Castleton Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mistress's Lira and Darla began to knead Alteisha's nipples with their thumbs and forefingers, in rhythm with Lynette's sucking of her cunt. Mistress Darla seemed to apply more force than necessary, as Florence sat at the table and watched Darla closely, to prevent any real injury to Alteisha from the vengeful Mistress.

Florence told Gordon to stand next to her, so she could fondle his balls and cock as she enjoyed Alteisha's obvious delight. Gordon's cock stiffened rock hard, as his Mistress fondled him. She had not personally touched his genitals for nearly three weeks. Any sexual contact for him had come from Alteisha, Robert or himself, as sometimes he would be ordered to masturbate for the pleasure of his Mistress.

He could feel the semen boiling in his balls, as Florence continued to play with his cock. Both of them watched Alteisha, explode in a gut wrenching orgasm from Mistress Lynette's tongue. Lynette stood up and wiped her mouth with a towel. Gordon applied a fresh serving of dessert on the slaves' cunt and Mistress Lira sat down to eat and resume Alteisha's sexual delight. Alteisha rewarded Mistress Lira with a delightful and powerful orgasm, as thanks for Lira's most pleasurable attentions to her cunt.

Gordon placed additional dessert onto Alteisha, as Mistress Darla sat down and wickedly smiled at her 'victim'. Darla reached across Alteisha's body and grasped a nipple in each of her hands, while she ate her dessert'. Mistress Darla made no pretense of not hurting the spread-eagled slave, as she forcefully squeezed the nipples she held in her fingers. Similarly her 'licking' at Alteisha's cunt, was more biting and pulling of her cuntlips with her clenched teeth. There was no effort to pleasure the slave spread out before her, or herself.

Florence allowed Gordon's cock to become flaccid, as she watched Darla intently, to preclude anything too violent from happening to her slave. It was one thing to deliver pain to a slave who wanted and needed it, but quite another to administer pain hatefully, or from vengeance. Soon Alteisha was crying painfully, as Darla bit her cunt hard and pulled wickedly at her nipples. The tears were flowing freely from Alteisha, as she sobbed from the evil ministrations of Darla's teeth and fingers.

"My turn to have dessert, Darla dear," Florence finally said to stop the torture. Darla reluctantly arose and sneered at Alteisha, then sweetly smiled at Florence, as she offered her hostess the chair. Florence waited for Gordon to serve the dessert on Alteisha's cunt. Slowly, she soothed her slave's cunt with loving strokes of her tongue. She reached for Alteisha's tits, before any of the other Mistresses could do so, to lightly rub and soothe her hurting nipples.

Slowly, she nurtured her slave back from the extremely cruel punishment administered by Mistress Darla. Alteisha responded positively and Mistress Florence finished her dessert. She asked Gordon to clean the table and bring the instruments for the nights entertainment. "Alteisha, please help 'Gordeeva' or we shall be here all night. You know how slow 'she' can be," glad to be temporarily rescued from Mistress Darla, Alteisha hurried to the kitchen to do as her Mistress ordered.

Lynette and Lira recognized that Darla, wanted revenge from Alteisha, for not forsaking Mistress Florence, for Darla, when she first arrived. Without any visible discussion between them, the two understood that Darla was in an evil, vile mood and might deliberately injure Alteisha. She had been known to do so in the past. At Castleton, three years ago, she had whipped a female Helper so severely, that she had to be sent to a local hospital for nearly a week.

Luckily for the Order, the chief resident and head nurse were members of the Order and the authorities did not get involved. Darla was on probation for a year, by the Grand Master, after the incident and there had not been a recurrence. Never the less, they each made mental notes to prevent any possibility of recurrence here at Florence's home. Lynette and Lira decided to go to the bathroom together asking Florence for directions. Darla seethed with anger underneath her calm exterior, yet she did not have a clue that the three other Mistresses were wise to her intentions, regarding her former Slave, Alteisha.

"Lira," whispered Lynette, after entering the bathroom, "we may have a problem brewing."

"Yes, I know. We may have to borrow a set of restraints and a gag from Florence, if Darla doesn't cool off. Be alert. She'll really hurt Alteisha, in her present state of mind," the two finished quickly and returned to the living room for the night's entertainment. Mistress Florence had placed 'Gordeeva' in restraints, spread-eagled and hanging from the chains. He still wore 'her' maids' uniform. His cock was rock hard and protruding outward from 'her' garter belt. Mistress Darla was fondling his balls with one hand and attaching clamps to his nipples with the other. Gordon's asscheeks were vulnerable to Darla, as she alternated slapping them and pulling on his cock and balls.

She tightened the nipple clamps and elicited a groan from Gordon. Pleased with her work, Darla selected a wide leather strap, which she rubbed all over Gordon's cock, balls and asscheeks, causing him to shudder with anticipation. He was enveloped with a sense of dread, as he waited for Darla to administer the discipline he needed. Only Mistress Florence, Alteisha and occasionally Robert, had ever disciplined him. This was to be a completely new experience for him.

He screamed as Darla's first stroke with the strap struck him full across both asscheeks at once. Without waiting for his scream to subside, Mistress Darla struck him swiftly, twice again. She paused momentarily then, brought the strap down hard upon his rock hard cock. The edge of the strap caught the rim of his cockhead amplifying the pain coursing through his genitals.

Mistress Darla grinned as she swiftly struck him several times in succession across his ass. She ended with a massive upward blow to his balls and cock. Gordon screamed and his eyes bulged, as the pain cutting through him was unbearable. He fainted away to hang unconscious in his restraints. Darla stepped back and smiled sweetly at Mistress Florence. She handed the strap to Mistress Lynette and accepted a cool glass of wine from Alteisha, with a sneer.

Lynette kneeled in front of the semi conscious 'maid'. She took his now flaccid cock into her mouth to lick away the savage beating Mistress Darla had delivered. Slowly both Gordon and his limp cock began to respond to Mistress Lynette's soothing tongue. He opened his eyes and looked down at the Mistress sucking his cock. Slowly, her tongue moved down to his still hurting balls. She softly licked at them, taking each separately into her mouth to soothe away the hurt. Her mouth soon returned to his cock, licking and sucking his cockhead back to full hardness.

Slowly, his pain gave way to pleasure, feeling his balls become embroiled in a desire to again spew forth his cum. As he regained his composure, he became cognizant of the pain in his nipples from the clamps squeezing them. Mistress Lira reached around to his chest and turned back the screws a half turn each, to relieve some, but not all, of the pain. Unfastening the Velcro strips she removed his maids' uniform. She rubbed the strap slowly all over his upper and lower body. Gordon realized that his ordeal was not over.

"Gordon," Mistress Florence said to him, "Mistress Lynette will continue your arousal with her tongue, while Mistress Lira continues your discipline. When Mistress Lira finishes her discipline, you may cum into Mistress Lynette's hands, clean them with your tongue and your discipline session will end. If you cum before Mistress Lira finishes, then you will lick cum from her hands and Mistress Lynette will take a turn disciplining you. Additionally, dear Gordon, I shall have to correct your behavior, for cumming without permission, and I shall be very irritated with your disobedience. Do you understand me?"

"Yes Mistress," he gasped.

Mistress Lira looked deeply into his eyes and kissed his cheek softly. She stepped behind him and waited a few moments, while Mistress Lynette caused him to writhe from her sucking his cock. Lira brought the whip down sharply across both of his thighs. She methodically 'strapped' him firmly on his calves, thighs, ass and back. She continued to apply the strap up and down his tender body, while Mistress Lynette continued to suck his cock.

Gordon strained to keep from cumming. The tongue licking his cockhead brought him near the brink of orgasm several times, interrupted by the sharp pain of the strap. He gritted his teeth to keep from cumming, although Mistress Lynette's expert cock sucking, kept him dangerously close to erupting. He tried to think of other things, though that was impossible to do for more than a few seconds, before the magnificent tongue brought him back to reality.

Gordon's plight was so convoluted, that he found he was glad for Mistress Lira's whipping him, as it helped him to prevent cumming. Finally, his mind settled on thinking about Mistress Florence, how much he loved her and how he did not want to disappoint her, by cumming in disobedience. He found he could hold this thought firmly in his mind, while Mistress Lynette's mouth worked its magic on his cock and Lira's strapping continued. Florence was quietly proud of Gordon's resistance to both Mistresses Lynette and Lira's ministrations. She marveled at his ability to withstand Lynette's mouth. She had witnessed others, at Castleton, who had succumbed to Lynette's cock sucking with far less effort on her part.

Mistress Lynette now felt challenged by Gordon's resistance and redoubled her efforts with her tongue. Obviously tired, Mistress Lira was wearing down from strapping Gordon. She had changed from her right hand to her left and back again. She was visibly weary and her blows had lost their sting. Perspiration dripped from her body. Finally, she dropped the strap, smiled at Florence and took a cool glass of wine from Alteisha's tray.

"Gordon, you may cum now," Florence said softly. Satisfied, she smiled at Alteisha, who was also grinning, pleased at Gordon's display of endurance. Gordon erupted a huge volley of cum into Mistress Lynette's mouth. She took it full into her throat and swallowed in time to receive the next volley, as Gordon's cock spewed great quantities of semen, into the eagerly waiting mouth.

Mistress Florence clasped her hands together; obviously thrilled that Mistress Lynette chose to accept and swallow the slave's cum. It was a show of respect and admiration for his discipline, ability to endure and absolute devotion to his Mistress. "Release him, Alteisha," Florence commanded. Her primary slave released Gordon's legs and wrists from their restraints. He put his arm over her shoulder to help lower him gently to the floor. Gordon gazed into Alteisha's eyes and she smiled at him. Just then he realized how much Alteisha cared for him as a friend and companion. He smiled back, laid his head on the thick carpet and sighed deeply.

Alteisha took a deep breath and walked to the center of the room. She attached the restraints to her widely spread legs, then to her wrists and stood awaiting her Mistress's pleasure. Mistress Darla moved quickly to pull the chains taut. She selected a wickedly firm, thin, long, braided leather whip and approached her victim. Alteisha trembled as she could sense the evil in Mistress Darla's heart. She could not comprehend why Darla felt as she did. It was Darla's choice to give her to Mistress Florence. Alteisha had no voice in the transaction.

Florence had allowed her to decide to return to Mistress Darla if she so desired. Darla seemed genuinely pleased that she was rid of Alteisha. The tall bronze slave steeled herself to receive a severe discipline session from Mistress Darla. Her former Mistress flailed the air with the whip, creating a singing sound that only the whip can make. Alteisha looked quickly toward her Mistress Florence, then closed her eyes and waited.

Darla's first cut struck Alteisha flush across the tits. She screamed in pain. The second blow was delivered with increased force upward to the bottom of her tits, forcing another piercing scream from the slave. Alteisha gritted her teeth and resolved not to make any sound, thus deny Darla enjoyment. Her resolve quickly withered away when the next blow struck upward on her cunt. She screamed and sobbed as Darla struck her twice more on the cunt and clit. Alteisha hung from the chains while Mistress Darla struck savagely at her ass, thighs and back.

Deep purple welts rose swiftly from the ferocious beating she was receiving. Darla gave her no relief, no pausing ever so slightly, to let her catch her breath and no quarter in her barbarous attack on Alteisha's flesh. Mistress Darla braced herself with a wide stance, to increase her leverage and ferociously hit Alteisha across her tits, breaking the skin, causing blood to flow. Darla's next vicious stroke was again delivered to Alteisha's tits, cutting a tear in a nipple, which bled immediately.

"Enough!" shouted Florence, as she grabbed Darla's arm and relieved her of the whip.

"What are you doing?" screamed Darla, "how dare you, stop me! You whore!"

"It's over, Darla," said Lynette, "you don't want to repeat what happened in the past."

"Get your wraps. We're leaving now!" Lira stated. "Florence, I'm sorry this happened. We were looking forward to a pleasant and delightful visit, but that's been compromised now. Thank you for your hospitality, Florence. You're fortunate to have slaves like Alteisha and Gordon," she put on her coat, hugged Florence and ushered Lynette and Darla out of the house. She made sure Darla was in the car, then came back to Florence and whispered in her ear as she kissed her. "The Grand Master will hear of this," she returned to the car and the three of them drove away.

While Florence was seeing the visitors to their car, Gordon quickly released Alteisha and laid her on the living room floor. He bathed her open welts and cuts with disinfectant and comforted his friend and fellow slave. "Thank you, Gordon," Alteisha told him through her sobs. Mistress Florence came in and told Gordon to lift her in his arms to carry her up to Florence's bedroom.

"Alteisha, I'm going to call our doctor to come look at you," Florence told her.

"No, Mistress, please wait. I don't think I'm hurt that bad," she replied. "Just let me rest awhile, please Mistress," then, gratefully, she said, "Thank you for stopping her, Mistress."

"Of course, sweetheart, but I don't want you to tough this out because you're afraid we'll be found out. We do have a Member physician, that I can call, who will come here. You don't have to go to his office or anything," Florence said.

"No, it's not that. It's that I want to be here, with you two. I care so much for both of you," Alteisha confided. She paused to catch her breath, looking lovingly at Gordon, "Mistress, how about, Gordon? Wasn't he magnificent? I was so proud of him."

"Yes, Alteisha, you're right. He was truly magnificent tonight. I'm proud of you and Gordon," Florence said to both of them. "Gordon will bandage your open wounds, Alteisha, and then I want you to try to sleep. I'll turn on the intercom and you call out to us if you need anything. Do you hear me, sweet slave?"

"Yes, thank you Mistress," Alteisha whispered to Florence.

Later that evening, Florence invited Gordon to share a nightcap and some conversation. Alteisha was sleeping peacefully. The two of them talked about how the evening had turned negative. Gordon told his Mistress that he was glad she stopped Mistress Darla when she did, because he had decided to rebel and stop her himself. "Mercy is never a rebellious action, Gordon. I'm happy you care that much about both Alteisha and me," Florence told him. "Tonight, Gordon, I want to relive that night we met at the hotel. I don't want to dominate anyone, tonight. I just want to make love and be loved in return. Will you sleep with me tonight, dear Gordon?" he took Florence in his arms, kissed her and carried her up to his bedroom.

Feedback and comments to the email address in my profile.

12