Cathy's New House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ROM
ROM
15 Followers

It wasn't until I had my clit pinched between my left thumb and index finger and three fingers of my right hand up my cunt that I looked at the TV screen and saw three women, doing almost the same thing to each other. Two of them were kissing, with one of them three-finger-fucking the other. The third woman had her face buried in the second's pussy. Peter kept looking back and forth between my pussy and the TV screen. And I couldn't help but watch the three lesbos stick their tongues in each other.

Just before I was blinded by orgasm, I realised I had all four fingers of my right hand up my cunt, and was diddling my clit with my right thumb. On screen two of the women were in a 69, sucking each other's clits, while the third fucked the top of the 69 in the ass with a strap on. I wondered how that would feel - Peter's cock in my ass, a mouth on my pussy and my mouth on...who's? Becky's pussy? No....Frankie's pussy! I'd suck that little steel ball in between my teeth and use it to torture her little clit. Then I'd stick my tongue up her twat and tongue fuck her while she came on my face...

And then my orgasm hit me. I screamed out, then bit down on my left wrist seconds before I screamed Frankie's name. Peter would have went ballistic at that one. But that near slip made my orgasm all the more intense. Pretty soon, I was seeing spots. Just as the world started to fade to black, my hand fell weakly out of my pussy, leaving me gasping and fighting for consciousness.

"Cathy? That was the hottest thing I've ever seen," Peter said quietly beside me.

Without getting up, I turned around on the sofa, and rolled over. I didn't say a word to Peter, I just took his rock hard penis in my mouth and began blowing him again. This time he lasted through most of the movie, only shooting a much smaller wad during the last scene - where the vampire hunter (a silicone titted lesbo with huge nipples) has to stab the vampiress in the pussy repeatedly with a wooden dildo to kill her. I guess the hunter also had to eat the vampire's pussy too, and suck her nipples.

I lay there in his lap, licking his cock sleepily when the movie ended. I looked up to Peter and said, "Honey, you'll have to carry me to bed."

Without a word, he switched off the TV, picked me up and carried me up to bed.

Later that night, I felt his hard dick slide into my pussy as we lay there spooned. His hand came around my side and lay gently on my breast. I turned my head slightly and kissed him softly.

"Cathy?" He whispered in my ear.

"MMMmmm...Yes?" I said, spreading my legs a little to let his dick go in a little farther.

"Have you ever... You know... Been with another woman?" His hand drifted across my stomach to my clit and gently rubbed it.

I was about to say "No" but was completely shocked when I found myself telling the truth. "Twice. It didn't go very far either time. First time was just kid stuff - back in school - playing doctor, that kind of thing. Then, when I graduated from my city Junior College and went on to the University, my best friend was transferring to a big college back east somewhere. We got together her last night in town, held each other and cried. The crying turned into hugging, and the hugging turned into kissing. Before either of us knew what we were doing, we were fingering each other's pussies and playing with each other's tits. I think she gave me the first real orgasm I'd ever had that night... two of her fingers buried in my vagina, and her lips locked on my left nipple. I can't believe I'm telling you this."

"It's okay. Don't be embarassed," Peter said. He slowly pulled his dick out of me, rolled me onto my back and lifted my legs. The next thing I knew, he had my knees pressed into my tits and was hammering into my pussy with his cock. I came three times, three small, light orgasms, and suddenly felt Peter's sperm squirt into my vagina. He kept pumping as long as he could, but I felt his dick growing soft and shrinking inside me. He collapsed beside me on the bed, his head cradled in my arm. I felt his lips on the side of my breast, so I turned a little and guided my nipple into his mouth.

He slowly looked up from my tit and asked me a question that shook everything I knew about the world: "Would you ever consider being with a woman again?"

"I'm too tired to think about that right now, Peter. Let's just go to sleep," I replied, putting my nipple back in his mouth. A few minutes later, we were both asleep, Peter nursing at my tit for the rest of the night.

The whole rest of the week I was disgusted with myself. I couldn't believe the nasty shit I had thought of...

Becky and I had finished with what we could do on the house, and she and I had spent the last few days whipping the pool into shape. The water was still green, but at least we had gotten all the dead frogs and bugs out of it. Now I was playing mad scientist with the chemicals, trying to kill the algae and clear up the water. I kept running the water through the little test kit I had gotten at the hardware warehouse, and it kept coming out pink. I guess pink is bad. So, with the pool full of green pudding, Becky and I spent our days sunning by the pool and sipping Long Island Iced Teas

"So how was the vampire movie?" Becky asked.

