Kaley Cuoco's Erotic Vacation Ch. 01

Story Info
Kaley Cuoco lives it up in Mexico.
6.6k words
4.4
17.1k
21
1

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/26/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
123z
123z
822 Followers

Note from author- This is not a true portrayal of events and certainly never happened.

xxx

What I did on my vacation by Kaley Cuoco aged 33.

x

Mexico, 2019.

It had been a mix of intense sunshine and tropical rain all day as I made my way through a mosaic of fallen leaves on the well trodden path. A peacock made a caw, caw sound as I paused to take a swig of water. The humidity was high but bearable as I continued to a clearing where I found what I was looking for. It was a secluded hut with a thatched roof that offered some scrumptious and off beat refreshments. Los Angeles was only four and a half hours away but it seemed like I had arrived in paradise.

x

It had been Gwyneth Paltrow who had told me of the dazzling Yucatan peninsula with its ancient temples, tropical jungles and deserted beaches. Not to mention countless drop dead gorgeous males looking for a good time. My new husband, Karl Cook and I had made no secret of our unconventional marriage. Domestic bliss isn't about being together all the time and in fact we spent a lot of the time apart. Not only that but we had agreed early on in our relationship that if either of us fancied a bit on the side we should go for it. Having wound up work on the last episode of 'The Big Bang Theory' I had decided to have a 'gap' year from acting and live a little. The Riviera Maya pivoted upon Playa del Carmen forty miles due south of Cancun and the night life was full on. Gwyneth had informed me that thousands of American's descended on the Riviera at this time of the year to drink, dance and fuck. Music to my ears!

x

I had landed in Mexico two days before from LAX, flying with United on flight 233 and landing at Cancun International Airport at six in the evening. As I walked out of the airport I wasn't ready for the heat which hit me like a wall. I hired a cab for the remaining twenty minute ride and I checked into the Hyatt Zilara Cancun, an exclusive adults only property on Blvd Kukulkan. I didn't want to be around families and children on this trip. The young concierge showed me my room which had a breathtaking view of the Caribbean. I had chosen the presidential suite in the penthouse and was most impressed with the 1000 square foot room. It came with an equipped kitchenette, a terrace with furniture and hammock, and a spa bath. As I planned a four week stay I needed the luxury. The rest of the hotel boasted of scuba diving lessons and wine tasting classes and had six specialty restaurants and five bars. The bellhop joined us with my luggage and he immediately caught my eye.

"Just there thanks," I told him as I checked out his build and features.

He looked to be in his twenties with dark brown hair and long lashes. I could tell that under his uniform of white jacket and black pants he was fit and ripped, and I made a mental note to myself to check him out at a later date. I tipped the two guys and they left me and I stripped off and flopped naked onto the king sized bed. I felt exhausted from the journey and the softness of the bed and the downy pillows sent me off into a well earned nap. Later, after luxuriating in a bubble bath, I called room service and ordered dinner. The same good looking bellhop from earlier returned with a trolley of food and drink.

"Wow, everything looks so lovely. What is there?"

I looked at the guy's name tag which read Christian. I sat cross legged on the edge of my bed in just a fluffy white bath robe and a towel around my hair in a turban style.

"This is Birria, very popular in Guadalajara."

He pointed to a small bowl of hot brown meat and I sniffed in the welcome aroma.

"A spicy meat stew marinated in a chili based broth. And we have some pambazo Mexican white bread to go with it."

He spread his hands as he went on and I surveyed all of the enticing dishes.

"Pozole, a dish made from hominy with shredded cabbage, sliced radish and lime. That is a torta sandwich called torta ahogada which is marinated and fried pork I, dunked in a tomato sauce and seasoned with spices."

"Dunked."

The way he said dunked in his Spanish accent made me shiver with and I felt a strong desire to toss him onto the bed and jump his bones!

"Si senora, dunked. And to drink we have Michelada. A beer cocktail with corona beer, clamato, lime juice and Worchester Shire sauce."

"Yummy," I said as I removed the towel around my head and shook out my damp hair. "Pour me a glass."

Christian nodded as I went back onto the bed and rested on my elbow. His accent was kind of nasal and as he spoke his nostrils flared which made me smile. As he leaned over with my drink I reached out and accidently, on purpose let my right breast pop out of my robe. I made no immediate move to cover myself and let the virile looking guy get a good look. I had a fantasy moment as I imagined pulling his pants down and grabbing hold of his stiff cock and sucking him off.

"If there is anything I can help you with just call."

Somewhat flustered he turned this way and that and headed for the door.

"Oh I will, you can bet on that."

Christian had blushed as his eyes lingered on my bared boob and I found his shyness rather cute. Yes, I would be definitely be calling in his services before the trip was over. I went back to the bathroom and shrugged off my robe and looked at my reflection in the full length mirror. Not too shabby I thought as I looked at my captivating curvy tits and ass. I had shaved off my pubes and my Mons looked rather plump and pronounced without the hair. I brushed out my long blonde hair and dreamed of things to come.

x

I woke early on the second day and joined a private bus party that planned to take myself and several other guests down the shoreline to Playa del Carmen. Run by two twin brothers, Raul and Saul, Experiencias Maya supplied numerous coach parties in the area. Apparently they were both on the Olympic swimming team that finished in last place in Rio, 2016. We left at dawn to avoid crowds and the crushing heat of the mid afternoon. I noted a tall looking guy among the others who sat by himself at the back and studied a large map that he had spread out. His head was an untidy mop of curly brown hair and his eyeglasses kept shifting down his nose as he traced out a line on the map.

"Kind of cute, I guess."

I took out my cell phone and listened to some music until we arrived in bright sunshine and got out to take our first look at our new home for the next two days. The Hotel Esencia had an interesting history and had once been the private home of an Italian duchess. Gwyneth had stayed here as well as Uma Thurman and both had gushed about its isolated location and lovely staff. White sand beaches were all around and bordered by the jungle canopy which was home apparently to Yucatan jays, golden orioles and iguanas. The bus left us at the two storey main house around which footpaths lead to the forty suites. I hit the beachfront bar right away and ordered a much needed Corona beer which barely touched the sides I was so dry. My gaze followed the flight of a pelican in the warm sea breeze and as my eyes moved the guy from the bus came into focus.

"Oh, hi. How are you? I'm Kaley. Beer?"

"Hello and thanks. I'm George. Are you American?"

I was a little taken aback when he failed to recognise me but hey, that was the purpose of my getting away from it all.

"Yeah, from California actually. You?"

He took a swig from the bottle of beer and adjusted his spectacles.

"English. I'm here on a study trip to locate the ancient Maya ruins. The site of Chichen Itza is supposed to be close by here. It's most exciting."

I was vaguely aware of the ancient culture of Mexico and the famous pyramid but I wasn't here for a history lesson.

"Great. I also hear that there is a hidden gem of a burger joint somewhere in the jungle. Isn't that cool?"

"I suppose so."

I wasn't sure if it was the fact that he was from England and was shy and reserved, or if his aloofness was just his way of letting me know he wasn't interested.

"So, George. You got a girl back in England?"

I sipped on my second beer and looked him in the eye.

"No. I...I have to go."

"Right. Catch you later."

George hurried off, almost kicking his stool over in his haste. Got it. He must be gay. I finished my beer and I found my room which was known as a jungle suite. A nice, quiet room that encircled the tropical gardens, it had a spacious all-white bathroom and double tub.. Mine also had a king sized bed with a private outdoor terrace. I stripped down to bra and panties and stood on the terrace and relaxed as the sun went down. I happened to glance across the way to see a silhouetted figure about to take a shower in the suite opposite.

"Huh."

It was none other than George and he was totally naked as he went about preparing for a wash. As he moved into the light of his bathroom I got a free shot at his bared physique, not to mention his exposed manhood. My hand went to my mouth in awe. George was well endowed and even in it's dormant state his dick looked enormous! Intrigued and horny I looked on with big eyes just as a few raindrops began to fall. I retreated to just inside my room as George stepped into the running stream of the shower and began to soap up his body. As he got more animated in his cleaning his cock went from flaccid to fully erect in a matter of seconds. He had a lean body with long shanks and narrow hips, but my gaze was fixed firmly on his upstanding flagpole.

'Fuck me, George. Who would have thought?"

I unhooked my bra and dropped it just inside the door. My boobs popped out and I cupped them both, smiling to myself on one of the best things I ever did. My enhancement. George had now placed one hand on the shower wall as he jerked his cock with the other. I concentrated on pinching and flicking my sensitive nipples and imagined my husband Karl was standing beside me. As I grew hotter I slipped my panties over my hips with a wiggle and then drew them down over my bottom. As George moaned in the distance I rubbed my pussy, fantasizing that it was Karl sliding his fingers in and out from behind me.

