All Comments on 'Caught'

by mikec1010

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
my turn next

very good story, i would like to be there next time

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
do as i say

very hot.maybe some day iy will happen to me

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
I'm looking forward...

to next Sunday!

0ra11yfix8ed0ra11yfix8edabout 18 years ago
She made me do it?

I love a "she makes me do it" story but this one needs a little editing. Keep going though, Ruthie sounds like she might be a dom.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
What video

what is the name of the video

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
hot!

She made them do it in front of her, that's just hot. I loved the part where she made him lick her while getting fucked by his friend.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Nice Job

I love it she made them do it in front of her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
just like my wife and me

My wife does this all the time with me and my male lovers. I suck their cocks while she watches (and takes pics) and then he fucks me while I lick her cunt. She loves watching her sissy faggot husband have hot gay sex -- and I love it too !!!!

jackbirdjackbirdabout 6 years ago
nice

Hot and to the point.

cdCindy1cdCindy1almost 6 years ago
my fantasy exactly

I truly wish that my wife would catch me and my male lover making out and sucking each other's cocks. I've been a cocksucking faggot husband for a few years now and I truly want my wife to find out. If she reacted the way the wife in this story did, that would be fantastic.

I notice that the writer is a female. That's fantastic!!! I really enjoy a woman's perspective about their husband's sexual desires. Maybe I should have my wife read this story and contact you. You could talk to her about how it turns you on to see your husband sucking a cock -- and loving it.

I can't wait to read the next chapters of this story. It's great.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

A stocking build??? Nylon or cotton??? Or maybe stalking???

Michrick1Michrick1over 2 years ago

I never heard of a stocking build🤔. Good porn deserves editing!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

In Chapter 3 Ruthie demands that her husband eat her pussy as he is fucked by his friend. She said she had always wanted this, but this happened in the earlier chapters. Author needs to proofread his worK!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous