Cat's Curiosity Satisfied

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Angie had her eyes closed, with one hand in my hair and the other stroking my back. Her breathing was was shallow and little soft moans were coming from her mouth.

When I took her nipple between my lips, she moaned louder and her hand clutched my hair. I nibbled and licked at her erect nipples, moving back and forth between them, relishing my first taste of female flesh. My hand was moving slowly but definitely downward, I knew I was soaking wet and I had to see if she was, too.

When my hand brushed across her mound, Angie moaned and arched her hips upward, pushing back against my hand. I ran my fingertip lightly through her little strip of downy blonde hair. Angie moaned again and her legs opened, welcoming my hand between them. I could smell her arousal clearly, and the aroma was intoxicating to me. I ran my fingertip along her slit, and she was sopping wet. Her juices were flowing out of her pussy, running down the crack of her ass.

I gently pressed my fingertip between her lips, and Angie moaned louder and spread her legs wide.

"Oh, God, Cat... Please..." Angie panted.

I was still sucking her erect nipples, teasing them, flicking my tongue all around them. As my middle finger slid deeper into her wetness, I was amazed at how hot and wet and tight she was. I began a gentle fucking motion with my finger, long slow strokes ending buried inside, then out and across her clit. Angie's hips were moving with my finger, pressing up against it, forcing it deep into her hot pussy.

I raised my head and we kissed again. Both her arms went around my neck, and we kissed deeply. I have to say this was one of the hottest kisses I had ever had, our tongues were fighting together, darting in and out of each other's mouths. I was still fucking her with my finger, and she was moaning into my mouth as we kissed.

Her breathing was getting shallower, and I added a second finger to her pussy. She was soaking wet, and took both of them with no problem. I started fucking her harder, jabbing my tongue into her mouth in the same rhythm my fingers were fucking her pussy. Her hips were thrusting up hard against my hand, and it seemed like she was getting close to her orgasm.

Suddenly, she broke the kiss and her body stiffened. "Fuck... fuck... fuck..." Angie chanted. I could feel her pussy spasming around my fingers as she came. Her juices were running down my fingers and soaking the bed sheet.

As her orgasm wound down, I knew I had to taste her... I gently pulled my fingers out of her pussy then dove between her open legs. I spread her lips wide and slipped my tongue as far inside her as I could. She tasted heavenly! I slid my tongue in and out, then brought it out and flicked it across her clit. Her hands went to my hair and her hips bucked up against my face.

"Ohhhhh... God, Cat, yesssss! Just like that..." Angie moaned as my tongue danced all over her mound. She was clutching my hair, pulling my face tight into her, and her hips were thrusting up, fucking my face as I licked her.

Her body stiffened, and she came. And again... and again... and again... It was such an incredible feeling, knowing I had given so much pleasure to this beautiful girl. I was dripping wet, and my face was glistening with her juices.

Finally, she let go of my hair and collapsed back onto the bed. "No more, baby... Too sensitive, gotta stop for now." She panted.

I crawled up her body, stopping to suck tenderly on her hard nipples, then licking my way up her throat to her mouth. When my lips again met hers, she put both arms around my neck and kissed me, hard and deep.

We kissed passionately for a bit, then she rolled me onto my back and climbed on top of me. She was kneeling between my open thighs, grinding her pussy into mine as our breasts rubbed together. Her hands began exploring my body, cupping my breasts, pinching my nipples, stroking my soft skin. Having her soft hands all over my body was an incredible turn-on, it felt SOOOOOO good. Soft skin against soft skin...

She broke the kiss and lowered her head to take my nipple into her mouth. My hand went to Angie's blonde hair, stroking it, running my fingers through it. Angie was sucking my nipple hard, and I could feel my juices were running out of my pussy now, soaking the bed. But I didn't care, all I wanted was for this sexy blonde girl to keep making love to me. I used my hand to gently guide Angie's head downward. The blonde girl was licking and kissing my stomach as she moved down.

Angie was rubbing her stomach along my mound, teasing my clit and wetting her own skin with my juices. Angie reached down and spread my lips open with her fingers, then flicked her fingertip across my clit. I moaned and arched my hips upward, pressing myself into Angie's hand. Angie gave a few quick, light kisses to my mound, then moved her head down and began sliding her tongue in and out of my wet pussy.

My hands were both in Angie's hair now, pulling the blonde head tight against my mound. I was rhythmically thrusting my hips upward, letting Angie fuck my dripping pussy with her long tongue.

I was moaning and thrashing around as Angie kept at me, licking and sucking on my clit. When I felt Angie sliding a finger into my wet pussy, I arched upward, driving Angie's finger deep inside me.

"Yes, baby, yesssss... Fuck me, Angie, fuck me!!!" I moaned.

Angie was sucking my mound and just hummed into my clit, and fluttered her tongue back and forth, barely touching the tip of my engorged clit. I was clutching at Angie's hair, writhing around as she sucked my sopping wet pussy.

My hips arched, and I exploded. No other way to describe it, my juices erupted and my body went into full spasm. I was moaning and thrashing around on the bed, and Angie had all she could do to keep her mouth against my pussy. She kept licking and sucking me, through several earth-shattering orgasms. Finally, I had to rest...

Angie crawled up next to me, and we kissed tenderly then lay there holding each other. She whispered into my ear, "Poor Michael... He looks like he has a large problem..."

I realized I had totally forgotten that Michael was even in the room. I looked over, and saw Michael sitting there with as big a hardon as I have ever seen him have. His cock was leaking precum, and he was gently stroking himself.

I turned to Angie, and with a smile asked, "Should we help him with that?"

She smiled and said, "We caused it, I guess we really should..."

We both turned to Michael, and crooked our fingers at him, the universal "come here" signal. He stood, a little wobbly, his stiff cock standing straight out in front of him. He walked to the edge of the bed and stood there.

Angie took my hand in hers, and placed them both on Michael's cock. He moaned softly when we began to move our hands up and down together. His cock got even harder as we played with him.

Angie looked at me and said, "I want to see him fuck you, Cat... Want to see his big cock slide into that sweet pussy I just got through licking." With her other hand, she reached over and ran her fingers up and down my slit, opening me up.

"Okay, but I want to see him fuck you, too, Angie... I want to lick you while his big cock is fucking you."

Angie moaned softly and said, "Yessssss... I think I would like that. Michael is much bigger than my boyfriend, I want to feel that big cock inside me while you suck me..."

Michael looked at me with a questioning look on his face. I nodded to him, and said, "Yes, Michael, I want this very much!" We had never discussed this possibility, and I always thought I would be extremely jealous in this situation. But at that moment all I wanted was for Angie to feel how good Michael's big cock feels deep inside, pounding into a wet pussy...

I rolled onto my back, then gently moved Angie around so we were in a 69 with her butt at the edge of the bed. We began licking each other, and I slipped two fingers into her wetness. She moaned softly, and pushed back against my hand.

With my free hand, I reached for Michael's cock. I squeezed it, then stroked its length. It felt huge in my hand; I think Michael was more turned on than I had ever seen him!

I gently pulled him forward using his stiff cock as a handle, then guided the head of his cock to the entrance to Angie's dripping pussy. I looked him in the eyes again, and nodded again, then with my hand gently pressed his big cock forward. I could feel Angie pressing back against him, and I knew that she was in for the fuck of her life.

I removed my fingers from Angie's dripping pussy, then Michael thrust once, hard, and he was buried "balls deep" inside Angie. She moaned into my pussy, and as Michael began to slide his big cock in and out of her, I returned to licking her erect little clit. Angie was moving her hips back into Michael, forcing him deep inside her. She was moaning, "Fuck, yeah... Fuck me with that big cock, give it to me, Michael... Fuck me, Michael... Fuck me, Cat..."

It was nice to know she liked what I was doing, too... I kept my tongue busy, fluttering it over Angie's clit, and occasionally sliding it into her pussy alongside Michael's big cock, and sucking his balls as he fucked her. I could taste her juices and Michael's precum mixed together. I could feel her body starting to tremble as Michael was thrusting harder and faster. I could tell both of them were about to cum...

I reached my hand up and pressed a finger into Angie's asshole, and at the same time took her clit between my teeth and sucked it hard. She moaned, and arched her hips backward hard into Michael. She was moaning and panting, "Ohhh... ohhh... ohhh..." as her spasms hit her. I could see her pussy spasming around Michael's big cock, and his balls tightened and then he thrust deep into her.

"Oh, shit!" he moaned, as his cock exploded. I could see the spasms rippling up his shaft, see his jets of hot cum shooting deep inside Angie, taste both of their cum mixed together. I kept licking and sucking, even as Michael got soft and slipped out of Angie. I drove my tongue deep into her, loving the musky taste of their juices.

Finally, I had licked Angie clean... She had at least three more orgasms while I was licking her, and I came several more times too. I loved being "plugged in," licking a sexy girl while she licked me. When she and I rolled off each other, Michael was sitting there with another big hardon.

"Cat, that is absolutely the sexiest thing I have EVER seen..." Michael said to me.

I reached for him, and guided his stiff cock between my open thighs. It felt so good to have his big cock where it belonged. He fucked me for what seemed like hours. Angie and I kissed while he fucked me, then she and I gave him a two woman blow job. It was very hot, both of our hands wrapped around his shaft, two sets of lips, two tongues teasing him... And he liked it, I could tell! He usually doesn't have much semen for his second cum in a night, but he shot another huge load when we finally let him cum...

We all slept together that night, and I woke up the next morning to find Angie riding up and down on Michael's stiff cock. I leaned in and started licking her clit, and it was not long before she came. I took her place, mounting Michael's big cock, and she licked me until I came, too.

After that night, we talked Angie into dumping her boyfriend and moving in with us. We have a big house, so she moved into one of the spare bedrooms. Although she doesn't sleep there very often...

We are happy to have a housemate. Angie can take care of our dogs when we are both gone, and the three of us love to play together. I even have gotten over any jealousy, and have no problem with Michael and Angie fucking when I am gone. I know we all love each other, and besides, I get to have her when Michael is gone!

* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

As always, send me feedback, tell me how this made you feel. I love to hear from my readers, especially all you sexy women out there!

Jessi

12