Cat's Halloween Adventure #1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I finished cleaning Mr. BD's package, and then he folded his huge cock back into his pants and zipped up. He bent down and kissed me on the lips the same as Heather, swirling his tongue all around and inside my mouth. I guess he liked the taste of is own semen, which was understandable, because he tasted delicious, like sweet pineapple juice.

Travis was still assaulting my ass, pistoning like a locomotive. He had reached under and was pinching my clit between two fingers. That did it: I had another orgasm, which caused me to tightly squeeze my butt cheeks together. The muscle spasm must have felt pretty good to Travis, because he suddenly sprayed my insides with his seed. When he finished pumping his load into my rectum, he withdrew with a loud squishy plop. Travis flipped the wheel over, so that I was facing up again. He was standing near my head, his prick resting on my cheek. Uh oh, I thought, good thing I gave myself an enema before I left the house.

"What a nice clean little girl you are, not a speck of dirt on my cock. I hate to mess up my tux, it's rented you know; what say we dry my joy stick off in your mouth. Open up child, here comes Travis."

Still dripping with sperm, Travis placed his cock in my mouth, holding my head with his hands over my ears. Thank god I used a flavored enema; he tasted like strawberries 'n cream. When I had Travis all clean and dry, he walked away, his member still hanging out of his pants. I guess he forgot to put it away, or had further use for it somewhere else.

Momentarily left alone, I renewed my protestations, demanding to see the host or hostess. All at once, six new men came over and stood beside me, three on each side, followed by two more women.

"She's such a whiner and complainer isn't she? But after all, she's just a child, so of course she'll act childish. Let's give her something nice. I know, how about a bath; a cum bath! C'mon chaps, pull those pricks out, let's spray her pretty little body with man cream. It'll keep her skin nice and soft and smooth. Take her skirt off, don't want to ruin it. That's it, just unwrap it. Now let's do something about this top. Untie it boys, open it up. Whoa! This little girl has quite a set of titties. Look at that, they stand straight up. And those nipples! My god, they do poke out don't they?"

While my new admirer was carrying on like this, all the men had dropped their pants, and were each stroking their peckers directly above my now nude body. The two women had removed their dresses and were naked also. One began assaulting my boobs, chewing and biting my nipples, sucking as much Cat tit into her mouth as she could. The other got between my legs and was eating Miss Kitty, sucking and nibbling on Miss Clitty, apparently cleaning up the mess left by the other men from before. The woman sucking tit decided she needed more and, like Heather, stepped over and straddled my face.

There was moaning and groaning, and heavy breathing all around. I hate to admit it, but I climaxed again, the oral attack by my unknown Sapphic lover had done the trick. A couple of the men began ejaculating, and soon all six were showering my used and abused body with gobs of semen. It was everywhere: My neck and chest, my abdomen, my face and hair. The woman still eating me got a face full of spunk as well, but being a good sport, she took it in stride, not even flinching from her task of love. Thick white cream was running down from her forehead into her eyes, but she didn't stop once. What a trooper!

The woman keeping my face warm climaxed as well, and I was treated to another tasty cunt juice cocktail. Eventually she removed herself from my head and, after kissing me on the mouth, lay down on the floor and apparently passed out. The men began wandering off too, after wiping their dripping dicks across my flesh wherever they could find a dry spot. One or two used my mouth for a quick cleaning.

So here I was, suspended naked in the air, covered from head to toe in male and female love juices. All the other partygoers had wandered off to crash on the furniture or right on the floor. I was starting to get mad now.

"Hey! I demand to see the owners of the house immediately, or I'm never coming back here again!"

A short, rotund man accompanied by a tall, good-looking woman wearing a school girl uniform finally approached me. I knew this guy!

"Doctor D! Is this your house?"

"Oh my god, Ms. Wolff, is that you? What are you doing here?"

Dr. Markus DeShade was my new gynecologist; I had only gone to him twice. While explaining to him everything that had happened to me since leaving my own house earlier in the evening, he and his lovely companion disconnected me from the wheel. Apparently Dr. D hosts a Halloween party every year for his colleagues from the medical center, and he always hires a "professional" to dress up as a school girl seeking holiday candy. It turned out the pro had to cancel at the last minute, so the doctor's wife had agreed to fill the role this year. Mrs. D looked great, if somewhat tall, as a school girl.

Mrs. D escorted me to the master bathroom and allowed me to shower and get cleaned up. When I was done, my costume had been laid out for me, complete with a fresh pair of panties. The costume had stayed surprisingly stain free, considering what it had just gone through. Dr. and Mrs. D fussed over me so much; I think they were afraid I was going to report them or something. I made Dr. D promise to invite me to all future parties, but as a regular guest from now on.

I did, however, volunteer to dress up as a school girl if he was ever in a bind . . .

THE END

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Accidental Gangbang Wife-to-be ends up fuck-slut at her fiancé's bachelor party.in Group Sex
Bachelor Party Surprise Kristy saves the new business.in Loving Wives
Bumpy Ride Horny wife has fun in the back seat.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Pam's Party Hoe-Hoe-Hoe Down Holiday party ends with a drunk wife enjoying a gangbangin Group Sex
Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
More Stories