All Comments on 'Catalyst'

by Badwolf123

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Same old cheating wife story.

and cuckstory. nothing new here. Just another slut wife who will fuck around because her cuck hubby doesn't do it for her anymore.

hrnicholhrnicholover 14 years ago
For her? or TO her?

Too bad that anonymous didn't read the entire story. She was willing, but the man who was supposed to take care of it had his head too far up his ass with booze and pool to bother with her.

When one mate chooses to deny the other the pleasure of their presence - in ALL ways -- the contract is badly bent and in dire danger of being broken.

Dave came close to blowing it entirely but his wake up call--for whatever reason did come quickly enough to avoid the final dissolution of the contract.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Just another braindead cunt thinking with it

One dress suddenly turns a wife and mother into a common round heeled slut fucking around with a husbands coworker and her daughters boyfriend. The ending will come when she brings a disease into the marriage and they either divorce or out of nowhere to friends, he suddenly shoots her and kills himself. I had a woman friend tell me once women dont grow up until they are over 30, then they find they are trapped in a life they dont want. This slut has already destroyed her relattionship with her husband and her daughter (they just dont know it yet) and she has already broken her marriage contract and is on the ride to divorce. Then she can be what she wants to be, the community cum dump.

andrusandrusover 14 years ago
awesome story

i loved it, hope there is more to this one!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
So Hrnichol

You would WANT this to happen? You would WANT you wife to fuck around on you? If so you must just another swinger or someone with an open marriage. As someone said the marriage contract HAS been broken. The only thing they should do is divorce it's the only way either of them could live the lives they want.

Simple49erSimple49erover 14 years ago
Another

the wife is excused because either she or her husband have failed to communicate clearly the "or else" in the marriage. Husband, if you do not supply my needs, I will divorce you. And if I fail you, divorce me. Cheting is not an option: we agreed in the marriage ceremony. So she was unfaithful and there are those who justify her actions because the husband has failed her. Nope! The agreement was not that at the ceremony. She does not like it, tough! Get a divorce and screw around all you want. If they have agreed to swing together, that is different. But clearly she has enjoyed cuckolding him and assumes she can do it again. She knows he will not accept this, but does not love him enough to stop and confess. Worse she will expect him to support her in this new lifestyle that does not include him. Too many people are writing stories like this and think a) this is erotic and b) as long as they can get away with it, who cares; this is not hurting the husband and all the bull shit that seems sexy to people who like to be humiliated and women who hate men and want to humiliate them. It does not matter what sex wrote this story, it simply another example of an over used plot and not that well done with all the cliches and lack of insight into the concequences and outcomes of this situation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I kind of liked it but....

....what is up with you Brits? Any normal relationships over there?-pistolpackinpete

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Well Written and Entertaining

but at the end of the day its just another story about a selfish whore. Not only cheating on her husband but sleeping with her daughter's boyfriend? Just another slut. How would she feel if the situation was reversed. To blame the husband is idiotic. What if he fucked someone because she was off enjoying the party instead of guarding him? To think that he had to guard her to prevent her from cheating is moronic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Good story

About a selfish tramp.

chootkabhootchootkabhootalmost 13 years ago
easy

who is she fooling? with the morals of an alley cat she will fuck anything with a cock. truly a slut

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Poor Bastard

To be in love with a 'wife' like this one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
It's a story, fer cryin' out loud

It's a story, fer cryin' out loud. Lighten up, flamers. It was well-written, erotic, and required the same "suspension of disbelief" that all fiction does in one degree or another. I don't want my wife doing that (and I wouldn't be drunk or shooting pool if she'd dress like that anyway), but that doesn't mean that thinking about can't be a turn-on.

bruce22bruce22almost 13 years ago
Well Written

The picture of the reawakening of a female animal"

I have often wondered if we should have contracts which specified

how long the married couple should honour their vows! To have someone

stuck in a dead end and without any perspectives is a horrible fate...

The story is telling us that the author suspects that their is a very thin line here between one type of comportment and the other. The writer does an excellent job in the execution though it would be hard to find someone who enjoyed his storyline...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
She has no respect for her husband,

or her daughter.

Bit of a useless cunt if you ask me.

TavadelphinTavadelphinalmost 11 years ago
Yes I cunt in the makoing -

With little regard for anyone but herself at this point -

The husband does well by not ony noticing the change but responding properly as well -

Her response is to plan cheating for the foreseeable future if he fails to be as impulsive as she is but will she tell him what she wants - apparently not - like so many women she thins he should read her mind or suffer for it - fuck communicating.

Yep I read a lot into her attitude but she earned it - she did not work on her husband to be the one on the alcove playing with her or wait to get to him at home - she went after the 2 easiest to find replacements instead - AH yes true love at it's - well worst -

Well written -

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Get/write something original

Just another slut disrespecting both her husband and her daughter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
hope

The husband starts looking for a girlfriend. Wife reminds me of serial cheating wife near Helena Montana. Lost her college instructor job because of details posted on Facebook

Check it out dearbornmt@yahoo.com is profile owner

DrSemblanceDrSemblanceover 7 years ago

Nothing but a selfish, deceitful, disrespecting, dishonorable cheating cunt.

Yeah, yeah, "the dress" made her do it.

Magic dress that turns her into a cheating slut for everyone but her husband.

How about SHE makes some kind of effort, it is obvious that she has not put in any either.

Marriage is not about HE has to try to spice things up, or SHE tries.. it is about THEY trying.

Yes, I know it is just a story, but when you hit her with a slut ray that turns her into even blowing her daughter's date, then it just makes it a farce. Can you imagine how the daughter will feel when she finds out? And she will, he will slip up sometime.

She betrayed the husband and daughter.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 7 years ago
Seriously...

Glorifying a disgusting, cheating fucking whore who went after her own daughter's boyfriend and her husband's coworker in the same night?

This one is truly rotten.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
1*

cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Funny

Some of you are so immature and insecure. Not everything is cuck shit. This was funny. Get a life. Samson

chilleywilleychilleywilleyover 6 years ago
Well written story

Good erotic scenes, well drawn characters, I thought it was quite good. So the characters were immoral by most standards, it is fiction after all. I did think blowing the boyfriend was unwise, kids often lack discretion. But that said, well done

Chilley

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchabout 5 years ago
Well written, I wanted so badly to give it a 5, if there was even a scintilla of remorse or regret. But NO...

Right up to the end, she stayed the same ugly character. Betrayer, mocker, slag. And not in the good sense of slag either.

fregenfregenover 2 years ago

A funny, sexy, and naughty story. Glad she's got her groove back. Hubby should benefit immensely.

Thanks for sharing.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

So being a cheating whore gets your groove back.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

conflicted here. if her husband was so boring, took her so for granted then she should face up to him and ask for an explanation or tell him she wants divorce. if she doesnt do that then many of the critics denouncing her are AHs.i never stopped wanting my x no matter how indifferent and bored she was w/ my lovemaking then my pestering, but when i got the msg, she won and i left her alone till we split up. its v bad to cheat while relying on the person youre cheating on to support you, no matter how bad or idifferent he is.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous