All Comments on 'Catching Mom Ch. 01'

by BadAllison

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
redlion75redlion75almost 10 years ago

bet the daughter get fucked by the big dicked pussy wrecker now.since the kids were expecting this otherwise they would have freaked out maybe not though since they are going to collage not college

dutch513nelsdutch513nelsalmost 10 years ago
Not bad

Good first story .Hope you plan on writing more . Good flow and nice finish .If you keep writing I'll keep reading .thanks

PS loved the pic .bad girl ......

hungashorsehungashorsealmost 10 years ago
Good Start

Loved it. Hope you continue. I can see kids blackmailing mother which turns into a threesome...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Great Start

When will you have more of the story?

SplendidSpunkSplendidSpunkalmost 10 years ago
Nice Set Up

Wonderful story with quick and erotic action, love the way two never before intimate siblings react to seeing Mom being fucked by someone other then Dad. I suspect some of the anons will find a way to criticize you but ignore them and post again!

montywingermontywingeralmost 10 years ago

Loved it,,this, surely is a perfect prelude to a series,,,

Although I half expected a twist at the end like the father stepping into view with a cine camera running and congratulating them on a great performance.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Not bad

I kinda liked it. Hopefully there is no more interracial. Thats just gross to me.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreameralmost 10 years ago
FINISH WHAT YOU START

You have a good start here. The only thing out of place is Mom's stud. I think she should lose him when confronted with her kid's knowledge, then move on to take on son and finally Dad gets in the action. Of course, it's your story and I wish you the best.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
no

i would make sure that she would never ever get another man after fucking that guy.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 10 years ago
A really hot start

I hope Ryan and his sister treats their mom like the whore she is, but I hope he treats his sister with love and makes her his lover.

Thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Some of us don't care for interracial sex. You might have put that information up front.

If you didn't have room in the story description, you could have taken a paragraph at the beginning of the story to inform the reader that the story included interracial sex. I am not a racist: I would never try to stop (or try to convince that they shouldn't) an interracial couple from exploring their attraction to one another, but I also don't care to read about it.

writerjabwriterjabalmost 10 years ago
Can't believe this

So what Mommy fucked a black guy? These people who complain about it obviously got serious issues. Since we don't know who the black guy is, maybe give us some background on him. Maybe he owns the gym her husband works at. Maybe he's a client. I liked the article just the way your wrote it and look forward to more of the same. I'm not terribly crazy about big brother calling his hot sister a whore, but she seemed to like it. Good job, keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

How can anonymous say he is not a racists, when he let someone's pigmentation interfere with his erotic ignition system?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

I would like to know what happened when Allison visited Ryan that night?

And if Ryan is going to make move on his Mom

brosismombrosismomalmost 10 years ago
good

start next chapter ASAP

sp9rkssp9rksalmost 10 years ago
Enjoy the STORY or move on

You people arguing racism, or criticising an author's accidental omission, are a sad lot who don't have much to do, and don't have much depth to your personality.

If you don't like the story, just move on, or go to a website about knitting or golf.

Better still, have a go at writing a story yourself.

If you did, then you'd know it's not easy.

You are using the excuse of critique to push your own wheelbarrow load of bitterness.

I enjoyed the story. Now, on to the next one. See? It's not hard.

Oh. Maybe it is hard. That's the whole idea

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
ok

will everyone please give the guy above applause, for he is going to be mad enough to stop all the worlds problems.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
fix

i think writerjab can fix the worlds problems

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

My sister told me ssshhhh. I walked behind her, we were going to surprise or parents for their 25th wedding anniversary and take them to lunch. Surprise it was, there was mum,bent over the end of the lounge, dad sliding in and out of her doggy style. I backed away, we should go, come back later, my sister said,no, god that's horny,, I stood behind her, my cock thought so. She felt it against her, her hand reached back, mmmm, not so little brother, take it out, what,ssshhh, take it out, I unzipped, my cock sprang out, she grasped it, squeezing it, so hard, then slowly stroking me, her other hand disappeared under her dress. Dad was going faster, mums head was tilted back, I reached under my sisters dress, my fingers finding her pussy, wet, so wet, as she stroked me I worked my fingers into her, I had 3 in her when she orgasmed, clenching her legs together, trapping my hand, she let me go. Stroking my cock, I watched as mum turned and took dad in her mouth, slowly cleaning him. To my surprise, my sister turned and looked at me and knelt and did the same, the only difference was I filled my sisters mouth with cumm, which she swallowed. She then stood and said thanks, I needed that. The lunch didn't seem the same.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Moreeeeee

More more morree

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Should be 4 or 5 stars

I absolutely loved the cadence of your story. I cannot wait until you write more!

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 10 years ago

Good start. I see that chapter 2 was just published which is encouraging as it means you're not a "one and done" author. Hope the second chapter is as hot as the first but a little bit longer.

max052max052almost 10 years ago
Molten hot

OK, I'm hooked, keep them coming. Looks like five star and favorites.

max052

Epiphany_JonesEpiphany_Jonesover 9 years ago
Liked the story, but...

I liked the story, but is there some particular reason to have incorporated interracial sex into it? I know I'm going to get pissed off comments for daring to ask about what I'm sure a lot of people were also wondering, but I'm genuinely curious. Interracial sex obviously appeals to some people, but for me, black men with white women is a major, major turnoff.

live4thebjlive4thebjover 9 years ago
That was so hot!

Brings back memories for me. Btw I love your pic. You look like a lot of fun.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Puny white dick fantasy

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
So many errors

Pathetic! Learn English first before writing a story in english.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Woe

Make mom more of a bad ass than she is already please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Editor

College. Not collage.

DADDYLOVER2DADDYLOVER2almost 5 years ago

I WISH I COULD FILM THE ACTION NAKED!

Jmorgan001Jmorgan0018 months ago

WOW 😳 That was absolutely incredible 😍 I can't wait to read more 💋🤤

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous