Catching a Thief

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wondered about that as she sat up. The light filtering in cast most of her body in shadow, but I could still see the curves of her hips, legs, shoulders and breasts outlined in the light. Her hands were on my stomach as she leaned back and adjusted herself, which pushed her tremendous breasts together. I looked down to where our pubic areas met. I tried to picture where my penis was. I was about six and a half inches, so I traced a line from her labia up her pubis to about where the head of my penis was on her stomach.

"Right there."

"Hmm?" "The head of my cock. It's right about there."

She looked down and touched where my finger was and moaned. "Yeah, feels about right. I wish I could tell you how this feels."

"Can you try?"

Erin closed her eyes and tilted her head back. Her breathing was already becoming labored. She placed one of her hands on her mound and gently stroked the skin between her stomach and her pussy. "I feel like I'm on fire."

"Go on."

"It feels like you're touching every part of my insides." She swallowed and continued panting. She opened her eyes and looked at me. "Just relax for a bit."

Her eyes smoldered as she started to ride me. I put my hands on her hips and relaxed as she took over the show. My penis slid in and out of her as she alternated between slow, smooth bounces and rocking her hips back and forth. Seeing her half-hidden in the dark made the experience more stimulating, as I had to rely more on touch, smell and sound. I felt her vagina massaging my penis, I heard her breath going in and out, and smelled her body. She increased her tempo. She kept her hands on my stomach and closed her eyes as she concentrated on riding me. The bed springs began to protest as she slammed into me again and again, and soon I could hear the slopping noise of my penis sliding in and out of her vagina. Her breathing eventually became ragged and she tilted her head back, pushing her breasts out. I couldn't pass up an opportunity to touch them so I did. I grabbed one in each hand and squeezed them for all they were worth, roughly mauling them, squeezing and kneading them every which way. She placed her hands on mine and encouraged me to get even rougher. The breast play only made her more wanton, and she started squeaking in time with my squeezes.

"God, you. Must. Love. Breasts."

"I like...all parts...but yours are...fucking awesome."

"I feel like they're gonna pop!"

I eased up on them. "That would be a shame."

"No!" she cried. "Don't stop. Ugh! It gets me off so bad!"

I didn't go quite as rough on them, but I kept the pressure up. She thrust herself into my grasp on her mammaries. The feeling reminded me of bread or pizza dough, only warm and smooth to the touch. I slid my hands from her breasts to her hips and helped steady her as she picked up the intensity. I leaned my head back and closed my eyes as I focused on the sensations. Her body was hot to the touch, and her vagina was even hotter. I could feel the heat spreading over my entire pubic area as she milked me for all it was worth. Her insides felt smooth and fit snugly around my erection. I concentrated and I could feel the head poking against something each time she came down.

"I can feel your cervix," I said.

"It feels like you're gonna split me in two!"

I opened my eyes. She was covered in sweat again and her heavy breasts were bouncing wildly. Each time she hit her apex it seemed like they were bouncing up to her chin before she came back down. Their firmness and refusal to sag drove me wild. She was really getting into it as her breaths turned into grunts and yelps of pleasure. I grabbed her shoulders and pulled her down onto me for a deep, passionate kiss as she continued her gyrations.

"I think you're enjoying this too much," I gasped.

"I am. I am. You're supposed to be my victim. I shouldn't sleep with people I rob."

"Guess I'm just a fluke."

She propped herself up and I watched her breasts hang invitingly from her chest as she looked between them at our conjoined genitals. She raised her head and closed her eyes, moaning and savoring the sensations.

My heart was racing. I was drenched in sweat. Her vagina held my penis like a soft, smooth vise. I didn't want my time with this sexy woman to end, but biology was taking over. I could feel my balls starting to boil and pressure working its way through my groin.

"Erin?" I gasped.

"Yes, Steven?"

"I'm getting close."

"You are? You're gonna come in my pussy?"


"Yeah."

"You're gonna fill me up with your creamy seed?"

"Oh yeah."

"Do it. Do it now. Pump me full of your hot, thick cum. I wanna feel it spreading inside me like fire."

I was getting close, and her dirty talk was bringing me to the brink.

"I don't want this to end. I want to keep fucking you."

"Why?"

"I want to keep playing with your huge tits and watching them bounce. I want to stare into your eyes as I make love to you and stare at your beautiful face."

She stopped and looked right at me.

"Do you think I'm beautiful?"

"Yes."

She hovered over me, panting and staring into my eyes. Her breath was hot against my skin and her eyes looked stormy with confusion. I hoped she'd start up again. I desperately needed to get off. I reached up and brushed her sweat-matted hair from her face and stroked her cheek. She smiled and sat up, driving me as far into herself as she could. "AAAH!" She cried out as she resumed at a feverish pace. Sweat beaded on her face and ran down her breasts and limbs. We worked ourselves back into a froth as she rode me like a bull.

"Good GOD I'm coming!"

I sat up and pulled us together. She wrapped her legs around me and buried her face in my shoulder as her climax washed over her. She leaned back in my arms and my own climax hit. Semen surged up my penis and gushed into her hungry pussy. We clung to each other as pulse after pulse of semen filled her to capacity. Her body quivered with each pulse, her eyes closed and her jaw slack as she milked me dry. We stayed like that for a while as we came down off our high. I felt our juices start leaking from her pussy as my penis softened. I pulled her down as I fell back on the bed and she fell on top of me. Her breasts flattened across my chest as she kissed me passionately while trying to catch her breath. I loved how she seemed to hover just over me thanks to the massive volume of her tits, forcing her to press even harder. She raked air in as she lay on top of me and I gently stroked her back.

"So," she gulped. "Am I free to go?"

"Whenever you want."

Our eyes met. I could see hesitation in hers. "Yeah. In a bit. I just need to catch my breath."

"Me too."

She smiled and laughed. We kissed and I held her to me, stroking her ribs and the sides of her breasts.

"You never told me how you became a thief," I said.

"Sorry. Got carried away."

I started feeling sad she would be leaving soon. This woman was the best lay I'd ever had. She laid her head on my chest and sighed.

"I still can't promise I won't be back. I want what's in that safe."

"I know," I said, stroking her smooth back. "Next time you'll have the dog to deal with."

"I can deal with dogs. It's you I'm less certain about."

"Really?"

"I can't be certain that this won't happen again," she kissed me.

"What's so bad about that?"

"I'm a professional. Mixing business and pleasure is never good."

"Probably for the best."

"Mm-hmm." Even though we talked about keeping our distance, I felt incredibly comfortable with her. Erin felt warm, relaxed and calm. She repositioned herself so that she was now laying beside me. She draped one arm across my chest and I could feel her breasts pressing into my side as she laid her head on my chest. I wrapped my arm around her and stroked her arm.

"Is it okay if I stay here tonight?"

"Sure." I don't know why I said that. If anything she was going to have another crack at my safe as soon as I was asleep. And with my shotgun still in the other room this time she'd be armed.

"I won't try the safe again tonight. This just feels really nice."

"How can I trust you?"

She giggled. "After this, I feel like that would be going too far. You make me feel..."

"Feel what?"

She paused, stroking my chest with her free hand. "I don't know. All I can say is, it's good."

I tilted her face up by her chin. Her beautiful blue eyes glistened in the scant light. "Will you be gone when I get up?"

She smiled. "I don't want to be."

12