All Comments on 'Catching a Small One at the Glory Hole'

by shedontknow

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
If you're lucky next time he will bring his Master with him rather than his girlfriend

Then you can get your face fucked by a real cock

peebudypeebudyalmost 13 years ago
glory be!

nice story! I often fantasize about sucking a cock anonymously so I pictured myself as the guy in your story. I just wrote my own glory hole story a few weeks ago, although my guy was much bigger and it only went one-way. write more soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
liked it

I've done this at a GH in a local park. It was unbelievable to hear the voice next to me say "I'll suck you." He got me so hard with his anonymous lips, and I came copiously in his mouth. Then I masturbated his seven inches before blowing him until just before he ejaculated on my face. We made a date to meet again, and did the same thing. Fantastic.

DinosoreDinosoreover 11 years ago
Hot!

I'm in the same boat as you were, sexless marriage and getting hornier with age lol.

I wish I could luck into a circumstance like yours, gloryhole somewhere or even hooking up with a safe suck buddy.

thx for sharing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
First glory hole

My first glory hole the guy was hung like a horse...he sucked me so good my knees buckled and I honestly thought I might pass out. I did my best to return the favor; but, his cock was so long it kept gagging me. I ended up on my knees jerking him off...he came all over the floor and left in a hurry.:(

sxad_247sxad_247over 10 years ago
Love glory holes

Your story is awesome.....the only difference for me, I love all the pricks.....size,, color, cut, uncut ........nothing like the anticipation waiting for it to pass into the hole....and then once viewing the beauty of it, sniffing it.......flipping your tongue over the head.........then taking it into your mouth......well, you gotta know to understand.....its a gloryhole thiing...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Fantastic!!!

Went to the local bookstore. No glory holes in the booths. I find a door unlocked and a fat guy beating his little dick. I in to join him, and he fails the smell test. I let him blow me, when he stops and asks to be fucked. I could not get the condom on fast enough. In minutes I was balls deep into his smelly ass. I pulled out and sprayed him butt. Hate the little dicks!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Wish I knew the lake

That was great and sounded genuine.

When I was younger I used to go to the toilets in my local store. All four stalls had holes and you could suck one and play with one at the same time!

Dan37Dan37over 5 years ago
Here’s hoping

Well into my 70’s and this is definitely on my Bucket List. I’ve always wanted to suck several cocks one after the other but doubt it will happen. Closest abs is in Lexington,Ky but I can’t find anyone who is knowledgeable about possibilities.

StillSexy12StillSexy128 months ago

Little cocks taste good too!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous