her breasts, followed by his mouth. He then leaned back again on his elbow, and brought his hand down her stomach between her thighs. She spread her legs, and he could feel that she was smooth even there. Smooth, and beginning to get very wet.

He slipped one finger in between her outer lips, and found the button that would send her over the edge. He lightly rubbed is finger tip over her clit, until she was moaning and grinding against his hand. When she was moments away from climax he brought his hand down and pushed one finger into her tight passage. He slid first one finger in and out and then two as she moaned.

Cass could feel the passion burning deep inside, her body begging for release. Her hands started clenching the sheets as he brought his finger back to her engorged clit. He started to rub it furiously as he positioned his body over hers. Colin pulled his hand away and spread her legs even further. She watched him as he brought his thick cock towards her. She could feel the head of his cock pressing against her slick opening.

She gasped as she felt him slip inside her, and then stop at the barrier of her virginity. Her body tensed and she gritted her teeth in anticipation for the pain to come. Knowing that she was a little afraid of the pain, Colin brought his hand back to her clit, and started to rub it as he inched further into her tight passage. She cried out as he broke through. He stilled inside of her and continued to rub her clit, drawing her attention from the pain.

After a minute, the pain started to subside as desire took over. Cass started to move her body against his, and he started to move inside her. Colin thrust deeper inside, first slowly and then as she dug her nails into him, he started to pound into her. He relished in the feeling of her hot wet pussy. Cass started to moan as she came closer and closer to an orgasm. He felt her getting closer, and started to pound faster. He felt her walls start to spasm around him, and knew that she was coming. She cried out in ecstasy, and that was all it took to send Colin over the edge. He thrust hard a few more times, and then cried out, spilling his seed into her. He felt like her pussy was like a vise, squeezing out every last drop.

Colin then leaned over her, bracing his weight on his elbows. They were both panting after the exertion, their bodies glistening with sweat. Cass looked up at him, her eyes filled with the pleasure he had given to her.

"Did I please you?" she asked innocently.

"As if I even need to answer that?" he replied with a grin. "You more than pleased me, babe."

**********************

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter. It looks like there will be 1 or 2 more chapters. I am also working on a standalone that coorespondes with this story, and a few other sequels. Don't forget to vote!

12