All Comments on 'Caught & Blackmailed Ch. 04'

by Bronnyard

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Wonderful!!!

Very good, I hope to see more!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Time to get kinky

Bring on Rex the wonder dog...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
excellent

ggreat story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Moronic Plot

Basically, it's "We have pictures of you fucking, and too keep the pictures from being seen, you must fuck even more." Huh? What, she's supposed to trust them? The more she does, the more likely it is that even w/o others seeing the pics her husband will find out.

Face it, the entire concept it inherently stupid, and whatever eroticism there may be is destroyed by the inane plot.

Forsaken OneForsaken Oneabout 20 years ago
most certainly Not moronic

Its not moronic. for one the point would be to keep the husband from knowing. and since those gusy are basically getting a fre ride, they would be smart enough to keep it a secret.

And since she wants to prevent her husband from knowing, she doesnt have a choice. She screwed. her only way out is to directly say no, in w/c case he will surely know. Why? you think a few dozen men who had been getting a free ride would still keep silent when the game's over? Even if Ray doesnt tell, some of those guys will ruin the secret one way or another.

It may not be the most complictaed, overly twisted plot out there. You may feel it's simplistic, but its certainly not moronic. Its not the kind of plot that will win you a pulitzer or turn into the next hollywood blockbuster. For that to happen you'll need some more plot twists, more depth in the characters, and perhaps a little more edge.

But its certainly not moronic. Besides, how many blackmail options do youhave out there? Video, pictures, maybe a sound/voice recording. that's it. Coercion has a little more room for imagination since it depends on the situation. But its usually limited to somebody in a position to put the clamps on your heroine. The creativity lies in how the heroine got trapped, and I guess in the manner of her trap.

But retutrning to my point, it's not moronic. Specially if you have enough brains to understand how it all works out.

Forsaken OneForsaken Oneabout 20 years ago
flamers never seem to have names...

At least leave a name and standup for what you so brazenly state.

Nightowl21Nightowl21almost 20 years ago
A slut

If she wants it to end she had better tell her husband. He'll probably divorce her so she has a choice. Keep on the road to prostitution and certain total degradation or getting out now as just a cumslut.

You did a good job getting her into this mess; can you get her out? Did husband fib about golf date? He's setting her up to display her whoring around to a PI?

Nightowl21Nightowl21almost 20 years ago
For Forsaken One

Secrets. The more people that know the secret the odds of it all coming to light rises exponentially with each person that learns of it.

Forsaken OneForsaken Onealmost 20 years ago
for Nightowl21

yeah, the more poeple that know about it the greater the chance that she will be discovered. But it's still just a chance - at least for now. If she doesn't comply, discovery is 100% sure and immediate.

So if you were in this mess, yes you'd probably just confess than be a whore for numerous men. But take this perspective: It started with one, then to keep the lid on it she fucked another one. Now it snowballed. Analyzing that sequence of events, you can reasonably deduce that what she is trying to do is stall for time while she tries to find a way out of it. Of course, the situation seems futile. But to her, she both alternatives (confessing and being a whore) is a bad choice. Plus, it's not just an affair at this point. She is most likely hoping that something will come along and enable her to free herself.

ryu77ryu77almost 20 years ago
Hmm

She was a slut before she was blackmailed, so really what is the point? She just wants to get out of it because she doesn't want to be controlled, not because she doesn't like to get fucked.

The only way out for her is to get help from her lovers, not her husband. When she is out of this "mess", she will gladly continue with her slutty ways, but will be MORE carefull.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Yikes

I hope you get a wife just like this, it's called karma.

TonyKiwiTonyKiwialmost 9 years ago
dont worry

Derek already knows and is busy hiding the money and getting another job sorted in a company over seas. Jane's about to find out she will have to start charging for the services she provides or go hungry. TK

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
you and ray meet with a fatal accident.

But don't worry hubby has a large insurance policy and a new woman so he will be just fine, whore.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Nope

What a load of shite

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Loved it I only wished she showed more resistance verbally and physically making the treasure of it all more valuable. I loved the way the first older man fucked her in the car admiring what was once untouchable verbalize the rare value of not just having her but finishing in her.

Please don't end or slow the story there is simply to many situations and possibilities. I really enjoyed your writing!

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Shite

If white is the same thing as shit, then I agree with previous comment . Giving in to blackmail only makes more evidence.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Stupid and unbelievable

Really. Super slut has all those men and husband never catches on. How ridiculous and stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Men would stay away from ANY coercion in this era. She could have them all put in jail and take all their money. Their lives would be destroyed with just the accusation. And with so many guys involved, they would be racing to throw the others under the bus to save themselves.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
She needs all their money

Because she got nothing in the divorce

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous