All Comments on 'Catherine's Black Submission'

by blackandwhitewriter

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Fuck this

first off i would say fuck Catherine n the husband for being a stupid piece of shit.they both are crazy. Fuck u Catherine.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Cucky

Really cucky. And really stupidly racist.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
WHAT TO DO CLEAN-UP

Wife to become black cock slut and i to-do clean-up of all her holes that are filled with cum YUM-YUM cuckold want-a-be

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
How can I vote...

....And give this story a negative rating?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Written by a certified fool.

Second the comment about "negative votes." Idiots like this author make a person wonder about our civilization.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
There are billions of women in the world

"This had gone too far at this point. Not only did I have to give up my bed for the weekend, but I was now being asked to vacate the bedroom all together, at least for a while (not knowing how long that meant). However, I realized that I had no choice, given Catherine's strong wishes, so I said nothing."

What person would want to be married to this evil bitch? And if he really can't tell her no then it's time to leave. I realize this is fiction but we the readers have to care about your characters and in this story we don't - I'd actually like this story if you had the 3 of them being killed after being hit by an 18 wheeler doing 70 mph.

dirtyomandirtyomanover 9 years ago
Not Bad!

Author, don't let the anons that bitch about everything bother you. First story is a good story. The storyline is very common. But your discriptions of the fucking were vivid, colorful, & erotic as hell. Thanks for a good fuck story.

You got any more tales to tell??

kennyboy82kennyboy82over 9 years ago
5 from me!

Loved this, very hot interracial story, with the inevitable black breeding finale, and then making the slutwife 'put out' for her Bulls friends.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Relax People, its a fantasy!

How can some one come to Literotica, read a story clearly labeled interracial. Nice story. I would read your stuff again.

TigersmanTigersmanover 9 years ago
Regrets

This story had potential but with the way you made the husband reluctant and the wife uncaring of her husbands feelings it quickly became just lame story. In real life the wife would be looking at a divorce. No guy even if he agreed to an one time sex with someone else would tolerate the shit his wife was trying to pull on him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Please continue and develop this story, too many interracial anti-climax unfinished stories on this site. Many thanks for your effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Very good.

Keep writing! I can relate to the helplessness of the white husband. Years ago we ran a small motel and my tall, blonde wife had more than one lover among the many visitors, especially Asians. But one black man was special. He visited for several years when he came through on business. A little older than us and quite a dynamic and very forceful individual. My wife could never get enough of him. She delighted in her white slut role. When he visited, he owned us both. Put us into a submissive, sexual trance with his behaviour and name calling. Years later we still fantasize about his power over us.

jodiredjodiredover 9 years ago
Don't knock it till you've tried it!

First off, the sex scenes were very erotic and well-written, very hot. I hope the author gives us more. As for the wife's capitulation to Black Cock, it happens. It happens a LOT. I have been "addicted" to Black Cock for almost 14 years. I do anything, and i emphasize the word ANYthing that a hung Black Man tells me to do. It happens in neighborhoods and bedrooms all over the world.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I get the love I don't get the humiliation

To "don't knock it": this story was submitted in the interracial love category. I like interracial love story even the ones involving married women and there are several authors who do a great job with these stories, this author unfortunately is not one of them. This story is incredibly racist and does not belong in a "love" category".

BTW is this the way you treat your husband when you are with your lover?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Agree with Tigersman ....

A good, hot, well written story devolved into racist trash unnecessarily. Also agree that I get the sex, but not the humiliation. However, I understand there is a definite demand of sorts out there for the humiliation fetish. Maybe better off in the Fetish category since there is no "Loving wife" in the story.

marypatmnmwfmarypatmnmwfover 9 years ago
like to be made black pregnant lto

want to be black bred multiple times shared with my masters friends also Mary

lady_nympholady_nymphoover 9 years ago
black bred

what's so surprising in being black bred?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Similian tory

I had read another stry about a white man wantin his wife to fuck a black man but cnnot find the specific story. It ends wit the wife planning on going on a date ith the black man they met the evening befoe but at the club her hubby had n accident. At the en she told her back date that she wanted ly watr because he migh have impregnated her earlier tt afternoon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
NAW U GOT IT WRONG!!!!!!!!

WE SHARE DA HO BEFO SHE GET KNOCKED UP BECUZ WE DONT NEED WHITY SUIN FO CHILD SUPPOTE!!!!!! IF DA HO CANT TELL WHICH NIGGA KNOCKED HER SLUTASS UP SHE OR DA WIMP WHITEBOI HUBBS CANT GET NO MONEY FROM A NIGGA!!!!!!!!!!!

BREED STRONG!!!

BREED PROUD!!!!!

BREED BLACK!!!!!!!!!!

BREED WHITY OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sdcountysurfcouplesdcountysurfcouplealmost 7 years ago
We are so into BBC in our away from home playtime

and enjoyed reading this story. As with many other couples that enjoy that occasional (or not so occasional) BBC, we have not been in a cuck type relationship nor looking to be involved in a cuckold lifestyle. Though we loved this story with its risk of fertile and potential breeding (always exciting), Sex is extremely exciting and nastier ( simply meaning...we have more fun this way)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Nigdy w życiu

nie oddałbym mojej zony pod kilka czarnych kutasów - tylko jeden wielki czarny potężny murzyn z pięknym , grubym penisem [ 8,5 cala - 6,5 cala naokoło a grzyb - 7 cali ] wielkimi ,pełnymi spermy jadrami i gotowy naruchać piątkę lub więcej małych murzynków - uwielbiałbym wtedy moja ślubną gdyż mój mały siusiak nie nadaje się do ruchania

tonguethapuckertonguethapuckerabout 3 years ago
+

Good story, shame you didn't do more.

Buster2UBuster2Uover 2 years ago

I have shared all my women over the years with several of my Black Buddies. I know several of them really loved the sex, but I guess I am really lucky that nothing like this ever happened to me. Maybe it was because I'm was as big as them, maybe it was because half of them were married or maybe they cared for me enough not to get that carried away. I don't know. 5 stars to writer. Good job describing the Nightmare as one of the possible outcomes of sharing your wife with another lover.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

all you people who want this kind of shit are sick mothers you should be all be infected with aids ane every sickness thire is you are all sick scum ..............................................................................................................

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

do you want to see your wife satisfied and really happy get the loving wife a bbc. she will love it

Bonz123456Bonz1234566 months ago

I am slut to all men, race and age do not matter

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous