All Comments on 'Catching Debbie Red-Handed Ch. 1'

by JRob

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Catching Debbie

Loved your story, the topic is a strong one, it's an erotic piece, and I liked the way you weaved it all together. Can't wait to read the second installment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Wow!

That was a damned good story! I was kind if wishing it went further, but it was really believable and flowed at a good pace regardless. Maybe it'll go further in the next installment. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Wow Wonderful Story

You continue to amaze me with your outstanding stories. Love this one, want to read more. Please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Excellent

I love the whole catching theme. This girl deserves her punishment and I love reading about it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
part 3

a third part would be nice. it could go something to the tune that she returns from college treats them like crap, again, and they blackmail her into sex to teach her a lesson in humility.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I found out

My ex-wife was a bj queen after I married her too...I mean she was hot in high school but after we got married, two years after, caught her with an old bf blowing him at a local park in his car by accident. That was a disaster. We're done. But recently I have taken back up with her on the sly without her new hubby knowing. Now I see how hot that is.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJRob@JRob
I began writing for the thrill of seeing my name in print, but lately it is a lot more. It has led to great friendships. I do a lot of travel, and could classify myself as a people watcher. I love to observe, then use the imagination to write about those observations. Along th...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES