All Comments on 'Cathy's Sick Desire Ch. 03'

by almostdead

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Scarlett MinxScarlett Minxalmost 13 years ago
Another great chapter

Hot and nasty, this one definitely got my motor running, thank you for posting it!

femdomebonyfemdomebonyalmost 13 years ago
Omg

FUCKING LOVE THIS NASTY BITCH!

subwhore60subwhore60almost 13 years ago

i need 2 b this nasty bitch!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
You rock bro

keep it up. facinating story

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
fantastic !!!

I'd love to have a woman like Cathy or better yet be one. I taught my ex to become a whore slut and give her mouth and pussy away. Usually I'd jack off while watching her take the meat. I enjoyed cleaning up her pussy after they shot off in her. Now and then we'd both work as whores in the ABS locations. we'd suck them and I'd take them up my ass while she provided the pussy to them. most nights we'd take every cock that came into the store, usually somewhere in the neighborhood of 25 to 50. When we'd finally leave covered in cum she'd be totally nude in the car so truckers could see her. She had a sign she'd hold up telling them that free pussy, mouth and ass was available if they'd find a place to park and that normally got us another 10 or so on the way home. We're lucky enough to have an income and don't have to work so we spend every day being fucked and sucking cocks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous