Cathy's Sick Desire Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He took a small tube of lube from his pocket and greased up the brown sphincter of her derriere and put a bit more on his cock. Cathy had never had anal sex, and had always been terrified at the though of some man splitting her butt wide open. Harry showed surprising gentleness, as he slowly pushed his cock head past the entrance of her nether region. He stopped and held in place, allowing her rosebud to stretch a bit, and then he gradually slid completely into her ass.

Once he had bottomed out, the remaining men cheered and made numerous vulgar comments. Cathy was amazed that her rear end could accommodate the intrusion. But what really surprised her was how alive she felt, as the other men observed the taking of her sweet ass. A few of them began to masturbate again, aiming their stiff pricks at her face.

Harry smacked her butt cheeks and said, "Get with the program, cunt. Start cleaning the floor like the dirty whore you know you are."

Cathy bent low and pursed her lips, as she suctioned the cum from the filthy floor, pulling in as much dirt and dust, as she did slimy cold goo. As men loosed their loads on her and the floor, she awkwardly maneuvered to get the loads. It was difficult to shift around, as Harry began to really get into the plundering of her last virgin hole.

She didn't think that she could possibly cum again, but as Harry began to make his final drives deep into her bowels, she felt the rapid build up of another big one. It hit Cathy so fast she never realized she was that aroused. Yet she came, screaming, as Harry came with her while spanking her ass for all he was worth.

Harry damned near fell over, as he removed his deflated cock from her ass. He smacked her one last time and said, "Clean me up, cunt."

She wasn't offended or turned off. She wasn't turned on either. She was what she was now, and she found it easy to take his soiled prick in her mouth. The taste of her own ass on his limp piece of man meat was not revolting to her. It was just the price she had to pay for the pure sick joy she had experienced the past several hours.

Once he was satisfied that she had cleaned him well enough he said, "You did good, bitch. Come on, let me get you home. I'm tired, so I'll sleep at your place and leave in the morning."

When she attempted to stand, she had to reach out and grab Harry's offered hand to avoid falling. That's when she discovered just how sore she was. Her jaw was on fire and she felt every muscle in her body, as the tissues burned sharply with each movement. Cathy went to put on her blouse and skirt and found that they were both covered in cum, some of it already dried, making it stiff and uncomfortable.

As they walked out to the main part of the store, Jimmie approached her and said, "Hey look, bitch, you're welcome back anytime you want. But you gotta know the secret sign. Here, come look at the lights blinking in the window. See the colored lights around the frame. Well when the blue one, in the corner is out, it's safe to come in and do your thing. If the blue one is on, that means the vice cops are here, checking me out. Oh, and when you're in a booth, you got to watch for a blue light that I turn on when they walk in the store. So don't fuck up and get us both in trouble, cause I don't want to lose my license."

She answered, "OK," keeping the use of her aching jaw to a minimum.

Harry drove and Cathy slept all the way to her house. Harry poured her into bed, without a shower or any sort of clean up. She was aware of him falling into the bed next to her and could care less. She didn't dream, she was in zombie sleep. But in the morning, Cathy would realize the full ramification of her acts.

End of chapter three

Thanks for the feedback. I've had a few good suggestions for the next chapter, which should be another twisted sex romp for re-born Cathy.

12