Caught

Story Info
Games couples play?
3k words
3.11
122.9k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
The Jewel
The Jewel
19 Followers

Don sat watching outside Diane's house, as the cold drizzle fell upon his windshield. He had his car hidden behind the pole barn, at the back of the house. He was sure that Diane wouldn't see it from the driveway when she pulled in. His watch kept glaring at him. As each second passed, he became more and more enraged. He was going to get even with this slut. Diane was his wife, she had lied, and he was going to see to it that she explained why.

"I'm really tired," she told him earlier. "My sister is here and we're just talking about nothing, girl stuff, she said. "We might go out and have a drink. I'll just see you when you get home from work in the morning."

He kept repeating those lines of their conversation, in his head, over and over. Every word she said kept cutting through his mind. He was obsessed with the fact that she had cheated once before, and he was sure that she was doing it again.

His watch caught his attention. It was now 2:48 AM as he watched the car approaching her house.

"What a fucking bitch," he said to himself as the unfamiliar car pulled into her long driveway.

He sat quietly, watching as two people emerged from the car. It was Diane, and that was not her sister. She was out with another man. His rage continued to grow. He could feel a sickening swirl in his stomach.

He watched as the couple walked towards the door. He continued watching as Diane stopped, and turned to face the stranger. She reached up, putting her arms around his neck, and began kissing him.

"That fucking whore thinks she is making a fool of me," Don was thinking to himself. "That fucking bitch!"

His rage continued growing. He was going to find out exactly what has been going on. She was going to give him the truth, at all costs. "Enough is enough," he thought.

After watching a few more of their deep kisses, the stranger released his grip on Diane, and she turned to open the door. They quickly disappeared inside, while Don sat, trying to figure out his next move.

He waited patiently for the lights to come on. He was sure that she wouldn't take him into the very bed where they had made love so many times. "Surely, she wouldn't do that," he thought to himself.

A few more minutes passed before he decided to exit his car, and see for himself, what was going on inside. He was obsessed with the visions of what was going on. He could hear them, in his mind, the two of them laughing, as they played naked, on the very bed he bought for her. The poster bed that they had played on so many times. He knew that they were laughing at him as they played. Don reached for his baseball bat before quietly closing the car door. As he approached the house, he could see that the only lights on were in the bedroom.

"That fucking whore...that fucking bitch," he kept saying as he approached the front door, with his keys and bat in hand.

Don slowly, and quietly, slid his key into the lock. The bedroom was in the back of the house. She surely wouldn't hear anyone coming in the front.

He opened the door and slipped inside. As he made his way down the hall, he stepped across a pile of wet clothing. They couldn't wait, and yes, they were in the bedroom.

As Don stood silently by the bedroom door, he could smell the heavy stench of alcohol. He listened to hear what was being said inside. There was nothing, not a sound. He stood, wondering what route to take. Should he wait? Should he enter? He was now lost in his approach to make them aware of his presence.

He slowly peaked around the door. He could see that they had wasted no time. Diane was lying naked, on her side, and had her red lips tightly wrapped around Chuck's thick, hardened cock, and her fingers squeezing around the base. He could see her pumping his swollen dick as she gently sucked at the head.

She's such a beauty. No more than five feet tall, with long blonde, waist length, hair. She has such a tightly wrapped ass. Don had always teased her about having a black girls ass, nice and fully rounded. She had small and firm, yet meaty titties with large brown nipples that covered most of her tits.

"Fucking whore," Don thought to himself. "I'll teach that slut to fuck with me."

As Diane ran her tongue across Chucks balls, Don heard a familiar voice. "Where's the dimmer switch?"

"It's Chuck!" Don realized. "It's Chucks dick that she's sucking. How could he do this?" Don thought to himself. He and Chuck had been friends since grade school, and now he was fucking Diane.

"The switch? It's beside the door," Diane told him as Don watched her release her grip on his dick.

Chuck crawled from the bed and walked towards the switch. Don hurriedly stepped inside the bedroom door with his bat held high.

"You fucking asshole," Don yelled as he graced the bedroom doorway. How the fuck could you guys do this to me?" He screamed.

Diane quickly sprang up from the bed, completely naked, and obviously shaken, from the surprise. Chuck stopped in his tracks. He too, was naked and his swollen cock was standing straight out, pointing at Don.

"What the fuck...?" Chuck asked as he stood in preparation to defend himself from Don's bat. "What the fuck is going on?"

"Don," screamed Diane, "its not...its not what you think."

Diane and Chuck were frozen in their tracks. They knew that they had been caught. There was no way to explain this.

"Shut up!" Don said. "Just shut the fuck up!"

Don told Chuck and Diane not to move. He said if they came towards him, he would use the bat against the side of their heads. No one moved as Don stood, visibly shaking, and wondering what to do next.

"Get your ass back to the bed," Don commanded, as he looked at Chuck.

Chuck slowly backed away from Don, and sat on the edge of the bed, beside Diane. "You fucking whore," Don said as he looked back and forth between the both of them. "You want some dick?" He asked. "Can't you ever get enough?"

Diane said nothing as she sat, covering herself, beside Chuck, and watching Don with his bat held high.

"You want some dick, bitch?" He again asked. "Go ahead...go ahead and suck his cock. Do it now!"

Diane, was thoroughly frightened. She had been caught. She had never seen Don like this before. Chuck sat defenseless beside her as his swollen, uncircumcised cock, had now shriveled back into its sheath of foreskin.

"I said to suck his dick," Don again shouted as he looked at Diane and Chuck sitting on the bed. "And I mean do it now!"

Diane stood and reached out to Don, asking him to calm down, and let her explain. Don saw red as she stood, trying to make him look foolish in front of his friend. He swung the bat in her direction. "I said to suck his dick!" Don screamed as he stepped forward in her direction.

Chuck sat quietly on the bed as he watched Don in his frenzied manner. He wasn't about to try to stop Don from doing anything. Don was normally a quiet person and Chuck knew, only too well, that Don was serious.

"NO BITCH!" Don screamed. "First get some of my ties from the closet, now!"

Diane started to back away from Don and slowly made her way to the closet to grab a handful of ties. She then turned and walked back towards the bed. She sat beside Chuck and placed her hand upon his naked thigh.

"Please...," she said quietly, looking up. "Don...," she said.

"Tie him up...and you...lay down asshole," Don said to Chuck as he took a step towards the bed. "Lay down now, and spread eagle!"

Chuck looked at Don and protested, asking if they could talk. He explained that there was no reason to do all of this. Chucks calmness only served to make Don that much more irritated. "You heard me Bitch...now tie up that Mother-fucker," Don commanded. "Tie him to the bed!"

Chuck laid down and spread across the bed as Diane reached to begin tying him to the bedposts. Don watched carefully, as the naked girl moved around the bed with the ties. Don carefully checked each knot as Diane finished with it.

When he was satisfied that Chuck was thoroughly tied down, he grabbed Diane by the back of her hair and told her to come with him. He was really getting excited as he watched her naked ass, quivering with each step that she took. Don pushed Diane towards her dresser.

"Panties you little whore...the little white cotton ones that I like," he said, "put em on...now!" Diane looked at Don as if he had lost his mind. She, however, obeyed what he had ordered her to do. She reached down into her underwear drawer and pulled out a white pair of cotton panties.

"These?" She questioned as she looked up at Don.

Don let her hair go and told her to put them on. He liked them. They would sometimes role play. He would have her put on a short skirt, and her hair in pigtails. They normally did this after they had been out drinking.

Diane put on her little white panties and stood before Don, waiting for his next command. Don was glaring at Chuck, lying tied to the bed, and reached down to rub his hand across the soft material that was now covering Diane's pussy.

"Look good?" He asked as he looked at Chuck while rubbing the lips of Diane's pussy through the thin material. "You've been fucking this bitch, haven't you?" He asked.

Don pushed Diane and made his way into the family room to the liquor cabinet. He grabbed the half gallon of Jim Beam that was sitting on the shelf.

As they reentered the bedroom, Don pushed Diane onto the bed. Handing her the bottle, he commanded her to take a drink, and then hold he bottle and give a drink to her lover.

Diane did as she was told. She turned the bottle up and took a healthy drink. She shook her head as the bourbon burned its way down her throat. She then held the bottle to Chucks lips and gave him the same healthy drink. Don reached for the bottle and took a big swig for himself. "Now bitch...Don said as he kicked off his shoes and unbuckled his pants, sliding them down and over his ankles, "Suck his dick, and I mean now!"

Diane looked up at Don, "Honey...please relax" she said.

"You heard me," Don said as he took a step towards Diane with his fist held high. "I said, suck his dick!"

Diane leaned over Chuck, and took all of his cock into her mouth. She began, slowly, bobbing her head, as she wrapped her fingers around the limp tool. Chuck laid helpless, on the bed, as Don watched Diane with her lips tightly wrapped around Chucks dick.

Don felt his own cock starting to grow as he watched his wife sucking at the head of his friends dick. He commanded Diane to take it from her mouth and jack him off. They all watched as the head of Chucks cock began emerging from the foreskin, as Diane, with her fingers wrapped around it, slowly pumped it with her soft fingers.

Don stood behind her, looking at her ass, in her white, cotton panties, as she laid across the bed playing with the large head of Chucks cock. He loved seeing her in these panties. He walked to the bed and ran a finger across the material covering the crack of her ass, as he massaged the head of his own dick.

"Stop," Don said as he sat on the bed beside Diane. "Now bitch, stop!"

