All Comments on 'Catalyst'

by xyster

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Chemistry !!

Great.I love the way you write about what is going on in peoples heads rather than just cocks & cunts

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
good one

this is good but it would have been excillent if u would have mention some histoey of chracters i.e u did'nt mention abt father, was he unable to satisfy her or etc etc u know coz i like to read the story with some sense of humar. u have a strong base tht is y i feel its an good one

klaxxklaxxover 15 years ago
Great!

Beautiful, loving story. Mother/son isn't usually my thing, but Romantic Fantasy is, and this story certainly fits that bill. Oh, and hot, too!<br><br>Well written, well paced, superbly detailed. Another thing I appreciate, also mentioned by a previous commenter, is detail on what's going through the minds of the people involved.<br><br>Very, <i>very</i> well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
truly owesome ..

awesome story ... truly awesome ..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Son's big dick opens up his Mom's life--and cunt

This story shows how a neglected, down in the dumps mother can come alive through her "big strong" son and his big fat dick. (For reasons best known to the author, the son has no name and his mother never calls him by his name. Strange.) Mom is clued into how sexy her boy is by her friend Samantha, and the mother begins noticing that, yes indeed, her son is a magnificent specimen of young male. Mom starts to come alive again. While doing the laundry she comes across her boy's shorts and is filled with all sorts of unusual urges. This piece of cloth covered her son's dick and balls! Mom puts it to her face and inhales the lingering fragrance of her boy's fresh young male equipment. Mom teases and provokes him, till he can't stand it anymore, and his natural motherfucking instinct is unleashed. What's interesting is that there is no foreplay, no kissing, no playing with tits. All the son wants is to shove his big stiff dick up his mother's wide open yearning twat right away. That's his mother wish as well, and her boy fucks the shit out of her till he blows his big balls up his own birth canal.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great as ever

You are such a terrific storyteller. All the Way From Alpha to Omega ...and back again.

Xt

OleguyOleguyalmost 11 years ago
Your talent is glorious.

I just discovered your stories and I am sure they are the best erotica about.

It is so special to get a feminine viewpoint without all the oversized equipment (both sexes) descriptions which seem to be almost mandatory if the author wants to give a charge.

You do extra well!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I have recently discovered your stories and I like all of them. You are right. It is not porn but good stories very well written. Thank you. Hope you write more.

GoodVsEvilGoodVsEvilover 6 years ago
so fucking hot

whenever i want to read a story that is truly on fire, i come back to this.

AngusStewartAngusStewartover 5 years ago
The title fits the story

You tell a good story. You got the length just right. Just long enough for a quick read before bed or during the lunch hour. I found the piece mildly stimulating. It held my attention throughout. I really wanted to know how the lead character was going to make her fantasy come true.

The way you described her internal struggle is perfect.

"It felt nice and arousing and erotic and overwhelming and hugely shameful. I quickly threw the briefs towards the washing machine and ran inside the house."

The above is some fine writing. The description of her feelings is powerful, realistic, and believable.

swfb70swfb709 months ago

good story just need to know what happened the rest of the weekend

Catcher78Catcher783 months ago

Silk stocking lover has handled this so much better

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

That's beautiful. The love was there. The lust between her and her son made it even better. Well written. 5 stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous