Cathy's New House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ROM
ROM
15 Followers

I must have passed out, because the next thing I knew, Becky was laying on the bed beside me, her knees pressed into her shoulders, and Peter's cock pistoning in and out of her cunt. She was moaning and thrashing like crazy, on the verge of cumming. I could see Peter was close too. To help him out, I slipped a hand between them and pinched Becky's clit between my thumb and fingers... I gave her nubbin a vicious little pinch and shook it.

"Oh GOD! Oh my god! Yes!" Becky screamed...and I was happy we would be moving from this apartment with paper-thin walls. Her screams degenerated into loud, deep moans.

I looked to Peter, and I saw that look on his face - that look that told me he was about to come and was trying to hold it back. I kissed his cheek and whispered in his ear, "I love you, honey."

Peter started cumming... I could see the muscles in his thighs and crotch spasming, pumping his cum into the condom.

Becky came down from her orgasmic high before Peter was done squirting. She looked up at us from where she was folded in half under Peter and smiled, "God Peter, you're such a fucking stud! Damn that was good!"

Peter pulled out of Becky and I quickly grabbed his softening dick. I removed the condom and simply tossed it over my shoulder onto the floor - I'd deal with it later. Right then, I pulled Peter down on the bed to lay between Becky and I, with both of us spooned facing Becky. I took his right hand and guided it to Becky's tits. As he palmed her huge boob, she smiled and almost purred with pleasure.

"Are they like you expected?" I asked into his ear.

"They're beautiful," He said, looking into Becky's eyes.

"I thought so too when I ate her pussy this afternoon," I said, moving my hand to his dick. "I ate her pussy and made her come just as you were pulling into the driveway at the house."

"And she was really good, too," Becky said, then leaned in and kissed Peter deeply.

Stroking his hardening cock, I leaned in and whispered in his ear, "Do you like the idea that you wife is a pussy-licking slut?"

Becky pulled back from their kiss and asked me, "Cathy, can I suck your husband's dick?"

I giggled. "Yes, but if you want to swallow his cum, you have to lick it out of my pussy. So come over here and straddle my face and blow Peter. Peter, when you get ready, cum in my pussy...then Becky and I will 69 while you watch."

I laid back, and Cathy got up and swung her leg over my head, facing my feet. Peter stood on the bed straddling my stomach and fed his cock to Becky. I concentrated on Becky's clit. It was so huge and pink...Sucking it was almost like sucking a dick. Pretty soon, I had her grinding her pussy into my face and moaning around a mouthful of penis.

I licked and sucked at Becky's labia and clitoris, and drove my tongue into her dripping hole, lapping up her juices and loving every second of it.

Suddenly I felt Peter grab my ankles and lift them. He passed my ankles off to Becky, who said, "stick your dick in the horny bitch and fill that pussy with cum. OHHH! GOD! Cum on her cunt so I can lick it!"

Peter's dick plunged into my pussy savagely and I cried out into Becky's gaping pussy. He drove his cock into me several times, then suddenly was gone. I felt something hot and wet splatter on my clit, up my stomach and across my pussy and thighs. Peter had shot his cream all over my lower body.

"Now," He said to Becky in a commanding tone, "clean that mess off my wife's beautiful pussy."

Becky dropped my ankles and leaned forward. I felt her licking my stomach and then my thighs. Her pussy was momentairily beyond my reach, so I took the chance to get a good deep breath. The suddenly, I felt her at my cunt again, her tongue sliding around in the sperm that coated my clit and lips. I moaned and brought my mouth back to Becky's oh-so-delicious twat.

Her pussy juice flowed down my cheeks onto the bed, but I didn't care about the mess right now - I had a beautiful woman eating my cunt that needed my attention.

We lay there, mouths to cunts, for what seemed like hours. I stop counting my orgasms at four, and Becky seemed to be lost in a neverending series of tiny orgasms that left her trembling. We both decided to stop when we became too weak to move our tongues.

Becky rolled off me, and we lay there panting, faces covered in pussy juice and legs too weak to move. Peter was standing beside the bed, smiling, holding two glasses of wine. He handed one to Becky and kissed her on the stomach just below the navel, the handed me the other and kissed me on the mouth. After drinking her wine, Becky rolled her legs off the bed and said, "Can someone help me to the bathroom?" Peter helped her up, and helped her walk to the bathroom.

He came back after shutting the door for her and sat down next to my head.

"So...you went down on her this afternoon?" Peter asked.

"Yes," I said weakly.

"And then five minutes later, I went down on you?"

I nodded.

"What made you decide to do it?" He asked. "Not that I'm complaining, mind you."

"Well, you asking if I'd be willing to be with a woman again... The vampire porno... Frankie...alot of things."

"Frankie?" Peter asked.

"Yeah - the little lesbian slut at the porn shop. She's a friend of mine and Becky's. She modelled panties for me, and I decided to buy this pair..." I pointed to the wet wad of lace that was plastered to my pubic hair.

"Looks like she's got good taste."

"I don't know... I haven't eaten her yet," I said with a chuckle.

"Yet?" Peter asked.

Before I could answer, Becky returned, looking a little better but still tired and over-fucked. As she lay down in the middle of the bed, I got up to take my turn in the bathroom.

When I got back to the bedroom, the lights were off, and both of them were curled up in the bed. I slid in on the far side, with Becky between Peter and I, put my arm around Becky's stomach, and went to sleep.

The next morning promised to be an adventure.

ROM
ROM
15 Followers