"I only got to see a couple scenes in it - and the ones I saw were the ones with the lesbo sluts with their tongues in each other," I said with a smile.

"Why's that?" Becky laid down her magazine and turned to look at me.

I snickered. "Well, it's hard to watch a movie and give head at the same time."

"Ohhhh..." Becky smiled.

"So how are things with you and Roger? His name is Roger, right?" I asked.

"I don't know. It's kind of weird. Things seem to be fine, but something just feels wrong. I talked to him last night about getting my clit pierced. He liked the idea," Becky said.

"You're going to let Frankenpussy ram a needle through your clit?" I asked in horror.

"I'm considering it." Becky smiled wider.

"So, what about Roger feels wrong? I thought you guys were doing pretty good," I asked.

"We are. It's just...I dunno. He asked me to move in, and then he asked me to not get a job. He takes good care of me, and doesn't give me any hassles... And he's there when I need him. It's probably nothing." Becky finished her drink and asked me if I wanted another. I agreed, and she staggered off into the farmhouse to make a couple more.

When she came back and handed me my third drink, I realised I was pretty well drunk - and it was only 1pm. "So tell me what you two did last night." Becky said with a sly smile.

"Well, I put in the movie and took off my blouse and bra while Peter was in the kitchen getting the wine. When he came into the living room, I pushed him down on the couch and started blowing him. After he came...and I can't believe I did this...I told him that while he recovered, I was going to masturbate," I said. Before I continued, I wanted to make sure I wasn't a freak or anything. "Just for refrence - how many fingers do you use normally, and how many can you fit if you tried?"

"Normally just two, sometimes three. But...." Becky blushed and took a large swallow of her drink, "I've gotten my hand up to the wrist in before."

I gasped. "Thumb and all? Didn't it hurt?"

"Yup. And yeah, it hurt a little. I don't think I'll ever do it on purpose again."

"Damn..." I said, drinking more.

"Why do you ask?"

"Well, I got all four fingers up to my thumb in there. And that's when I looked on the TV... There were three women going at it, one of them doing almost exactly what I was doing, only to another girl, not herself. Then..." And right there, I almost told her about the whole thing, the fantasy I had just before my orgasm - about 69-ing with first her, then Frankie, while Peter fucked my asshole. I barely stopped myself..

"Then what?" Becky asked.

"Then I had one of the strongest orgasms I've ever had. It was incredible! I saw stars and almost passed out. I spent the rest of the movie licking and sucking on Peter's dick, then he carried me to bed. Later that night, he woke me up fucking me, and asked me if I'd ever been with another woman." I said.

"Typical. That's such a common male fantasy," Becky said. I saw that she had finished her third drink and was eyeballing the back door to the kitchen - probably wanting more. "What did you tell him?"

"The truth," I said flatly.

"And that is?" Becky asked, grinning from ear to ear.

"You really want to hear this?" I asked, giggling.

"Yeah, I do." Becky smiled.

"Okay...But, only if you answer first," I said, turning it back on her.

"Fine," Becky sighed and sat up. "It was our senior year at the university. Remember those two room-mates I had? The ones that constantly fought? One would bring a guy into the room and fuck him right there in her bed. The other always bitched about it. Diane and Ruth. Remember them?"

I nodded.

"Well, one night I came home from a party kind of late and more than a little drunk and went into the shower. I could hear Diane in there riding some stud and moaning none-to-quietly. Then Ruth came in, and started bitching. I guess the stud got pissed and left. About five minutes after that, Diane came into the shower - we had one of those rooms with the four-stall shower - and started washing up. Just as I shampooed my hair, I felt Diane's hands run down my back. When I didn't jump away, she took that to mean I gave her permission, so she pulled me close and started playing with my tits. It did feel good, and I was drunk and horny, so I decided to go with it.

"The next thing I know, I hear Ruth walking in. I expected a new bunch of screaming, but she just said `If I knew you two were into this, there wouldn't have been so much fighting around here!' and she started eating me out. We spent the rest of the night going down on each other. The next morning Diane and I were too embarassed about it to speak to each other anymore, but Ruth went so far as to eat me one night while Diane fucked another guy. I was almost asleep when I felt her push the covers off my legs and slide between my thigs. Diane and her stud had me pretty horny anyway, so I let Ruth eat me. After I came on her face, she just tip-toed back to her bed. After graduation, Diane asked me to not tell anyone what had happened. That pissed me off pretty good. Ruth just blew me a kiss." Becky said. I could hear the excitement in her voice. She was getting turned on from telling me this!

"Well, mine didn't go that far. Remember Karen from the JC? That girl that I hung out with alot." I asked.

"You did her?" Becky asked, laughing. "She was like your best friend at the time!"

"I didn't `DO' her. The night she moved away, we were crying and hugging each other. Then it turned into kissing, then petting. I don't even remember who kissed who first. Then we started fingering each other and sucking on each other's tits. We never did get to going down on each other. Her dad called and asked if she had a ride to the airport, and it kid of broke the mood. I haven't heard from her since," I said.

There was a long, uncomfortable silence, so I said something just to break it, "So Becky," I asked, "what's it like?"

"Huh?"

"Going down on another girl. What's it like?" I asked.

"I actually kind of liked it. It was a total power trip to watch Ruth and Diane explode because I ate them," Becky said. I noticed she had crossed her legs a little different. Her bikini bottoms were a little bunched up, and I could see a little bit of hair poking out at the edge. "I guess..." Becky said, putting down her empty glass, "I guess if we were in one of those dirty movies you've been watching, right now would be the part when I took off my top and asked you to put some suntan oil on my back, wouldn't it?"

"Yeah, it probably would," I said in a far-away kind of voice.

I watched in anticipation as Becky's hands went behind her back and fumbled with the knot on her bikini top. suddenly, the fabric went loose, and her huge tits spilled out below the cups. I slowly reached for the bottle of suntan oil near my feet, not taking my eyes from Becky's dark brown, rock hard nipples. She tossed her bikini top away, and it landed on the fence and hung there.

I walked over behind her and squeezed out a huge handfull of the oil. I began rubbing it into her back. "Looks like I got out too much," it took all the effort I had not to squeak when I spoke, "need some anywhere else?" It seemed like a line one of the porn queens would say - kind of silly and overly suggestive.

Becky didn't even speak, she just took my hands and guided them to her tits. They were so soft and wonderful. I slid down onto the chair behind her and continued playing with her huge boobs. When I caught both her nipples between thumbs and index fingers, she turned and whispered to me, "So, you wanted to know what it's like to eat a girl?"

For an answer, I kissed her, sliding my tongue between her lips. She sucked my tongue into her mouth so hard it hurt, but I loved it. My hands slid down her sides to the knots at the hips of her bikini bottoms and I untied them. "Lay back," I said, standing up.

Becky stretched out, spreading her legs obscenely... invitingly. Her brown pubic hair was thick, but it didn't hide her huge, swollen clit. I slid down to my knees in front of her chair and she lifted her legs over my shoulders. I was inches away from her sex, and it smelled heavenly - almost exactly like mine did when I was very aroused. Her labia were large and dark, like her nipples, and her hole almost gaped open, waiting to be filled. I didn't want to disappoint her. I slid three fingers into her sloppy, wet pussy and began finger-fucking her. Then I slowly lowered my head to her crotch, sticking out my tongue.

The tip of my tongue lightly connected with her monstrous, fat clitoris and the sensation sent shivers through both of us. Then I gently sucked that huge bundle of joy into my mouth and pressed on it with my lips. Becky gasped and grabbed the hair on the back of my head.

"Eat my pussy, you bitch! Eat me.. Make me cum on you. Lick my clit, honey!" Becky nearly screamed at me. I was glad there wasn't anyone for miles. I started eating my best friend's pussy in earnest then, sucking her clit, grinding into her clit with my tongue...all the while fucking her hole with three fingers. It was unbelievable! I loved it. Every time I moved my tongue, she moaned with pleasure. Every twitch of my lips brought a gasp from Becky.

Becky lay back on the deck chair, holding her massive tits in the air by the nipples, and writhing in pleasure. Every now and then, she would scream some new obscenity, a command for me to "suck my clit harder" or for me to "fuck me faster!"

Then she said something that almost made me cum on the spot. In a really soft, quiet voice, she said, "Use your whole hand." It's true, my hand is a lot smaller thank Becky's, but...my whole hand?

