Catching up with Denise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With that I started to remove her tracksuit top. She lifted her arms high and I tossed the top onto the floor. Her breasts were like rockmelons and heaved against her sports bra. I needed her help to remove this too. Once out of her bra her breasts did sag quite a bit, but I expected this from an older woman. I kissed her with passion and caressed her breasts. One of her hands found my hard cock and she gently tugged on it. Her other hand explored my body a little. I kissed the base of her neck, then the tops of her chest. I noted how freckly her chest was and a twenty five year old memory of her in her bikini walking up from the lake came straight to my mind! I gently sucked on her skin, allowing my tongue to caress her. I found Denise's right nipple with my mouth and kissed it. It was hard and large in my mouth and I let my tongue play around it. My cock seemed to grow a little more too and Denise must have noticed, giving it a bit of a squeeze. She made a little sighing noise as I sucked her nipple a little harder before releasing it.

As I moved down her body she released my penis. She lay back a little more and I kissed her stomach. It was no longer the flat stomach of my fantasies that were based on memories of her in her bikini but this was not disappointing. She was a beautiful woman and I loved her how she was. I kissed down her tummy. I started to remove her track pants and panties at the same time. She lifted her bum a little and then her legs as I pulled her pants off, dropping them to the floor. I stood for a brief moment and admired Denise's fully naked body on the bed in front of me.

"Wow!" I exclaimed. "You are a beautiful woman Denise. I am definitely not disappointed!"

"Thank you my sweet young man." She looked up at me. Her foot playfully caressed my leg.

I bent down and took her foot in my hand and gently massaged it. I didn't do this for very long though as I let my hands ever so gently caress up her leg. I bent down to her as I reached her thighs and kissed the top of her right leg. I slowly moved in to her inner thigh and then up towards her pubic region. For some reason I felt compelled to ask for permission to explore the most private part of her body.

"Would you like me to go down on you?"

"Only if you want to."

"I would love to."

I could smell her sex now. I assumed Denise was past menopause and I did not know if she would be all that lubricated. But I noticed moisture on her pubic hairs. I decided to explore a little more. I gently kissed in the centre of her pubic hair, which was trimmed but not shaved. She slightly raised her waist in response. I breathed her in, getting a good whiff of her sexy smell. I let my tongue and lips gently caress the outside of her labia. She made a soft moaning sound. I gently inserted my tongue into her folds, tasting her juices. I felt her shift a little more. I ran my tongue down then up her labia. I moved gently up to her clitoris and gently caressed it with my tongue and lips. I felt Denise tense and she gasped a little. I stopped briefly but she told me to continue. I gave her clit more attention. My hands caressed her from her thighs to her waist and stomach. She writhed on her back to my touch.

"Oh this is like a dream! A wonderful dream." She said breathlessly. "Oh I hope it isn't a dream though!"

I kept pleasuring her with my tongue. She was making more gasps and moans. Once again I thought that this could go on all night and I was very hard and very ready to share my body with this beautiful woman. I gave her one more kiss on her clit and then looked up her body, past her magnificent breasts with rock hard nipples. She had been lying with her eyes closed and enjoying my tongue. She lifted her head a bit and smiled. I smiled back and made my way up her body, giving her left nipple some brief attention from my lips and tongue. My legs were between hers and I started to slowly lower my body to hers. My heart thumped as it had been since our kiss on the lounge. I looked into her big brown eyes. I felt the head of my cock touch up against her pubic hair.

"Denise, you are such a beautiful woman."

"Oh you are such a beautiful man. Please be gentle though. I haven't done this in many years."

I kissed her gently and pushed my pelvis down a little. My heart thumped more. I missed her entrance slightly and she reached down and guided me a little lower. I pushed in to her. As I looked into her eyes I felt the sensation of the head of my penis pushing into the entrance to her vagina. I stopped and then slightly rubbed myself up and down a little in the entrance, allowing for a little more lubrication. I pushed again and slid my length deep into Denise's body. We kissed passionately. I felt our bodies melt into each other as we joined in our passionate embrace. Our lips were locked, her breasts heaved into my chest, our stomachs were mashed up against each other, our pelvises pushed tightly up against each other, where I lay deep within her body. We started to gently make love by rocking our bodies in a slow rhythm while kissing each other. Her arms wrapped around me as I held her in mine, completing our embrace. Our rhythmic love making got faster. Our kissing was more vigorous. Our tongues mashed into each other, trying to wrap themselves around their partners. Our pubic regions ground together and my hard cock slid within Denise's vagina.

