Cathy's Big Job Break Ch. 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
humpty
humpty
548 Followers

"I know. I should have been more open with Cathy about sex, instead I was suffering from total sexual frustration all these years. He was a good lover to begin with, but after Cathy was born he just seemed to lose interest. When I asked him what I did wrong he would tell me that I was just over-sexed and most women would appreciate having sex two or three times a month. But as time passed, I was lucky if we had sex once a month, the rest of the time I would have to masturbate every day and I started feeling guilty about it. Niki, I know that it was wrong, but that's why I didn't talk to Cathy about sex, in fact, if anything, I would talk negative about sex, I just didn't want her to suffer like I did."

"Mom, that's behind you now, we're going to be a real family, I can't believe what has happened in just the last couple of days. When I originally called Cathy to come to work for us, I had planned on really subjecting her to all kinds of sexual humiliation, and now, you and your daughter have stolen our hearts, you can't believe how much we love the two of you. We are going to have so much fun, as well as making a lot of money in our business. I have some of the top designers working for us, and in the last two years since my dad died, we have built up a clientele of some of the most affluent people in the country, and some from other countries. Let me tell you something, the reason they come and buy from us, is because we know what they like, plus, most of them are so sexually kinky, and most of them are bi-sexual so we give them a reason for them to come to us. Our business is growing fast."

"Wow, Niki, you must be one sharp business woman. To accomplish that in just a matter of a couple of years. Oh hon, I'd be honored to be your Mom, give me a big hug, and please, a nice sexy kiss."

"Mom, I can't help myself, I just want to make love to you, right here and right now. I want to kiss you, I want to suck on your breasts as if I was your little baby, I want to suck on your beautiful pussy, but I love to call it a cunt."

"Oh yea, baby, do it. I'm on fire just by you telling me what you want to do to me. Gaaawwd, my nipples are so sensitive, but suck on them harder, that's it my baby, drink mommies warm milk. I haven't felt like this since after Cathy was born. Yes yes yes , tongue my navel, it's sensitive as well, I like my belly button licked and kissed. But quick, move your head down further, my cunt is on fire. That's it baby, put some downward pressure on my mons ohhh gaaaawwd yeeees, like that. Hurry, pleeeeeasse, put your fingers in my hot cunt, rub my G-spot hard, oohh god, oh gaaaawwd, that's it, fuck my g-spot and suck on my clit ooooh fuuuuck, ooopen your mouth and drink mommiies cuuum, yeeees yees, oooh fuuck, I'mmm shoooting my cuum into your mouth. Oh god, honey, I'm sorry, I squirted my cum all over your face."

"Are you kidding mom!! I loved it, that was one of my most enjoyable experiences in going down on a woman, I have never met a squirter. I've tried many times, as well as Tracy has, to squirt, but never could do it. That was so cool, so awesome. When I tell Tracy about it, she is going to be so wild, and I know that she'll pester you until you give her a good cum like you just had, oh wow."

While my mom was getting it on with Niki, in the process of taking me through the steps of how we're going to seduce our young virgin, Tracy and I had our own thing going. I can't believe it, now we are all so close and loving, it's unbelievable what has happened over this week-end. My mom has adopted two new girls,hehe, and my mom and I have been liberated from our sexual hang-ups as well as getting independent of my dad.

We spent all day going through our work-outs and our scheme to seduce Dian's niece, as well had some fun breaks. I think my mom could wear us all out if let her.

Monday morning we all got up with a lot of hugs and kisses and mom and I were starting our first day of work. We had to be aware of the fact that it was work, even to us it seemed like more fun than we have ever had. We went through our morning work-outs and mental exercises and waited for Dian and her chaste niece.

Dian arrived at the precise time that she said she would, with her niece in tow. We all introduced one another and then Niki told me to bring us all some orange juice so that we could cool off a bit. Only Dian and her niece got the special orange juice. After finishing our drinks and Dian telling what she wanted for her niece.

"Niki, I want my beautiful niece to have some nice lingerie as well as some nice outfits. We'll probably take up much of your day, but let me tell you, I'm in the mood to spend an awful lot of money today, things for me as well as my beautiful niece."

"Tracy, before we turn her over to Pussy to model some things for her, why don't you take her into the dressing room and see what you think that we can do with her body." The niece was reluctant to go, but Dian insisted. Tracy took the young girl into the dressing room and we went into the hallway to observe the way she handled the young virgin.

When we went to the private hall that let us watch, (evidently Dian was aware of this arrangement,) she had me on one side of her, and mom on the other side. I also must confess at this time, in Dian's special orange juice, I also poured some vodka into it.

Niki excused herself and told us that she was going to take care of some business and would be back shortly. She also said that she would arrange a nice selection of panties and bras for Dian as well as her niece.

Dian complimented my mother on her looks and told her how sexy looking she was, and of course, mom ate it all up and then returned the compliments to Dian. But then she said something that threw me for a loop, my mom said to Dian, "you know, I feel very warm, Dian, let me help you take your clothes off so that we can be comfortable, you too, Pussy." Now even my mom is calling me Pussy. god, I'm so proud of her, I know now that we are going to more than make-up for all the past years.

"You look like you have a nice figure, but let's take off your dress and see what you're really like." Tracy said to the niece.

"Do I really have to? I mean is this really necessary. I mean I'm just doing this to please my aunty. I mean, like I really love her, but I'm just not what she think that she wants me to be."

"Well, let's just humor her a little. So off with your dress." The girl took off her dress and was now in her panties and bra, as well as her shoes.

"Oh sweetheart, not only are you very pretty, but let me look at you, turn around slowly, that's it. I totally agree with you aunt, you need some clothes that will do you beauty some justice."

Tracy was a pro, I knew before long, she would have this young beauty completely naked. However, Dian was now starting to feel pretty horny, between the special orange juice and the vodka I had put into it, not that it would take much to get her turned on, but she was touchy feely with me and mom. As well as my mom, Dian was in terrific shape for her age. Her body was firm, I guess Tracy had something to do with that, and she was hot.

But while we were playing with one another, Tracy was working, (mentally), on the niece. Tracy said to her, "now hon, if you remove your panties and bra, I can really tell what would look the best on your body. I want you to impress your lovely aunt on how good you can look,. remember, this is for your aunt and we really want to make her happy. You do want to make her happy, don't you?"

The girl nodded her head and then slowly turned her back to Tracy as she slowly removed her bra and then her panties.

"That's fine, honey, but now face me so that I can see the front of you." The girl did as Tracy asked and she turned around and was now facing Tracy, as well as us.

"I knew it," Tracy said, "you're perfect, have you ever thought of being a model." Then Tracy took her hands and stood right in front of the girl, and said, "I just want to feel your breasts to see how firm they are. Some girls just don't realize that even at a young age, if they don't do the right exercises and massages for their breasts, before you know it, they will start to sag, and we certainly don't want that to happen to you."

The girl froze for a few seconds and Tracy again comforted her, "Sweety, pretend that I'm a doctor, I do this all day long, but let me show you mine and you'll see what I'm talking about." Tracy opened her smock that she was wearing and revealed her breasts to the girl.

"You see how firm my breasts are. go ahead, don't be embarrassed, touch them." she said as she took the girls hands and brought them to her firm breasts. "O.K. so you know that I have to work on your breasts, now let's look at your butt. Before I go any further, hon, that forest between your legs has to go or nothing that we have will look good on you, you'll have hair sticking out of your panties as well as your bikini bottom and that is not very glamorous. Sit on this couch and we'll take care of that right now."

"No, no, Tracy, I don't think that my aunty will approve of anything like that. She'll be very upset with me for letting you do that to me."

"You mean to tell me that you have never seen your beautiful aunt naked? In fact I know that she swims in her pool naked. Sweetheart, I give your aunt her work-outs, massages, as well as shave her down their, hasn't she ever seen you naked?"

"Oh no, I keep myself well covered when aunty is around, I would be too embarrassed to let her see me naked, as I am now. But if you say that you shave her, then I guess it will be all right because I really want to please her, but please be careful."

Mom had worked her way down to Dian's pussy, while I was kissing her passionately as I massaged her breasts and played and twisted her nipples. She was moaning fairly loud but Niki said that the walls were sound proof, we could hear them, (in the dressing room,) because there were mics in the dressing rooms and the speaker was here as well as a couple of other private locations. Every few seconds we would take a break so that we could see them as well as hear them.

Tracy pulled open a cabinet door, the whole room had mirror walls, but on the wall opposite of us, the mirrors were doors that opened like a closet. She took out a few things and one was like a raised bench, a combination of a massage and a gyn's bench, and it also had stirrups. What she needed for shaving was on a shelf that she attached to the side of the bench. There was a sink in the closet as well.

From the expression on the young girl's face, I don't think she has ever been exposed to anyone, including a doctor in this manner. On the table, stark naked and with her trying to keep her eyes closed.

"Here," Tracy said, "Let me prop your head up a little and then I'm going to put a pillow under your butt to prop it up a little, that was I'll have access to all of your pretty bottom."

"I'm just not sure Tracy, I'm kind of scared of you doing this. What if I have to go a doctor and they see me hairless, won't they think that I'm some kind of, you know, slutty girl?"

Tracy opened her smock and said, "Look at my pussy, in fact here, give me your hand," Tracy said as she grabbed the young girls hand and put it against Tracy's hairless pussy. "Now, doesn't that feel nice?" Tracy asked as she kept rubbing the girls hand against her pussy. Besides, it's also more sanitary because you can clean yourself better after you've gone to the bathroom." The girl felt more than the smoothness, she also felt Tracy's wetness, Tracy was turned on by playing this game with the pretty girl.

"I'm going to tell you exactly what I'm doing so that if for some reason can't come in frequently, like your aunt does, you can do it yourself. You won't have to do what I'm doing now, cutting your hair before I shave it. Now I'm going to lather you up to soften the hairs as well as make the shaving smoother. I want to use warm water and for the lather and apply it with a soft brush."

I noticed that Tracy kept going over and over the area of the clit, with the soaped brush, and as she crossed the girls clit, the girl would flinch and I could see, but not hear, from the form of her lips, she was making silent meows. I know if Tracy was doing that to me, there would be no way that I would be able to stop myself from cumming.

"See!! that wasn't painful. Now let's spread as wide as possible so that I can make sure to get every hair on your pussy and even some by your butt."

As Tracy shaved, as she had done to me, she had her fingers playing with the girls pussy lips, pulling up on her clit hood enough to expose some of her clit, and would then take the lather brush and again lathering that area and brushing her exposed, and sensitive clit. I was almost positive that the girl would cum, but Tracy knew when to stop so that the girl didn't cum.

Tracy finally finished and made sure that she dried the girls pussy thoroughly, enough to keep adding to her all ready aroused pussy. "You can feel it now, I'm all through." Again she took the girls hand and put it against the girls pussy and kept rubbing it, the girl finally pulled her hand away.

"Since we have you in this position," Tracy said to the girl, "I'm going to show you how to massage your breasts to help them firm up so that they will always stay firm. Of course, I'll have to take you to our gym when you come in the next time. You do have beautiful breasts and I'm sure that when you masturbate, you more or less do it the way I'm going to do them now."

"But Tracy," the girl said in almost a stuttering, I'm not that kind of girl, I mean I don't touch myself down there." Then Tracy cut her off.

"Sweetheart, if you don't, you're probably are the only women that I've ever heard of that doesn't. I was going to be, and trained for a while to be a physical therapist, working with very young girls as well as women older than your aunt, and I've never known of any of these women that didn't masturbate. But if you don't, let me explain to you one thing, masturbation, if not compulsive where it is addictive to the point that you do it all day long, is a very healthy thing to do, and believe me, you'll stay a lot more youthful, like your aunt."

As Tracy was talking, at the same time she was massaging the young girls breasts, and then she said, as she reached onto the shelf where the shaving equipment was, "you can look over this small manual while you wait for Pussy to come back with some things for you to try on, it explains the best way for women to masturbate to get the most pleasure. I'm through with you for now and will see you later, so just stay as you are and I'm sure that Pussy will be no longer than another five minutes or so. Talk to you later."

While Tracy was massaging the girls breasts, her nipples quickly grew and became stiff, and you could see some wetness forming on her semi engorged pussy lips. Dian, Mom and myself had cum several times watching Tracy sexually teasing this beautiful, now hairless pussy, girl. I had a bunch of things I planned on trying on her and was ready to go into the room with the girl, but Tracy left the girl and quickly came and joined us in the hall and tild me to keep her waiting for a while.

