Catalyst

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her orgasm was building. She was struggling for breath but she didn't want to stop sucking.

Then three things happened at once. Jamie started to spurt into her mouth, her phone started to ring and with it, her orgasm went out of the window.

Elaine took her mouth off Jamie's pumping cock and was rewarded with a spurt between her nose and eye. Half blind, she fumbled for her handbag, and the phone inside.

"Are you okay? Is everything alright? I was beginning to get worried!"

Jamie could hear David's anxious voice from three feet away.

"Sorry, Jamie and I got talking – just setting off back now."

He heard David ask again if she was okay because she sounded a bit funny.

You'd sound funny with a mouthful and an eyeful of fresh sperm!

"I'm fine – see you in a few minutes."

She hung up and adjusted her dress and wiped her face with a tissue while Jamie put himself away. Then she took hold of both his hands:

"Thank you – especially for your little gift, that was really nice. But like I said, I think we just forget this ever happened."

Then she winked, smiled and pecked him on the cheek. Given what she'd just swallowed, she wasn't sure how he'd feel about a full on kiss. Jamie nodded back, smiled and got out of the car.

As she drove home Elaine still couldn't quite believe what had happened – was it all because of a dress, or was it because of her – and what the dress had triggered. Either way, she liked what was happening. Walking from the car she straightened her dress and tried to look less disheveled than she felt. As soon as she opened the door David was there.So much for him being asleep!His face was a picture of concern:

"Are you okay?"

"Course I am, I just got chatting to Jamie that's all. I like him, he's a nice boy."

She'd hardly finished the sentence when David's arm were round her and his mouth sought out hers.Thank God I ate half a packet mints on the way back!

His kiss was longer and more tender than any she and David had shared for years. His hand caressed the top of her neck and slowly trailed down her spine. She shivered.Why does that feel sooo good? This must be a night for long, slow kisses.

She was still lost in a haze of pleasure when she realized David had a hand halfway up her thigh.Oh God! My knickers are in the car!She started to panic, his hand was nearly there, but it was too late:

"Err, we seem to be missing something I hope you had on when you left..."

David had inched away from her so he could look into her eyes. Though she felt somewhat distracted as his hand had just kept going and was now stroking her hair and her very moist slit. She shuddered as he gently brushed her clit. She gathered her breath to reply, but he cut her off:

"And who's excited as well?"

Elaine smiled and kissed him slowly, then:

"Well, the two events are not entirely unrelated. I was driving home, thinking about jumping you as soon as I got in the door. And, well, I took them off in the car to, you know, get a head start."

He grinned at her.How could I ever forget how gorgeous she is?He was about to tell her so, when she cut him off:

"And speaking of a HEAD start..."

Elaine slipped down onto her knees – reluctantly moving her aching vagina away from his fingers. She could see the bulge in his trousers and quickly unzipped him, undid his belt and pulled his trousers and boxers down to his knees. His cock bounced in front of her:

"Christ, that nearly took my eye out!"

"Can you think of anywhere safe to put it then?"

But het mouth was already there. She slid it into her mouth getting it further in each time she moved her head forward. Each one was greeted with a moan from David. Each moan getting louder.

"Ohhh ..... ohhhh .....ohh ....oh ..." Then Elaine did something she'd never done before, but it just seemed natural and easy, as she slid him all the way in and half way down her throat.

"Oh .. my ... fucking ... God!"

She eased her lips back up to the tip, licked it, then sank all the way down again. This time there was just a long, low moan, She looked up and could see David, eyes closed, mouth open, breathing heavily and leaning back against the wall. Elaine knew that one more and he'd come. And that's just what she didn't want.

She slowly pulled her mouth away so his iron girder cock slipped out with a pop, and again she looked up at him as he opened his eyes. They were both grinning. Elaine stood up and slipped the straps off her dress, and for the third time that night her tits swung free. David made a move to hold them, caress them, kiss them, but Elaine turned round, facing away from him.

Then she looked back over her shoulder, took hold of the hem of her dress –This dress has got a lot to answer for – lifted it up to her waist, and then she bent forward resting her hands on the stairs. David looked down at the vision of perfection before him. His cock glistened with her saliva, her cunt lips glistened with her juices. They were opened, read for him. He inched for ward, slowly and gently. He rubbed the tip up and down her lips then eased forward.

There's nothing quite like that moment. That instant when the bulbous head penetrates. Both participants let out noises. Elaine's was a mini scream, a squeak of intense pleasure. All the better for the build up over the last few hours. David just grunted a long, deep "Oohhhhh".

She knew David's style. He was always gentle and considerate. He'd just gently move in and out, getting deeper each time. Then they'd start to move more rapidly. But Elaine wanted something different, she knew he'd bring her off quickly, simply because she was so hyped up. So before David could ease in any more, Elaine moved slightly away from him so the tip was resting on her pussy lips again. Then she pushed back, hard.

"Oh Godddd!"

He was all the way in, balls deep. Then she just kept going, release – push – release, and David recovered from the shock and picked up her pace, pounding her hard. He held her hips firmly, ramming his cock deep in every thrust. He looked down and could see her pussy lips gripping his cock each time he came out. Elaine felt it building from deep within her:

"Of fuck ... oh God ... Yes....Yes ....Noooooooooo"

She started to shudder violently as the Mother of all orgasms shook her. She had a vague feeling of sperm flooding into her. Her legs gave way and they found themselves still locked together lying on the bottom four stairs –Not comfortable, but hey you can't have everything.David's cock was still pulsing the last seed deep inside her.

"For God's sake, will you two go to bed now? Never mind waking me up, I don't know how you'll look the neighbours in the eye tomorrow with the racket you two just made."

Elaine and David looked at each other – the initial horror soon turned to a fit of giggles. She was shaking so much that David slipped out of her.She soon felt a gloop follow suit. Ah well, that can wait til morning to be cleaned up off the carpet.She stroked his face and looked into his eyes:

"Come on let's go to bed, I haven't finished with you yet!"

Some while later, she lay in bed thinking how her humdrum life, and especially her humdrum sex life had changed. She and David had clearly reignited the dying embers, but if they ever went out, well ...There's always 2-6-3-6, or maybe by that time Chloe will have moved on to someone other than Jamie ....

12