All Comments on 'Catching Mommy: A Shocking Secret'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
AhabscribeAhabscribeover 11 years ago
Bravo!

You've told a very sexy story using a difficult medium (done it...its a pain in the ass). Dialogue and narrative are sinfully on target. Very much looking forward to the next part!

redheadedkingredheadedkingover 11 years ago
loved it!

First story I've read written by you and it was great! I liked it so much after an hour or so I had to read it again and so I created an account just to add it as a favorite. I looked at your other submissions and see so many i’m going to have to read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Oh, hell yes!

"...you will own my daughter, too." I hope not. I'm crossing my fingers, hoping the daughter sticks it to both bitches--top her mom, and then break the "mistress." And after that, top the mistress's mother ;3

I love it when a strong-willed woman/girl show women-of-will what will really is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
great story

you need more dominant asian girls in your stories

dommi98dommi98over 11 years ago
very convenient

Even if i normally do not tend to BDSM stories and als prefer the older ones to be the ones in charge, it was exciting to read!

i like your style and the content is well chosen.i am really looking forward for episode 2.

greetz from germany

ElectricBadgerElectricBadgerover 11 years ago
Excellent Start

Very good, can't wait to see Victoria take her mother in hand and crush her rival....*****

OutdrFunOutdrFunover 11 years ago
Loved it

Loved it. I can't wait too see what her daughter has in mind. Maybe making her advisary her sub along with her mother.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
story

As always a well writen and enjoyable story cant wait for next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wow! That was so HOT!

Thank you for sharing this wonderful story with us - I can hardly wait for its continuation. Very well done indeed - five stars and thanks again!

LittleprickLittleprickover 11 years ago
More more more

Hottest story I read recently. I can't wait to read the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
almost stoped reading.....

I almost stoped reading this story when I came across the "no pantyhose" part,,

they DO have crotchless pantyhose.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great story

As usual a great story from your keyboard - hopefully more to come soon. You are my favorite writer on Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Good Start

As a favorite you are incredible. Please keep going. Looking forward to the next chapter. XOXOXO. BRB@bs.net

SnowflakeSarahSnowflakeSarahover 11 years ago
Can't Wait for More!!!!!

Wow!!!!! I can't even begin to tell you how much that got me going.... I soooo can't wait for more of this, thank you so much!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Fantastic

Love your stories and your writing style. Please finish this one soon.

Congratulations on your Summer of Love contest win.

floodtimefloodtimeover 11 years ago
So naughty!

Another huge turn-on for me from one of your well-written stories. You should meet my Canadian friend Judy!

bighank100bighank100over 11 years ago
nice story

very good story so far. had my black cock so fucking hard. the story leaves a lot to my kinky imagination. on one hand i hope that her mothers mistress gets every thing she wants out of her. hopes she has to give her sexy hot daughter over to her arch enemy. the thought of her having to give her over to her arch enemy to show her submission to mistress. is so fucking hot.

then on the other hand i cant wait to see the daughter black mail the mother and the mistress.

and just think how turned on the daughter must be knowing her mom has been rubbing her pussy on her pillow and panties to please her mistress. and who knows what else her mother is doing to please her mistress. maybe making her spit in her food. or better yet making her piss in her food. or giving her daughter knockout drugs and letting her mistress do naughty things to her wile she watches and thanks her for treating her daughter so nasty. like the mistress rubbing her pussy all over her face. or rubbing her hot wet ass all over her face.

maybe the mistress sending dinner over that she prepared by her her. knowing she could have done any thing she wanted to it and she still feeds it to her daughter. making her pussy soaking wet as they eat there wonderful dish her daughters arch enemy secretly prepared.

cant wait to see were this story goes mrs. silkstockinglovers. you no how much i love blackmail stories, so you no i hadnt much choice in having to read this one.

i have to say i loved it. thanks for making my black cock so hard and getting my imagination roam.

so im rooting for the mistress and the mom to get the daughter and do extra nasty things to her. thats so hot and taboo. just think of what a good kinky story this will be if the daughter is under the control of her arch enemy. there will be nothing too nasty or naughty that the arch enemy wouldnt get off doing to her. it could be such erotic fun. making her fuck suck lick and get dicked by who ever she says. or making her be her and her friends ass licking slave just for fun. making her and her mom her life long slave. taking over there house. taking it from them both. making them move in with her in her rich parents home. there they both have to live there life serving as good slaves to there owner. have all there rights stripped. they own nothing live only to serve as her live in slaves..

i no there i go again my mind going on and on. but thats what a good blackmail story does to me especially if you write it mrs silkstockinglovers.

again thanks

i hope you continue with this story soon.

i love it so many possibilities.

ps

please hit me back with an email and tell me what you think. i am so in lust with your sexy hot erotic mind.

tallone47tallone47over 11 years ago
Hot.

Thats was so fucking hot had my cock dripping. Love to read more and see the mother lick her daughters pussy and her asshole! More please

fallensaviourfallensaviourover 11 years ago
interesting

for the first time in a while i'm interested in what happens next in a literotica story not just because of the sex scenes

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great start

A great start to a potentially VERY hot series.

As always you do a fantastic job

bottomsub69bottomsub69over 11 years ago
fuckkkkkkk

fuck i cant wait

1Martiniman1Martinimanover 11 years ago
Fabulous!

Excellent start and I'm ready for more!

Scorpio44Scorpio44over 11 years ago
I'm impressed!

The style is unusual and the level of intensity is HOT! This is the first story of yours I've encountered and I'm glad I found it.

Thanks.

CrankThzJackInDaBoxCrankThzJackInDaBoxover 11 years ago
fannntasssticccccccccc:

i've didn't read story same day.. i've broken it down some here some there

some here some there... i've just finished it shortly ago in which i've did

actually read alota it over again....... this message actually took over day...

hahahaha... i've actually fell asleep while doing + had alota things do.......

BRAVO + ENCORE & EXCELLENT + OUTSTANDING & PHENOMENAL...

this story the series will quickly instantly become one of the greatest

being around entire site... it's already one mine... i've only did read this one...

i'll read next one as soon as i'm able to

heavyg15heavyg15about 11 years ago
Teriffic

great Stuff Can't wait

darkdance69darkdance69about 11 years ago
Very Hot

Vivid, descriptive, erotic and ooooh so taboo. VERY hot stuff

Love20Love20over 9 years ago
Good start.

I've read this full story so many times. Ilove this story.

TheShadoWalkerTheShadoWalkerover 7 years ago
Good start!

Interesting!

BLACKRUSSIAN88BLACKRUSSIAN88over 5 years ago

This is one of the most exciting stories lately that I've read !!! Now I'm your fan. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Hot

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I loved it ! I could picture myself in that position and getting fucked by another woman. Makes me wet thinking about it

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Super hot. I would say great writing style but I got so hot reading it. Lost myself in the story.

4chuckssite4chuckssiteover 1 year ago

Great beginning. I love girl on girl. Looking forward to ensuing episodes. You DO have a fun imagination.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

U need better proofreading - beginning page 2: u quote email dates as Wed 14 Feb & Thur 14 Feb but at end of page 1, Wed 14Feb !

Otherwise - above average

Tx

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
50761 Followers
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES