All Comments on 'Catching Sis'

by SuperSonic

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Wow

that was a great story!!!!

I can't wait for the next one

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Sister memories

I often watched my sister masturbating when I was a teen, had caught her once and watched whilst I jerked off, she spotted me after she had cum just as I was ejaculating, after that we often masturbated together. Enjoyed masturbating whilst reading thanks Richard.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Well done

One of the best brother and sister incest stories I have read in a while. I had to hold myself back several times just so I could make it to the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Error - try proofreading!

You said he was circumcised but also said his foreskin was pulled tight. Do you know what you are talking about??? Lots of other errors, omitted words, words not spelled right, or improper context.

CpttoesuckerCpttoesuckerover 13 years ago
Good story.

Good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
My soaking wet panties

I masturbated so hard to this mmmmmm

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I still do not get it.

All of these stories showing young members of a family engaging in various forms of sex in a room used by multiple members of the family only hours before the parents are due home. Do you writers simply ignore reality, or are you so totally inexperienced with actual sex that you know no better? Even if this had been the girl's bedroom, it is now set up as a multipurpose family room and the mother would almost certainly have gone in to assure herself that all was in order.

mybikecruisesmybikecruisesalmost 4 years ago
Sis on the video

friend's smirk indicated more tan just ordinary porn tape. He had to have recognized someone on the tape. Sis and friend were probably reviewing their latest scene when he walked in on them if he had looked closer!

Kud is clueless, needs sister/ friend and mom to be locked in with him to teach him to be observant

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

sexy, a sequel should involve their mother and sisters friend.....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous