Cat's Dream Cum True

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He gives her a few moments to adjust to having two cocks in her pussy with another shoved up her ass. While he does, he buries his face in her long wavy hair and nips the back of her neck beneath it. After a few moments his mouth moves to her ear. He nibbles the lobe sharply and says "I'd hate to deny you your oral addiction just to let you have two cocks in your pussy though." His left hand rises to her lips. He runs his fingertip along her lips while murmuring, "What gorgeous cocksucking lips you have too, though you look purtier with something in your mouth." He slides his middle finger into her mouth slowly. He enjoys the slight pain of her teeth closing on it, and enjoys her immediate teasing suckling even more. He chuckles, then concentrates a moment.

His finger elongates and thickens, changing form and function to become a thick, veiny, fourth cock shoving into her body. Her surprise is almost nonexistent. At this point she expects almost anything from him. He has the pleasure of feeling her suckling his cock with zeal just a few moments after the transformation begins. She doesn't think about the impossibilities, only the taste of his precum coating her tongue once more and how impossibly, pleasurably, full she is. She feels like she is riding one long drawn out orgasm. Waves of pleasure lance through her rapidly, making his thrusts into her that much more pleasurable from her uncontrollably increased milking and massaging. His breathing is ragged and his next words are said between pants. "That wasn't all you wanted though, was it?" He grins at the sight of her eyes widening. His left ring and middle finger extend and change, becoming cocks identical to the one in her throat that find her clenched fists. His thumb and pinky change after.

"Stroke them!" he demands peremptorily. She feels these newest cocks pushing into her curly mane and winding her silky locks around them, swiftly leaving trails of precum through them. She rubs her thumbs over the heads of his cocks, smearing the precum around before slowly stroking down each shaft a few inches. It isn't exactly what she had in mind earlier but it is eerily similar to her thoughts then, and the things he's been saying briefly break through her fog of wanton lust. Somehow he has heard her conversation and thoughts through most of the night. He has been her voyeur all night, and she has been his unknowing exhibitionist. She can't stop her scream, the sound muffled and turned into vibrations around her cock gag. Every muscle in her body seizes up as her biggest orgasm yet rips through her body.

Her spasms lock him in place deep within her body, unable to move, but that is perfectly fine by him. He has never felt someone cum so hard before. Her pleasure rushes through him like a drug as it blasts out at him. His own need immediately spikes once more. It is so intense that he cums with her , adding to the cum in her belly, ass, and womb, as well as painting trails through her hair, while her hands, wrists, and hips get liberally striped. He pants against the back of her neck, his breathing ragged. His pulses in and on her fade slowly, his heart still beating rapidly, slowing in time with the spikes of their pleasure. His cock pulls from between her lips, leaving one last trail of cum to mark them, so that she can breathe. Her deathgrip on him allows her a chance to come down finally, her body falling a bit limply against him a moment, melting into him before she regains her ability to support herself.

It also allows her to feel every pulse and throb against her. She can feel his harsh breathing, the pounding of his heart, the relaxation of his body against her after the onslaught of pleasure. She feels her muscles slowly relax, and then feels him shudder against her when a last ripple of pleasure running through her makes her pussy and ass muscles flutter around him. Her smile is very catty, self-satisfied, and a bit weak when she hears him mutter quietly, "Fuck, maybe hours was wrong for once. Never had someone cum so hard...Made me either. Never been so pulled into someone's head... Fucking sensitive." She isn't sure if he is talking about her, him, or both, but she gets a bit of an answer as she realizes she is relaxing against him, her full weight resting in his arms. This realization makes her plant her feet and straighten back up a bit, putting her hands against the side of the wall to help stabilize herself. This action makes her ripple along his lengths, and makes her ass push even more firmly against him for a moment. This elicits a low growl of pleasure, and for the first time, a hint of oversensitivity, a bit of pain intensifying his own pleasure.

This redoubles her grin, and makes her teasingly grind and sway against him for a few moments, then slowly pulling off his length, since the grip of his hands at her waist have loosened, then sliding back firmly against him as she looks backwards up into his shadowed face, delighting in the fact she feels him shudder against her. She can see his eyes roll a moment. He holds her tightly to him after only few strokes. She smirks, a touch of a laugh in her voice as she says, "You're still so hard though, and you made a promise. I do believe it has only felt like an eternity of pleasure." Though, as she looks up over her shoulder at him, she realizes the moon has moved a good bit since their tryst started, and as the pleasure settles, just how sore, scratched, and bruised his attentions have left her. She is beginning to ache in a way that she knows will leave her sore for days. Her body has never been pushed to such a point, let alone for as long as he has been enjoying her. "Not that I should be encouraging my rapist to keep fucking me,. Especially one who has apparently been stalking me all night, and already filled me so full of cum I'm almost certainly pregnant." Her voice suggests that she is encouraging him, and doesn't much care if she should be or not. No one has ever dominated her or made her feel like that before. She finds herself wanting to know it will happen again. Maybe not right then, but soon.