Chuck's cock was now rock hard, as hard as Don's own cock. He told her to lie on top of Chuck, and to put her pussy in his face. Diane obeyed Don's command, as he continued looking at her ripe ass, lying on top of Chuck, in her little panties.

"Smell it Chuck." Don said. "Does it smell good? The fragrance of pussy is sooo good." Don reached behind Chuck's head and lifted his face to the crotch of Diane's panties.

"Taste it," Don said to Chuck, "and while you're down there, you can suck his dick," he said to Diane.

Don could hear the rate of Chuck's breathing increase as he sniffed the fragrance of Diane's pussy through the panties, while Diane sucked at his cock. Don slid a finger inside the elastic and pushed them aside, revealing the lips of Diane's wet pussy to Chuck.

"Taste it," he said to Chuck, "run your tongue into those lips...I'm sure you've had it before."

Chuck ran his tongue across the length of Diane's pussy. He made it from her cunt to her tightly puckered asshole. Diane quivered with each stroke of the tongue to her ass.

Don, again placed his hand around his own cock and began pumping it as he watched Chuck licking and kissing the lips of Diane's pussy.

"Fuck this," Don said as he reached for the ties that bound Chuck's hands. "I want to see you fuck her."

Don untied Chuck as he watched Diane continuing to suck at the head of Chuck's bulbous cock. Chuck immediately reached up, and placed his hands between Diane's legs to push aside the panties and spread her lips, in order to get his tongue in and around her awaiting pussy.

Don placed his hand to the panties and ripped them from across her crotch, telling Chuck to eat her.

Don sat watching as the two lay, in a 69 position, eating away at each others genitals. Don crawled on to the bed with his own cock standing straight up and rubbed it across Diane's forehead as she licked at Chucks balls. He grabbed her by her hair and pulled her head up.

"Suck this!" He said when she looked up, and into his eyes.

Diane took Don's cock into her mouth and licked around the head as she reached up and began rubbing across the bottom of his balls. Every few seconds, she would tense up as Chuck's tongue would reach her asshole.

Don pulled his cock from Diane's lips and told her to roll over onto her back. Diane obeyed Don's command and rolled off of Chuck, and onto the bed.

He pushed Diane's legs apart and crawled between them. He began rubbing the head of his own dick up and down between the lips of her pussy. With each stroke of his cock, she would lift herself to meet him, trying to get him inside of her. She reached out to pull Don closer to her.

"No way baby," he said, "I am going to see you fuck Chuck first."

Chuck was lying beside them as Don teased Diane with his cock. Chuck's cock was standing straight up as Don pushed Diane onto her side, to face him.

Chuck turned onto his side and Diane immediately put her arms around him, and her leg over him, pushing her pussy up against his cock. Don reached out and put his hand across her ass, pulling her cheeks apart, to reveal her opened lips for Chuck to enter her.

Chuck wasted no time sticking the head of his swollen dick into Diane. Don watched as Chucks cock stretched her lips, and disappeared into her opened pussy. He continued pulling her cheeks apart so that he could see Chuck's cock sliding in and out of her.

Don's own cock was pulsing from seeing the two as they fucked on the bed. He reached his had to his mouth, and put plenty of saliva into it. He began rubbing it across Diane's asshole as he continued watching her take Chucks' cock into her. He could see her tighten her ass each time he ran his finger across it.

Don laid behind Diane, and began running his cock along her wet ass, searching for the tight opening. Chuck slowed his pumping to allow Don to find the spot he was looking for.

When Chuck stopped his movements, Don slid the head of his cock into Diane's ass. He could feel her tense up when he had only the head of his cock into her tight ass. He reached around Diane and pulled himself closer to her, and slowly slid the rest of his cock inside of her, as she groaned with pain and pleasure.

Don reached down to pull Diane's cheeks apart as far as he could. He wanted to enter her all the way. The heat of her body and the feel of her cheeks only served to excite him, as Chuck fucked at her pussy.

Chuck's, pumping slowed as Diane attempted to greet both cocks, from either side. Don continued pumping deep into her ass from behind. He could feel Chuck's cock against his own as it slid into Diane's pussy. Diane was moaning with the pain and pleasure that she received form both cocks.

Within minutes, Diane's body began to stiffen with waves of pleasure as she began to cum. Chucks movements became erratic as he too reached his orgasm and shoved his cock into Diane with increasing intensity.

Don could hold back no longer. His own cock had stiffened with the coming orgasm. He pulled Diane as close as he could and shoved his cock in as far as it could go, filling her ass with cum as she pushed her ass against him, grinding and squeezing every ounce of cum that she could. Everything stopped. It took a few moments before the three of them could start breathing normally.

The room was quiet as Diane said, "I've got an idea. Next weekend lets pretend that I'm a hooker and I pick both of you up in a bar, take you to a hotel, and fuck your brains out."

The Jewel
The Jewel
19 Followers