Denise started to make a bit more noise, like a whimper. I stopped kissing her and lifted my head.

"Are you okay? Is it hurting?" I asked.

She looked me in the eyes and said, "Oh yes I am okay. You feel so wonderful. Please don't stop!"

I arched my body a little for more leverage and started increase the vigour of our lovemaking.

"Oh that feels AMAZING!" Denise gasped. I kissed her neck with great passion. I started at her jaw line and she arched her neck back, allowing me to kiss down her neck to her collar bone. Her arms tightened around me and mine around her. I kissed up the base of her neck to her freckly shoulders. I kissed out along her shoulders and she moaned.

"Oh wow!" She gasped. I felt the pressure building up within me. I knew I could only hold on for a little longer. I gently kissed her ear lobe.

"Oh Denise, you are so beautiful. So incredible," I breathed. "I am building up and I don't think I can slow down!"

"I am building too. You feel so good. Oh god you are so unbelievably wonderful. You fill me with pleasure! Go as hard as you like!"

I didn't need any more encouragement. I held her even tighter in my arms as she did with me. I looked into Denise's face taking note of her eyes and how wide and brown they were as she looked back at me. I took in her nose and her now rosy cheeks that were covered in light freckles. Her mouth was no longer smiling but was open a little, the whites of her teeth just visible behind her lips as she made little noises while breathing hard. We pushed harder and harder into each other. I felt the tingling sensation just before climax. Denise and I held our gaze. Her mouth contorted a little.

"Oh wow." She didn't scream it or yell it, she just breathed it, almost a whisper and her mouth contorted more, and then her eyes started to blink rapidly two or three times and her body went rigid as she came! My own orgasm took over all other senses and I was aware of the pressure pulsating out of me and deep into Denise, as we both experienced the most incredible sensation of our bodies becoming one! Our grips on each other tight until finally relaxing as our orgasms began to subside. We panted breathlessly as we looked into each other's eyes, neither of us talking. Eventually, when I got some of my breath back I kissed Denise lovingly on the lips and she kissed me back, equally as lovingly. We relaxed a bit more, releasing our vice like embrace, which allowed me to raise myself up on my arms a little. I looked into her eyes and smiled. She smiled back and was the first to speak.

"That was mind blowing!" she said.

"That was beautiful!" I said.

We lay in each other's arms for some time, just catching our breaths. I did not pull out of her until I was soft.

"You know," she said to me as we cuddled, "Remember when you came down to visit when you were 18? Well I thought back then you were growing into a handsome young man. And when you came to my door the other weekend, I could read on your face that you were attracted to me and something stirred in me a little. I haven't looked at any other men since Craig left me and didn't really want to. You changed that for me. "

"Well I will confess to you that I have always found you attractive. But never in my wildest dreams did I ever think I could or would be with you."

"I know I have always had the attention of the boys, but you are different." She kissed me gently. "The other week when we went to the movie, I confess I was thinking of seducing you, but I didn't go through with it as I felt it might spoil the lovely night we had. And when you dropped me home I thought you were going to kiss me, but then you didn't." She kissed me again.

"I wanted to kiss you too but also thought it would ruin the moment. We got there in the end though." I kissed her.

"You make me feel so young and happy." Denise kissed me and rolled on top of me. I started to get hard. We made love for the next hour, this time she was on top. She stayed the night and I drove her back to her place the next morning. It was a Wednesday. We decided to go to dinner that night. Neither of us mentioned the word 'date' though. Throughout the day we sent each other text messages like the new lovers we were. When I got home from work that evening I looked through the photos I had scanned of family trips with the Kelly's from back when I was a kid. Denise looked breathtaking! And I think she still looks breathtaking! She and I went to dinner that night and ended up making love at her place. Twice. I stayed the night and we made love again first thing in the morning. I stayed the following night too. I cancelled my plans for the weekend and Denise stayed at my place. It seemed she and I didn't get out of bed from Friday night through to Sunday morning. We went out for picnic on Sunday but came back to my place and made love again.

That was last year. We are still working out the next step. Denise has told Siân and Dean about us, and they were a little shocked at first but soon thought the idea was not so weird. After all, their father was with a woman 20 years his junior, why shouldn't their mum see someone 22 years younger? Apparently Craig knows but I don't know or care what he thinks. It is his loss, my gain. I have told my family. They thought it was weird at first as well but they have been supportive. They think it's just a phase until I meet someone my own age again. Dad said that I was a lucky bastard. I think he is a little bit jealous!