"Oh, baby."

I was close, I could feel my orgasm build and I pumped my hips back and forth. The rain was getting harder now and the soft sound of the drops of water on the terrace made for an erotic back sound to cover my own moans. As George tilted his head back I saw him shoot his load all over the tiles of his shower and this spurred me on to my own climax. I sped up my frigging and felt my wetness dribble out between my darting fingers. Then I began to slap the palm of my hand on my erect clit several times and I felt the first wave of my orgasm. I went onto my knees as the rain came down in sheets as my body convulsed in a sublime climax. As George turned out the light in his bathroom I waited until the rain stopped and then hit my bed.

x

I got ready early the next day and dressed myself in a white shirt which I tied off to display my midriff and the bare hint of the bottom of my boobs. I had also brought out a pair of very short blue jean cut off shorts which rode up high on my ass. I pulled my fair hair back into a pony tail and tugged on a pair of rubber sole hiking boots I had purchased from American Eagle Outfitters. I saw that it had stopped raining during the night and the desk attendant told me it might be a wet one. I made my way through the low tropical jungle towards the sea in search of this wayside hut that Gwyneth had told me about. I finally came upon a clearing of neat lawn beyond which was the thatched hut.

"Hi there!" I called out to the man behind the bar.

"Buenos Dias!" Came the cheerful reply from the gap toothed fellow.

I sat myself down on a stool and took a menu. I ordered a Kobe beef cheeseburger and beer and took a look around. All was quiet and nobody else was around. I ate my burger which was truly one of the most succulent I had tasted in years and then said goodbye, gave the guy a generous tip and headed to the beach. The entire coastline is a series of crescent shaped white sand beaches and I found a nice spot to relax on. I took my boots off and the sand felt warm and wonderful on the soles of my feet. As the afternoon wore on the rain began to fall again and I got up and removed my shirt and shorts and spread out my arms to let the drops splash on my naked body. The shower became a downpour and lasted maybe two minutes before it stopped. I loosened my ponytail and shook out my hair with a swish of my head.

"Well, well."

As I opened my eyes I was surprised to see another person on the secluded beach about a hundred feet away. It was none other than George and not only was he staring at my wet and naked body but he was stroking his very stiff prick! Again with the masturbating. I imagine he had gotten excited at my nakedness and had decided to beat one out. Poor guy! I felt a little sorry for him as I caught his eye but he had no option but to keep waxing his carrot as I put my hands on my hips and posed with my left leg bent at the knee. .

"Hey, George! Come on over."

He pulled up his pants and walked over as I waved to him and stopped about three feet before me. I kept a steady gaze on his innocent looking face as I moved my hand across my belly to my bald pussy. His eyes dipped to my hand through his spectacles as I worked two fingers inside my juicy muff and he jerked his cock frantically. Gay he was not! As we both masturbated twelve inches apart we both fixated on the others sex. He looked to have a eight incher at the very least, not counting the foreskin.

"Have you ever had sex with a woman, George?" I asked as I frigged myself.

"Yes, twice."

He looked nervous as he drank in my ample cleavage and now I REALLY felt sorry for him. I just had to have his big cock inside me.

"How old are you?"

"Nineteen."

Shit! I felt like a cradle snatcher!

"Would you like to make love to me?"

"YES!"

"Then get naked."

George quickly removed his green trousers and then his bright yellow Hawaiian shirt and I hugged him tightly as I ran my hands all over his smooth frame. At over six feet in height he loomed over me and I put my face against his chest. It was one of my secret fantasies to make out on an exotic beach and I dragged him down with me onto the damp sand. His greater size meant that he smothered my body and I kicked out my legs from under him. By now the young Englishman had been consumed by raw lust as he peppered my face with countless kisses, losing his glasses in the process. I felt his large prick press into my crotch and grind on my bald mound as his weight dropped down.

"Slow up a bit, George."

He kissed everywhere, my neck, my arms, my shoulders and my big tits. He did not enter me yet as he cupped my buttocks in both hands and kissed me on the mouth. Our tongues entwined as he thrust his chest against my luscious tits, crushing them and pinning my back into the soft sand. I spread my legs wider and dug my toes into the beach and felt the tiny granules between each one.

"Fuck me sweetie."

George grunted as his confidence grew and he groped my ass harder. The sound of the waves mixed with the patter of raindrops filled my ears as George pierced my pussy with a heavy thrust. I grabbed fistfuls of sand in my balled fingers as he plunged in and out with powerful pumps of his hips. As the rain became heavier and made the sand wetter our bodies stuck to each other tightly and his sweat gathered on my tits and belly. I wrapped my arms around his narrow waist and went along for the ride, happy to have a man inside me for the first time in weeks.

"How is it?"

I asked but the only reply was a grunt and the sound of his balls repeatedly smacking on my asshole. The rain bounced off of his back as he gave me his hard, throbbing prick and I was virtually glued to the white sand beneath my back. He circled his hips as he drew back and then thrust in again hard. The warmth of him on top of me made my skin slick and I clutched his shoulders as I shook in pleasure. His entire length was embedded in my snug pussy. I sensed him nearing his end and I whispered into his ear above the crescendo of the torrential rain.

"Don't cum inside me, okay?"

George groaned and shifted back so that his cock sprang out of my gaping cunt. He grabbed it and let loose rope after rope of thick cum all over my tits and belly. With youth comes a healthy sperm count and George painted my body with copious amounts of the white stuff. When he finally stopped I sat up and looked out to the welcome looking water.

"Let's go take a dip and freshen up."

I took George by the hand and we ran naked into the sea. x

Next day I relaxed by the pool which was surrounded by large rocks and had a mock waterfall at one end. I could make out the tropical trees overhead as I dropped my robe and stretched out on a lounge chair. The sun beat down and I adjusted the big floppy hat on my head for shade. I had on my new hot bikini with the rhinestones design and the low waist and I felt very sexy and chic. I sipped on my second margarita of the day and hummed happily as the booze warmed my veins. My eyes were closed but I sensed a large shadow cross me and I opened them to see a grinning Raul looming over me.

"Nice day senora, no?"

I shielded my eyes from the sun to look at one of the twins that ran the tour bus. Clad in only a pair of blue swim trunks he had obviously just had a dip in the pool as his golden brown body was dappled with drops of water. His cropped hair and moustache made his handsome face appear more rugged. He had a typical swimmer's build of wide shoulders, big biceps and tiny waist. By design or not, his trunks seemed two size too small and I was able to see every inch of his sizeable hose quite easily. And now that his trunks were wet his cock was trapped by the material and outlined for all to see.

"How are you liking your stay? Everything looking good?"

"Oh, yes. Definitely. Things are looking up all the time."

My mind drifted off as I imagined Raul slamming his big bronze cock into my dripping pussy. When I shook my head to clear it I saw that Raul had been joined by his brother Saul. To my delight I looked on two exact doubles both grinning happily and both hung like two donkeys. Saul's body was bronzed like some Greek god and a delicious shiver went through me.

"Would you be a dear and fetch me a fresh drink?" I held my glass up as I stared at the pair of male beauties.

"It would be my pleasure, senora."

Saul brought another margarita and they both hit the pool again. Once I had drained my third drink and I tried to stand up I felt a little woozy.

"Oops!"

I dropped the key to my suite as I tried to keep balanced and stooped over awkwardly.

"Senora! Are you well?"

Both twin brothers took an elbow each as I looked from one to the other.

"I must have drunk too much, I'm seeing double. Did you know that you." I pointed to Raul. "Look just like him?" I turned to Saul and put my index finger on the tip of his nose and then giggled inanely.

"Let us help you back to your suite. It is not wise to drink out in this heat."

"How sweet of you to take me to my suite, hee, hee. Hic!"

Feeling a tad tipsy I was helped back to my room and when one of the brothers turned on the air conditioning I felt fresher almost immediately. I sat on the edge of the bed, my head spinning lightly, and looked at the two bronzed Mexicans in their tight trunks.

"Guys. I've never had twin brothers before and it's unlikely that I will ever have this chance again. Do you both want to fuck me?"

I watched with amusement as they put their heads together and whispered to each other in Spanish. I caught some of it as I started to take my bikini off.

"Si, blah, blah, blah. Kaley Cuoco!" Whispered Raul.

123z
123z
822 Followers
12