"Hey, I was just sitting there minding my own business when you came in sexy as hell, and started thinking all kinds of kinky thoughts, broadcasting them full blast into my head as you sat not five feet from me. Blame your exboyfriend? I think I now know how male cats feel with a Queen in Heat. Your thoughts, your need...drove me wild. I have not done something like this in a long time. Hell, I've never done anything exactly like this. You are one kinky woman. I just fulfilled your needs. Admittedly, I have taken advantage, and technically forced you... but as they say, you can't rape the willing. Most would have thought my comment was a threat, not a promise. As to continuing to fuck you, give me a minute or two and I'm sure we could whip up another load for you. Probably." Then he realizes just how long he has been immersed in her, fully exposed to the world. "Which is tempting, but... Staying here might not be the wisest idea. Not that anyone would believe this scene if they walked upon it." He protests, kneading her ass, one hand raising, then coming down on her left ass cheek, just hard enough to leave a light red handprint.

Her eyes widen at that admission. She also blushes an even deeper shade of red and bites her lip. She thinks about the people who might've seen, even though she knows it is unlikely. What is more, she finds she does not want him to go. She does not want the night to end. She wants more of him, and to find out more about him. His comments about her ex make her think how lonely her apartment will be, and how the special gift she laid out for him will go to waste. She'll have to walk home alone, covered in his marks, his cum, his urine. The last part is exciting, but she'd much rather it not be alone. She'll have to put back the candles, the silk scarves, that cute little nightie she picked up, and all the rest of the things she had gotten prepared without using them first. She had gotten all primped, cleaned every bit and orifice of her body especially for the coming night.

His eye brows arch, and she blushes crimson. He has at least part of an answer. She sees the whites of his teeth form into a more predatory grin, a gleam entering his eyes at the thought of exactly what she had prepared, and it makes her want to melt. His nails dig into her ass, almost enough to draw blood. She wonders what he might want to do as he slowly softens inside her and waits for her response. She thinks, and thinks hard, trying to decide what she wants to do, what she should do. She most certainly shouldn't bring him home, but maybe coffee and getting to know each other would not be bad. She couldn't ask her rapist to... If he'd want to...? She can't quite bring herself to say anything, hoping he'll do something, hoping he can read that as well.

"I see. You never know... I might. Especially if you slipped into that black nightie when we got there. You certainly have great taste in gifts. They'd not be wasted if I had been in his place. He was a fucking moron. And yes. Bacon is very good. However, I would hate to violate your personal space twice in an evening. Even if you did love it. I do have some honor. Besides, even Queens should ask every now and again, or tell what they want. Guys aren't mind readers ya know." His body returns to normal, his cocks shrinking and becoming appendages once more with one last gasp of pleasure. He steps back a half pace, hands reluctantly releasing her, letting her choose her actions once more.

She snorts at the last statement, and makes a decision quickly. It might be that part of the ache within her suddenly shifts from being too full to too empty. It might be that she has never been fucked like that. It might be a lot of things. She turns around and squats in front of him without warning. She takes first one cock coated in their cum, then the other, licking and suckling until they are clean before rising back up his body, lightly pushing at his broad chest until his face is exposed to the light. She looks up into it as she says with a sultry smile. "Fine, I want to go home and shower with you. Then slip into something more comfortable. I want you to fuck me. Repeatedly. I want you to use anything and everything I have set up to spend the night Dominating me into a warm, happy, puddle. I'd like to know your name. I'd love to wake up happy and warm in your embrace, get breakfast, and get to know you, see if maybe there is more than a hot night of sex. That is what I would like."

He chuckles, one hand tangling in her hair swiftly, the other coming up to cradle her jaw and throat. He kisses her deeply, ravaging her mouth roughly, then looking down at her once more before saying, "I would be very, very happy with all that myself. I do like a female who is blunt, and listens well. I make a mean pancake, and I'd like to see more of you too." The pair quickly get themselves straightened out, then move back towards her place, only a few blocks away, walking hand in hand,, chatting and getting to know each other.