The four of us were watching the young niece, and I found out later that Niki had a large monitor in her office so that she could see as well as hear, whatever was going on anywhere in the building. The girl then put the hand book down, looked around the room and slowly started to massage her breasts. The manner in which she did it was such that it seemed as this wasn't the first time she's done. The way she pinched her nipples and massaged the underside of her breasts, but she appeared to be in a hurry. Again she raised her head, I think more to hear if anyone was near, and then quickly took one of her hands of her breast and started feeling her hairless pussy. Then, as if in a frenzy, she took her other hand down to her pussy and rubbed her clit as she put two fingers from the other hand and put them into her pussy, she was trying to cum as quickly as possible. Her butt was humping her fingers when Tracy said to me, "Quick, go rush in there before she cums."

Mom and her aunt were watching the girl intently as the were finger fucking one another, and Mom said, "Ooh, let the sweet girl cum, otherwise she'll suffer as I have in the past."

But I was on my way, I quickly opened the door to the dressing room just in time, the girl was almost ready to cum when she heard me.

"I'm sorry," I said to her, "I was trying to get here as quickly as possible, but I can cum back when you're through, say in about ten minutes?"

The girls face was red from embarrassment as she said meekly, "oh, I was just feeling my self to, you know, how it felt without any hair down there, it feels, uuh nice."

"I know, Tracy just shaved me for the first time and I think it's fantastic." As I was saying this, I was walking up to her and said, as she was making a feeble attempt to cover her pussy, "don't be shy, we all are a little embarrassed at first when someone looks at our private areas, but here you lose that shyness in a hurry. Let me help you get down, oops, just a second," I said as I reached for a oft towel, "Tracy didn't do a very good job of drying you after your shave, you're all wet."

Before she could make a move, I quickly started to rub her pussy dry, I could see that she was using every ounce of her will power so that she wouldn't cum, I mean, she was shaking almost uncontrollably from frustration. She let a sigh of relief, but that changed in a matter of a couple of seconds. I reached for the lotion and quickly rubbed it all over her pussy, making sure that I was giving her clit a good massage, and that did it.

"OOOhh my gaawd, oooh myyy gaawd, oooh gaaaaawwd," she moaned as she was crying little tears. "Oooooohhhhhdaaamn, I'mmmmmmsooooorrry puuuuuusssy, I'mmmmcuuuuummiiing."

I softly rubbed her tummy as she was trying to catch her breath and I tried to sooth her and calm her down. "Hon, there's nothing to be sorrry about, that was beautiful, you looked beautiful. I guess that it's that you probably haven't masturbated for a day or two and that happens to me sometimes, when was it that you got yourself to cum?"

"Well, I'm even embarrassed to talk about it, Pussy, my aunt would think that I was terrible if she found out that I masturbated. She thinks that I'm good and don't think about sex, so I don't want her to know that I do, you won't tell her, will you Pussy?"

"Honey, it's just between me, you and the walls," I said as I looked at where Dian, mom and Tracy would be watching and gave a smile to them. They told me later that they came five or six times as they watched me playing with this sweet girl as if she was a toy doll."

I dried her wetness up again an tried a few things on her when the door opened. "Hi sweetheart, how is it going?" her aunt called out. Her niece was standing naked and when she heard her aunt's voice, she quickly tried to cover up her bald pussy. "Oh, let me see how it looks, honey, Tracy said she shaved you just like she does me." With that the aunt pulled her nieces hands away, and with a big smile, said to the embarrassed girl, "that's just as sexy as you can get, give your aunt a nice big hug, sweetheart."

With her aunt in the room, I kept trying all kinds of sexy panties and bras and in a short time, the young girl had no problem letting her aunt see her naked in every conceivable way. Knowing what my objective was, that is to bring her closer to her aunt in a sexual way, I openly displayed Lisa to Dian with things like crotchless panty and bras that had openings for the nipple.

"Dian!! how do you think this fits on her, feel her crotch and see if it looks and feels right?" I turned and gave Dian a wink to let her know that she could feel her niece's pussy and play with it a little.

humpty
humpty
548 Followers