Cathleen Encouraged Ch. 03

Story Info
Further into being a shared wife.
1.7k words
4.38
152.6k
42
0

Part 3 of the 13 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 12/30/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is part 3 (obviously) of an ongoing story. To understand this better it would be helpful if you have read the previous installments.

*

Cathy was coy about her date when I tried to dig for details. "No details for you yet!" she said with a smile.

The tease made me so much more anxious I could have burst! I had obsessed for hours the night before while she was out, and I was still at it.

"Please! I won't ask who he is, just like you said before the date." I pleaded with my wife. "Come on . . . at least tell me where you went."

"Not yet. When I feel like it I'll open up, and only as much as I am ready." she replied. "I will say that I had a good time, and I'm going out with the same man Tuesday night."

It was Sunday morning, and this isn't something I was expecting. I planned on handling my feelings on a weekly basis, like we had agreed to at the start.

"I thought you were only planning on going out on Saturday nights?" I asked.

"Planning, yes. But I've been asked out, and as a woman 'on the market', as it is, I feel free to accept dates. That is what you asked for, isn't it - that I would be free to explore other men without your interference?"

I had no arguement. That was the nature of the agreement I had spent so long begging her to accept. I had wanted for my wife to date as a single woman - to find other men to experience. Still I felt a twist of the double edged knife. I wanted this. It stirred my soul and I couldn't deny the fact. But I also felt the pang of want for her, the testosterone driven desire to possess her sexuality.

"This is the reality of your desire George. You essentially begged me to be with other men. I finally accepted that you could REALLY want this. But I have final say in this, and you agreed to my terms. If you want your wife 'on the market', you have to accept you've lost any say in who I date, when I go out, or even what I do."

"Yes Cathy, I agree that this is the only way for you to start dating," I said feeling my heart thumping with anxiety.

"Okay," she replied. She seemed relieved at my response. "In fairness I will tell you that I did have a good time on my date. For now that's all you need to know. I do expect you to do exactly as we have agreed while I am out on a date, specifically I want you here at home and not touching yourself. I was very happy at how attentive you were as a lover last night, and want your sexual tension awaiting my return whenever I go out."

That was all she would reveal. I dealt with my feelings and urgings accordingly as the weeks went by. My wife held all the cards, testing my resolve I believe. To be sure she acting like a single woman, coming and going at her discretion. She went out 3 or 4 nights a week with her suitor. But the sex we had made the twisting knife worth all my nights waiting, that's for sure! My balls surrendered every precious drop of cum into her sacred folds at every chance! The sense of sexual urgency for her was so great that my testicles so drained themselves that the pain afterwards was almost unbearable!

There came a time when things started to shift, when I had crossed a threshold of trust in her mind with the relationship. That night was a month after she started dating her boyfriend. They had been parked in front of the house longer than usual that night. She walked in the door, and to me in the living room.

"Strip!" she demanded.

I did, sensing the change in her overall demeanor immediately. Silent, she watched me undress.

When I was done, she unbuttoned her shirt and tossed it to the floor. Her breasts were covered with hickies, proclamation marks from her boyfriend. She tilted her head back, jutting her lovers' proof of claiming for me to see.

"If you really love me, then love me now!" she said. "Lick my breasts - suck them - show me you want what you said you wanted!"

I jumped at the chance, kneeling before my love goddess and obeying. I have never had any bisexual impulses, and that is still true. Licking my wife's breasts knowing I was directly tasting her boyfriend's saliva off her turned me on because of her display of sexuality. I licked and lapped every inch of her breasts eagerly. She was clearly enjoying the ironic dichotomy of her husband licking her lover's hickies and nipples!

I went to unbutton her slacks, but my hand was stopped by hers.

"Wait!" she said. "There's a new detail. I've let my boyfriend get sexual with me. Now I want you to be patient. I'm still new to the idea of being with more than one man at a time. As you can see, tonight I let him begin to experience me."

She looked into my eyes for approval, just like the night we decided to travel this road.

"Yes," I said.

"I just want to make sure I'm not losing you. I do love you, and will break it off with him if you say that you can't handle this. I have to admit that your response tonight tells me that you are still okay with where we are."

"I still love you," I assured.

"Good," Cathy responded. "I want to make love with Randy - that's his name. He has been taking me out for awhile now, and I want to give myself to him."

"Yeah."

"Well, it's not just 'yeah'," she said. "Like I said before I'm new to the idea of being with more than one man at a time. If you REALLY want this I want you to take a back seat to him - sexually - while I start to experience Randy as a partner in bed."

"What do you want me to do?"

"Well, until I'm ready for things to be different you can't have sex with me. I am just not ready to have more than one cock inside me. I'll still let you give me oral - but you have to be ready to accept giving up having your cock in my pussy for now."

There is was. I had moved down a wrung. Randy was going to have my wife's pink folds, and I was to be relegated to cleaning up. The ball was already rolling, and I knew it.

"Yes, I love you and still want to go with it," I said.

"Then we start now!" she said as she undid her bottoms. She stepped out of them and walked towards our bedroom.

On our marital bed she spread her thighs, in invitation. I dove at the opportunity. Her pussy was still unspoiled by her boyfriend, but was drenched and deep in the scent of her. I tongued and tasted her, knowing that she wouldn't taste like this for long. I had not been with her in a week, as she had been visited by her friend recently. The spices in my mouth were purely of my wife, and I cherished that she gave me the opportunity to have it once more before she included Randy into her sex.

I had only to wait 2 days until Friday, her next date with Randy. Two days never took so long! Cathy wouldn't touch me, and was psychologically preparing herself for him (as was I in my own way).

Friday night was like every other night for me that she went out, with one little exception. Cathleen didn't come home until 4:30 AM! She walked in, unapologetic and clothes disheveled, clearly a woman that had been fucked. The scent of sex reeked off her body, and she had a lusty bounce to her stride.

She walked right up to me and kissed me opening her mouth and thrusting her tongue to mine. The taste was of cock, unmistakably. I knew this was my graduation test - to love her right now. She had clearly had Randy's cock in her mouth, and I needed to accept my wife's kiss. I did, wantonly. We crossed the line, and we both knew it. She began to french kiss me passionately, knowing I had accepted her and her lover.

It was not long before we were in our bed. She rode astride my face with her sex, which she had never done before, queening me.

Still, as I eagerly lapped my wife's slick cum dripping folds, I knew that I did not know who her lover was - only that I had to trust her judgement. Here I was being fed my wife's lovers' cum from her sworn married pussy - unaware whose cum I drank! My cock throbbed, knowing how haughty my wife had become! She responded by grabbing it and stroking it mercilessly as I drank her gift to me. Luckily the situation had me profusely dripping pre-cum and there was at least lubricant - as she was not taking me in her mouth! I came quickly and her response was to leave in on me to dry. Instead she mentally focussed on queening me. I ate her cum filled pussy eagerly, taking my position with pride.

After that night Cathy started to confide in me like a girlfriend. She told me about Randy, and their dates, in detail. I reached a new level, as it were, with my wife. She still didn't reveal much about him, just her dates with him and what they did. Oh yeah, she wasn't too shy to tell me about their sex life! She constantly teased me with a pull and push I had never known. I wanted my wife more than ever. But ironically, Randy got to have her as I waited . . .