Cathy's Big Job Break Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
humpty
humpty
549 Followers

They looked at each other with grins on their faces, then Niki looked at me and asked, "What's the matter slut, are you horny and do you need to cum? Is your hot, horny cunt ready to explode?" I nodded my head because I knew if I spoke that I would probably start crying.

"Before I let you cum, I want you to be very truthful with me," Niki said. How often do you masturbate at home, and did you ever masturbate when you were at work? How about when we were in school together, I knew that you didn't like me because I made fun of you, but how often did you play with yourself in college? Answer those questions and if you're truthful, I'll let you cum. But one more thing, when you cuddled up with your Mom, did you ever cum?"

I lost all shame and any modesty at this point, so I just blurted out everything, she was right, I had always been over sexed, but my parents were so strict that I thought at one time, that I was possessed by the devil. But now I was aware of why my Mother sheltered me when it came to my sexuality, she just didn't want her sins to be the sins of her daughter, that she loved more than anything. Then I answered her questions, almost as if I was in a hypnotic state.

I answered her questions, softly as I blushed, I never thought that I would divulge my personal intimate secrets to anyone, ever, but now I felt compelled to tell these two women, everything that I did, but thought was sinful.

"I know that you want the truth, but I also know that I can trust the both of you, also because that you have made me see what and who I really am. I masturbated any time that I could be alone, sometimes even when I wasn't alone and would do it by squeezing my thighs, for some reason I just can't cum enough. When I was very young, just looking a my mom when she was naked, got me all excited and I would immediately rush to my bedroom or bath and start masturbating. When my mom and dad were having sex, usually when they thought that I was sleeping, I would go by their bedroom door and would spy on them, I would spy on them and masturbate at the same time. In college I would masturbate any time that I was alone, and would continue masturbating until I heard some of the girls in the hall way. Even with my Mom when we were in the tub, or cuddling in bed, every chance I got I would rub myself against her arm or her leg because it would make me tingle between my legs and as I got older, I could cum that way."

"Wow, Pussy, if you're a petal off the rose, now I know that we want to meet your mom, and if she is anything like you, or visa versa, and if she's as pretty as you say, I'd like to meet her and see if she wants to work for us. But we'll talk about that later." Then she turned the knob, the water pulsated against my clit again, and I came almost instantly. Then Niki said. "Let's get dressed so that we can go to our club."

Niki and Tracy put on real sexy clothes, but when I asked them what I could wear, they smiled and then handed me micro mini black skirt that hardly covered my butt cheeks, along with a completely transparent blouse. They looked at me admiringly and then Tracy opened a little box that contained two small balls.

"Come here, Pussy. Now spread your legs so that I can put these balls into your horny hole." She inserted both of them into me and then clipped a tiny box with a wire , inside my skirt.

"Now lift up your leg so that I can slip this new panty that we just designed, and we want you to be the first to try it out. It looks strange but when it's on, you will be very comfortable wearing it." As she was putting on and the new panty, she pushed something into my butt-hole, then a small plug into my sex hole; she then adjusted a small patch that felt like flesh, over my clit. She adjusted everything and then asked me how it felt.

I told her that my hole felt stuffed, in fact, the only fabric was a tiny patch of cloth that covered my pussy. She did something with the wires and the little box and let my skirt down, "put these shoes on and we'll be ready to go." The shoes were black platform shoes with five inch heels.

"My god, Pussy, you look so fucking hot that I feel like I just want to take you to bed and do you every way possible. Between Tracy and myself, I think that we would be able to satisfy that hot cunt of yours for a little while. Wow, you are too fucking much, but let's go before I lose it."

I walked for a bit and the balls felt kind of strange, when I moved they seemed to vibrate a little which seemed to shock my pussy. Then I walked a little more and the thing that they put in my butt-hole started to move and vibrate, then the balls started to really vibrate and I started to moan from the sensation. My legs were getting weak and shaking, and suddenly the patch covering my clit started to massage my clit and I came so hard, if Tracy wasn't standing next to me, I would have fallen down.

"Oh my gawd, oh my gawd, I can't believe I came," I said as I was breathing hard. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to cum, maybe the panty is too tight?"

"Perfect," Niki said loudly to Tracy. "Pussy, the panty fits just right and you'll get used to it, it just takes a little time, let's go."

We got into the car and Tracy drove. sitting between the two wonderful women made me feel so loved and wanted, I was very happy. The only problem was, sitting down with this short skirt exposed my entire bottom, it was kind of embarrassing.

When we arrived at their club, I got out of the car and the parking attendant saw my totally exposed bottom and I quickly tried to pull my skirt down, but Niki slapped my hand, letting me know that I shouldn't touch my clothes.

When we got into the club it was quite dark, but I could see the outline of people moving around and a lot of talking and laughing, then when they saw us, everything became quiet.

"Hi Niki, hi Tracy, glad you could make it tonight, the place doesn't jump unless you two show up. Wow, who's your hot new friend, geese, she's awesome. Come on in and say hi to the gang, I think they'll be very happy that you made it, and I know they'll really be happy to meet your friend." Then she gave us all a hug and kiss and then said to me, "I'm Tawny, nice meeting you.

When my eyes adjusted to the darkness, I soon realized that there were only women in the club. there were probably around thirty of them, but I also noticed that they were all attractive and had expensive clothes on, I was starting to feel out of place.

"Hi everyone, we thought that we would take a night off and join you tonight. We brought our new model that has just come aboard with the company and as of Monday, she will be available for all of you that want her to model clothes for you at our display boutique. Meet Pussy."

They all applauded loudly, and I even heard a couple of whistling. Then we went to a booth and sat down, with me in between Tracy and Niki.

"So what do you think of our club, Pussy? These are all friends as well as clients of ours. The only members we will accept in this club are clients that spend thousands of dollars with us every year on clothes and fabrics, so the point I'm making, you have to keep them all happy and do whatever they ask of you, like it or not." Then Niki added, "Pussy, you can end up wit an a lot of money if you do your job as well as I think you can, plus you'll make a lot of money for the company."

A beautiful woman of around forty, came over to our table and said to Niki, "Sweetheart, are you going to keep this delicious girl for yourselves tonight, or may borrow her for a dance or two?"

Niki answered her. "Diana, a dance or two is fine for tonight, but that's all. However, she'll be on display as of Monday and if you plan on making any large purchases then, as long as you're buying, she's all yours. Pussy, meet Diana."

When Diana left, Niki sad to me, "Pussy, she's a hot one and she spends as much as she likes, money has no limits with her. When you dance with her, hold her close, but remember, she will be the man and will lead you." Then I thought, "my gawd, am I getting in over my head?"

No sooner than I finished what Niki ordered for me, I think she said it was orange juice with a little vodka and some soft music came on, than Diana came over and said to me, "You ready doll, this is a nice slow one for you, let's do it." Niki nodded her approval.

I forgot the balls were in me and as soon as I stood up, a shiver went through my body from the vibration that the balls caused when I moved. I thought I was lucky that it was a slow number so that I wouldn't shake the balls too much, but I also felt the thing that Tracy inserted into my ass-hole. Opps, I think I may be slightly intoxicated, I never say ass-hole.

Diana was really squeezing me tight and I could feel her breasts against mine and she was grinding her pubic bone into mine, I couldn't help it, I was getting wet again. I don't know what happened, but the balls in my pussy started to vibrate more and they seem to be vibrating faster. Then the thing in my butt started acting up and this was intensifying the feeling I was getting from Diana's grinding her pussy into me. I was about to excuse myself, when suddenly, the little patch of the panty that was covering my pussy, started to massage my clit, not only was I getting dizzy, but here I was in this beautiful woman's arm, and I was about to have an explosive orgasm.

Diana looked into my eyes, and could obviously see that I was having a problem. Then she asked if I was all right, I nodded and then said, "I'm not sure, but I think I should go sit down. "Ohhh myyy gaaaaawd, I'mmmmcuuuumming." She held me even tighter, as my body shivered against hers, and she gave me a deep tongue kiss as I was winding down from my orgasm. The vibrating stopped and my legs were weak.

"Sweetheart, I'm going to really enjoy you when I come shopping Monday, I'll buy enough to keep you busy for a week. Now let me help you back to your table with Niki and Tracy. She helped me back to our table, I was still shaking from my powerful orgasm, but she also was massaging my breasts as she was holding me up." When we got to the table, she eased me down, looked at Niki and said, "Hon, you'll be seeing a lot of me for the next week or two, I've got a lot of shopping to do with you." and then quickly left our table with a big smile to me.

"Well Pussy, you just struck a gold mine. Diana is not shy about showing her appreciation to someone she takes a liking to," Niki said. "I can see from the reaction of the gals here, that you are going to stimulate a lot of business for us, as well as do all right for yourself. Tracy, we've got a winner."

Then Niki took me onto the dance floor and I could see that all eyes were on us. I told myself that I would control my urge to cum if the same thing happened again, but no sooner were we on the floor dancing, than the same thing happened. The balls started vibrating, the thing in my butt started to move and vibrate and the patch covering my pussy started to massage my clit. I clenched my teeth, but when it was almost beyond my control and I thought for sure I couldn't control myself from cumming, everything stopped, but I was still very tense and told Niki that I had to sit down.

"So far so good," Niki told me, "But know you have to give me and Tracy a treat so that we really know that you'll do anything that we ask of you." I was still very aroused from the experience that I had while dancing with Niki, but I knew the way she just said that she wanted to test my loyalty, that she was going to ask me to do something that probably embarrass me.

As I was sitting between them, Niki said, "I want you to start playing with Tracy' cunt, she has it all exposed and waiting for you. Then when she is all wet, I want you to do the same for me." I guess it could have been worse, so I reached over and put my hands under the table and felt Tracy's pussy, or cunt as they like to call it.

"Yeah, that's nice, Pussy, your hands are nice and warm and they feel great on my cunt, but move them a little faster so I can get really turned on. That's it, keep it up, oh yeah. Now stick some fingers in me and twist them around, oh yeah Pussy, you sure know how to work a cunt. Oh yeah, start finger fucking me, try to rub your fingers against my G-spot. That's enough, that's enough, anymore and I'll cum for sure. Now do Niki."

I don't know why she made me stop, I really wanted to please her, and it excited me as well to give her pleasure. I started to put one hand down on my pussy, just to see if I could have a quick cum, but Niki caught me and slapped my hand.

"I didn't tell you that you could play with yourself, so lick Tracy's juices off your fingers and get your hands down on my cunt and do me like you did Tracy." So I put my hands on Niki's pussy and did the same thing to her until she got all worked up and wet. While I was playing with her pussy, I was trying to squeeze my thighs together to see if I could cum, but then Niki said, "that's enough. Now get under the table and start eating us, first Tracy and then me."

Now what do I do, this is beyond embarrassing, this is humiliating, but I promised in my agreement that I would do anything that they asked. I know all the customers will be watching, so they'll certainly see my naked butt sticking up in the air as I go down on Tracy and Niki. I now know that I'll make a lot of money with Niki, but darn, I wish Mom was here to guide me.

Then, out loud, Tracy said, "Pussy, didn't Niki tell you to do something, now get on your hands and knees and show us how good you are at satisfying our cunts by giving us some good head." She then helped, I should say pulled, me out of the both and directed me under the table. The table was open so there wasn't a thing from preventing all the others to see what I was doing.

If it wasn't for knowing there was an audience watching me, I really was begining to enjoy satisfying Niki and Tracy's sexual need, and I know that they were excited about me giving them pleasure. I started licking Tracy's pussy and her juices were really flowing and I was sucking it all up as if I was dying from thirst. The thing is, I really enjoyed the taste of pussy juice, especially after they cum. Sometimes when I masturbated, I would have a cup next to me so that I could catch all my cum and then drink it. I know, it sounds depraved.

"Oh fuck Pussy, I'm going to cum, so stop and do Niki, I don't want to cum yet." It was embarrassing, but I just didn't care, the drink I had certainly helped my inhibitions. But at the same time, my pussy was aching for some relief, I hope that when I get them to cum, then they will let me cum.

I sarted to suck on Niki's pussy lips and playing with her hole with my fingers, I know she liked my fingers in her so as I licked and sucked on her clit, I also fingered her. She was moaning quite loud, I guess it didn't bother her that a group of women were watching her as she was staring to cum.

"Oooh fuuuckk Pussy, you're hiting the right spots. Dooo it doooit ,ooooh fuuuck yees, suck myyy clit harder, open your mouth, here Iiiiii,cuuuuummm; Oooooh fuuuccck."

Niki came a lot, and I swallowed every drop of it. Then I went back to Tracy because I knew she would be ready to cum; I knew that as soon as I got Tracy to cum, then they would help me cum.

Tracy's juices were flowing and as I started licking them she told me to slow down a bit because she wanted to last a little longer before she came. I know that enough of my juices were flowing on the floor, to form a little puddle on the carpet. My pussy was on fire when Tracy yelled out to me, "Go for it Pussy, make me cum now."

I quickly sucked on her hard clit and stuck all my fingers into her opening, I was going at it rapidly and heard her moaning loudly, when without any warning, the balls in my hole, the vibrator in my butt and the patch covering my clit started massaging my clit; I thought I was losing my mind.

The ladies that were watching us probably thought that I was going crazy as well. Tracy was yelling loudly all kinds of obscenities as she was in the process of cumming, her strong thighs were almost crushing my head as she clamped them. My butt was humping the air like a rabbit in heat, as I was cumming, visible to all, and the crowd that was watching us were yelling. "GO GIRLS GO, LET'S SEE WHICH ONE OF YOU WILL CUM FIRST."

No sooner did Tracy collapse down on the booth and eased her head hold on me, my head went down onto the carpet when my arms collapsed, but my butt was still up in the air, humping away. I stayed that way for at least two or three minutes after the vibrators and massager stopped.

Cathy gets her training and her beautiful Mom decides to take a job with Niki.

What do you think, can you take another chapter of this perverted story??? Let me know. Also I want to thank a lot of readers for some very good ideas, as well as some good constructive criticism

humpty
humpty
549 Followers