Cat Deeley - Perfect Pussy

Story Info
A star away from home.
2.3k words
3.98
42.2k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
stb6060
stb6060
1 Followers

My mind was a million miles away from the Jazz basement. I could hear the jazz, in the distance, and knew the girls from the office would be dancing away, my mates trying to get in on the action. But I didn't want that anymore, chasing girls all night long, resulting in turning up at the flat with nothing but half eaten kebabs. I wanted something new. There was one girl who I had seen in the dark of the club, and I thought I knew from somewhere.

Cat Deeley sat in the booth, twiddling her long hair through her fingers. The famous and beautiful British TV presenter was back in her home city of Birmingham to do a special show from the Carlton studios. She loved London, but this was her town, and this had been one of haunts before she made the top ratings. Now, thanks to all the shows, including Stars in Your Eyes, she was famous, and with that came the problem of being seen and recognised.

Now, in Birmingham, she was still able to go from the hotel and across the road to the Jazz basement. But in spite of her being able to hide her identity a little, a girl can only do so much dancing in those heels, she thought to herself. If she was honest with herself, she was bored. Reaching for her purse, she stood up and approached the bar. The barman, at this late (early) time, greeted her with a warm voice. She gave him her order, handed over the change she had left. She cast her eye to her right. He looked good, baggy jeans, dark shirt. Older, a bit out of place in this place. Unshaven. Probably out of his face on something, the way he stared hopelessly into the mirrored wall of the bar. She looked away. Took a sip of her gin and tonic.

I took a deep breath, slowly coming back to the reality that was my life. I now recognised her at once, that tall thin frame, and that slight smile which turned up. Cat Deeley, the most gorgeous girl on TV. She looked graceful, and I'd noticed her dancing with some friends earlier, now, guessing they were just media friends, but then they had left.

No one who recognised her dared to go to her, and this was really pissing her off. The silk of her skirt looked as silky as her skin. I considered the obvious rejection for a minute but then I thought, Ah, why not? She wondered what was on his mind; his brown eyes now looked to be back on planet Earth. She saw him looking at her.

"So uh, what'd you think of the music?"

Damn, she thought how unoriginal, he was well spoken and interested though. At least he hadn't said 'You're Cat Deeley', as if she needed to be reminded.

"Yeah, it's alright. Some good moody tracks"

"Yeah, I saw you earlier dancing with your friends"

"They were from the studio" she said "I'd like him to play something a bit more heavier" she said, gesturing towards the DJ, "but he only plays what he knows the 'crowd' will love"

"Yep, same every week, I'm getting bored of it, you know? Same old, same old"

We both took a sip of our drinks, simultaneously. She thought of what to say next, nothing came to mind.

"I'm leaving this place," I said, already on my feet. Knowing that my meeting with her was running its course. I finished off what was left in the glass.

"Me too!" she said, immediately.

I was stunned, but, hey, what the heck, when the best girl in England follows, do you argue? She saw the surprise in my face.

"I can't go anywhere on my own, someone will see me. It's so boring!"

It was clear to me that she was alone and even lonely, and so we entered the damp street. A few minutes of walking, I offered her my leather jacket I'd grabbed as we left the heat of the club. She smiled as I slid it over her slender arms.

Cat couldn't hide her obvious liking of him. She giggled.

I grabbed her by the arms, giggled back. We stood in a door way of a closed shop, the wind hurling through the shutters of the window. I felt her warm breath on my face, as a drop of rain fell down the bridge of my nose. "You are the most beautiful girl on TV" I said and regretted it immediately. I had blown it. Another old fan she will think. But she turned and looked at me and smiled. "You think so, some friends tell me I'm out, and its now Fearn Cotton." "Fearn Cotton!" I replied, "She's just a bleached bimbo. You are a stunner"

Cat felt herself draw him in close, the weather soaking through to her skin.

She arched forward, onto her tip toes and kissed me. The hair on the back of my neck tingled; she was the sweetest thing to ever touch my lips. I softly slipped my tongue into her mouth, she reiterated. I glided my hand into the jacket, gripping her hip, feeling the little warm flesh that she had shown off in the club. She took my face in her hands, feeling my stubble against her gentle palms.

"My hotel is over there," she said, pointing to the Raddisson "let's have a coffee."

"Lets go to mine" I said "its quite near" and taking her palms in my hand we ran across the wet street, turned the corner and walked a little, smiling at each other, gazing into each others eyes.

I fumbled in the pockets of my jeans. Finding they key to my apartment, I opened the door. She stepped inside.

"Nice place" the hall way and living room were a bright, warm shade of orange. She turned to him, and began to kiss those lips again.

"The design team chose colour," I said, letting the words slip out slowly as I kissed her back while I guided her to my room.

Cat liked it, she knew so little of this guy, and she wanted more. She could see he was into buildings from the sketches in the room, typical architect abode.

I sat down on my sofa, using my left arm to swoop my magazines and cd's from where they lay, making room for my new friend to rest. She'd taken off my jacket, and laid it on the chair that sat in front of my computer. She slipped off her shoes, instantly reducing the pain she had felt walking fast along the streets. I watched, my eyes observing her formed legs, her wide hips and that dainty waistline. My eyes moved to her breasts, pert, her clothes indeed enhanced every curve of that beautiful body, but he wanted to see what goods lay underneath. She swiped her hair from her eyes. My eyes had moved north, they met in a longing gaze. I felt myself becoming aroused. She moved towards me, she straddled me as I sat on the sofa. Her fragile hands slowly moved around my shoulders, my upper arms, she felt the contours of my shaped body. My hands were now feeling her fabulous bottom; I clasped the flesh between my fingers. She looked down on me into those eyes that had first engrossed her attention in the club. I worked my hands up her skirt, and slowly pulled her lacy black thong to her knees as she undid the buttons of my soaked shirt to reveal my defined chest. We once again engaged each others tongues, as my fingers fiddled with the zip of the silky skirt. She helped me release the device and the skirt slid slightly, from her hips. I took my arms out of the shirt; she dropped it to the floor. I lay back, she followed, her breasts pressing against my pecks, her back arched, her arse high in the air. I moved my hand upwards, underneath the sexy black top she wore, feeling her slim backline. Reaching her bra, I fumbled again, eventually unclipping its hinges as her breathing became quicker. She was now caressing my neck with her lips, occasionally licking, sucking, biting at the flesh with her sharp teeth, teasing me as I pulled her closer, pulling her now loose top over her head.

I shivered slightly as her loose locks of hair fell on my sensitive skin. As she kissed my chest, her nimble fingers undid the buttons of my jeans. She slid her hand down, feeling my now semi hard penis through my boxer shorts. I jumped slightly, but relaxed soon after. I rested my weight on my elbows; she came up to meet my lips again. I reached out, fluttering my hands under a cushion. Reaching the controller, I adjusted the hi-fi to play some jazz that she couldn't quite make out. The words weren't important, the mood was right, that was all that mattered. Together, we worked to get my damp jeans off, and she laughed as I kicked about, eventually the denims fell to the floor.

In the glow of the table light, I stared at the wonder that straddled my body; she let her skirt fall from her knees to her ankles, which she then flicked, and the silk item, along with her lacy thong landed on the floor. Her naked body nearly made me cum as I lay staring at this beautiful sexy girl. I moved and locked my lips around one of her nipples, and sucked gently, she moaned a little.

"Uh, you're making me wet" she giggled again, as she arched her back, in a graceful feline manner, her hair flowing over her shoulders, gently landing around my face. My free arm moved up her spine, grabbing the back of her head and feeling those luscious locks between my fingers. It was clear that my touches made her tingle all over. I sucked a little harder, and then took a breath. I kissed around her breast then moved on and sucked the other. She repositioned herself so that she could feel my warm, hard cock on her vagina. She wrapped her legs around my body. We remained in the embrace for a few minutes, as I caressed her beautiful bosom; she played with my ears, and ruffled my hair.

I swirled her onto her back, and worked my way down, licking her flat stomach, he groomed her trimmed pubic hair with my fingers, inspecting. I placed two of my fingers in her warm, wet vagina and rubbed back and forth, I was now on my knees at the foot of the bed. She moved and moaned slightly. She bent her legs and I placed my tongue between her labia, slowly I began licking her clitoris. She giggled and brought her hands down to my head, moving it in a circular direction by gripping my hair. I continued to lick, picking up pace as she begged for more, I took pleasure in it,

I could feel myself getting harder, hotter. She sat upright, her back arched in delight, she squealed. She looked in my eyes. I stood up. She pulled my boxers down, they fell to my ankles. She placed my hard penis in her mouth. She moved backward, licking, forwards, licking, getting faster, faster. I looked to the ceiling as my breathing became more frequent, gripping that long hair in my fingers again, thrusting inside her mouth, becoming harder and harder. And at that moment she broke away and positioned herself in the middle of the floor in front of the fire.

"I want you in me," she said, seductively. I followed command. I slipped inside her smooth, firm thighs, allowing my cock to glide in place. I felt those thighs grip around me, tight, building up to a fast trembling. We both sweated as heart rates soared. Her moaning grew intensive as I thrust upon her quicker, harder, stronger, and faster. I liked the control. Gripping her body tight to me, I moved her round to be on top. I grasped her breasts between my hand and squeezed, as she rocked on my hot cock. One of her hands clasped the muscle of one of my knees; the other gripped by full balls. She moved so gracefully, back and forth, she could feel herself, her excitement.

We fucked hard, breathing furiously. Our bodies became tight, chest against chest, hands on each others heads, rapidly moving entwined. She could feel it, she was moaning. "Aww, harder, uhh, that's it." She was close to orgasm, I continued on, it'd never felt this good, I knew I was close to coming, could I hold on and allow her to have her pleasure. She flew her limbs around as she moaned, she was coming. "Oh yeeees! Uhh, so good ... auuugh"

Cat knew that she was having some real pure uncommitted sex, and this made her thrust back at him hard and fast.

I pressed on as I felt her grip my cock. Then it happened, that moment of extasy and I released into her. "Aww, I'm coming, ah"

I slowed my movements down, and then withdrew from her; she lay so peaceful in the centre of my floor, the firelight on her lovely face. As she slowly wriggled around, clearly still enjoying the pleasure of coming a few minutes ago, I watched her sexy, hot body move, the way her breasts danced from side to side. She drew her hands through her hair. The music played on as we wrapped ourselves in each others naked bodies. We lay in a state of elation, both smiling. She moved her head slightly, her hair stroking my chest. We lay together, listening to the tones of the hi-fi, and the others breathing. As the hours passed, before she had to go to perform her show, we made slow love again. Then she went out of my life, but she had for one night been 'my' Cat Deeley.

stb6060
stb6060
1 Followers