I put my five fingertips together on my right hand and gently pushed them into her cunt. Then I pulled my thumb back against my palm and pushed a little harder. With a squishy thump, my hand slid into Becky's cunt all the way to the wrist. Becky screamed, and for a second, I expected to see blood gushing around my wrist where it disappeared into her vagina. But slowly I could understand what she was screaming, "Yes Cathy! Yes! Suck my clit! Please suck my clit! Eat me now!"

So I continued sucking her clit with her pussy impaled on my right wrist and she bucked wildly, screaming my name over and over. Then she gasped, "Pull out...please..." I slowly pulled my hand from her cunt, and with a slurping sound, it came free. With that intense stretching, Becky started cumming.

I've ejaculated before, so a woman ejaculating was nothing new to me.. But the flood that came from Becky's pussy was staggering. I quickly put my lips to her obscenely stretched fuck-hole and stuck my tongue in her. I licked the inside of her flowing vagina until she quit rubbing her pussy lips on my face and lay back on the chair, limp and gasping.

Sitting up, looking at her sweat drenched body... A body I had just driven to orgasmic ruin...Her legs were stretched at an odd angle, and I could still see them twitching.

Leaning over her, I kissed her face, stroked her cheek. She whimpered.

"That was pure..." Becky began, but stopped as we both heard a terrifying sound. A car had just started up the gravel lane that came in from the road. I knew it was Peter...Home early from work.

"Oh fuck..." Becky said. She jumped up and grabbed the T-shirt she had laid on the back of the chair. She quickly pulled it on, and it quickly clung to her sweat-covered tits, leaving her dark nipples showing through the material. "Please don't tell him. I'd die..."

"I won't," I said, handing her the skimpy bikini I had taken off of her.

"Thank you. I love you," Becky said, and kissed me quickly... Her tongue exploding into my mouth and gone again. She ran bare-foot to her car. I watched her jiggling bare ass all the way, nearly laughing that she was going to drive home naked from the waist down, with her nipples showing through her shirt.

She pulled out of the driveway and onto the gravel lane. A few seconds later, I heard the horn of Peter's car, and then Becky's horn answering. That reminded me of my condition... I was covered, from tits to eyebrows with Becky's pussy juice, not to mention my hand to the wrist.

I grabbed the water hose and turned it on full blast. The water was cold as ice and gave me goose bumps, but it felt good after being in the hot sun, and then being overheated by Becky's pussy. I shut the water off, and just as I got the towel wrapped around me, Peter walked up from his car.

"You're home early," I said, shocking myself with my non-chalance.

"Please tell me you didn't go swimming in the black lagoon over there! You could catch ebola or worms from that cess-pool!" Peter said, looking from my dripping hair to the green pool.

"Hell no, honey. I just hosed myself down. Becky and I were out here sunbathing, and I got hot."

Yeah, I thought to my self. Becky and I got real hot.

"The two of you sunbathing?" He asked, a big smile on his face. "I would have liked to have seen that."

"I bet you would have, you pervert!" I said, trying not to laugh too much. "You seem to like Becky's big titties alot."

"I do not!" Peter said defensively.

"Don't lie to me, mister!" I said with a smile.

"Well, it just that they're big. Guys are like...supposed to like big tits. It's a rule or something," He said, smiling.

"Aren't mine big enough for you?" I asked him, dropping my towel and stretching my bikini top apart to show my tits to him.

He smiled widely and took a step closer.

"Not one step closer until you admit it...you like Becky's tits better than mine!" I said playfully.

"Sorry, can't do that. I've never had Becky's nipples in my mouth, so I don't know. You on the other hand, I've sucked on your nipples and I know they're wonderful." He always was a good diplomat.

"Well, I'll forgive you this time if you do one little thing for me," I said with a smile.

"What do you want me to do?" He asked politely.

"Eat me. Make me cum, right here on the back steps. Lick my clit and tell me you love me," I said with a smile. I quickly dropped my towel, sat down and spread my legs. I moved aside the small strip of cloth that covered my cunt and smiled.

Peter loosened his tie, dropped his briefcase and kneeled down on top of it. His tongue found my clit and snaked its way into my vagina. It felt wonderful. He sucked hard on my clit, and his tongue bored into the little rubbery nubbin. The he looked up at me and said, "I love you." Instantly he went back to work on my sex.

ROM
ROM
15 Followers