All Comments on 'Caught At Parking Garage Sex'

by Loadedquill

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
not sexiest but sickest

not a man but a wimo

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
if you ever get

if you ever get in the family do the world a favour and jump in front of a bus.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Dear Asshole....

Dear Asshole...get fucked. You are sick beyond description. World has enough sick people without asses like you adding to it. Take a long walk on a short pier!

seacoastcoupleseacoastcouplealmost 13 years ago
Sexy Fantasy....... :)

Thanks for sharing this sexy fantasy......so fun! :) Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Loved it, very sexy and Hott

first off, I liked the story, it was sexy and hott. And of course it was fueled by the wedding reception complete with booze and all. But also by being caught added too the excitement, been there done that!

Too ALL the negative comments, sounds like the story hit a nerve? Found you wife or G/F fucking around on you? Or maybe you should just be reading the Gay sections? And no, I do not have a wife too share or probably would but love too read about others doing so, and by the way, I did notice that you read the story, all of it so you had some curiosity about it and then it hit that nerve. Like I said, if it isn't you 'cup of tea' don't read the stories in this section, that is why they have other selections, read those or else get ready too be submitted to my comments of your stupidity, MORONS!

LoadedquillLoadedquillalmost 13 years agoAuthor
Spamming?

Wow, that one person REALLY doesn't like my fantasy! Oh well, I guess you can't please everyone. Kind of curious as to why they thought they had to say so in 3 separate posts? I guess they think that spamming like that makes "their" opinion more than it is? That's the equivalent of shouting someone down during a debate. All it proves is that you're loud...not necessarily right.

To those who enjoyed my story? Thanks. Amanda

sfnightssfnightsalmost 13 years ago
Loved it!

A very hot adventure, love the idea of being so public and getting so caught up in the moment. Sounds like the events that inspired it were pretty hot too!

Thanks for writing it, and ignore the random spam - probably got pasted into lots of stories for no reason whatsoever.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
I found it hot

See title.

OKCAdonisOKCAdonisalmost 13 years ago
Some people will always hate

It was a great story. Adding it as a favorite even.

kirstymiakirstymiaalmost 13 years ago
Top story from a top author

Loved this story. I actually came twice before I got to the end.

My bullet vibe batteries have died now.

I'm going to be reading this one again or thinking about it with more orgasms.

Thanks writer Luv ya xxxx

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Great

a really hot story. I'd have particularly liked it, if after removing the condom, the guard had decided to go all the way and impregnate you in front of your husband: maybe an idea for your next story?

toomuchinmyheadtoomuchinmyheadalmost 13 years ago
Very well done

Although i wish you hadn't written the disclaimer. Still, thinking of you being caught and fondled is almost as hot as the story. Good for you. Keep up the great work. There is nothing more exciting than a woman with a good brain, healthy libido, and an active imagination!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

I don't know if the writer understands the rules on comments? but one person can only make one comment per story. So the anon comments that dislike the story are actually 3 people.

kelsaffirmkelsaffirmalmost 13 years ago
questions ... ?s ...

loadedquill writes like the male mind yet wants to tell story in the voice of Amanda. Does Paul in either the real or fantasy world share the visions or quill with Amanda. Does the wake up call of being caught alert Amanda, Paul or the Guard they are being taped -- the Guard is no longer doing his job -- If he can erase portions of the tape, will he have to explain a timing audit -- Also note that if I didn't think this was a good literotica short - it wouldn't be worthy of thought or comment.

hdrider458hdrider458almost 13 years ago
great

Hot friggin story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Too Bad

Without the pimpish husband cheering his ho on this might not have too bad.<P>

As it was it was quite sick with hubby into male humilition which ruined it.<P>

Optima sickness isn't good for broad appreciation - here the few sicko's sucked it up.<P>

Perhaps next time you can keep both hands on the keyboard and do better.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
So amends fanasty is to have a wimp husband

So she cuckod him with strangers?

He'd be better off dead than with a hateful bitch like her.

CUMSLUTCLAIRECUMSLUTCLAIREalmost 13 years ago
Great story well done

Loadedquill I loved this submission.

People who slag off loving wives authors I bet these authors hit a nerve. My partner was always moaning about dogging and men who let their wives have sex with others, little did he know for years I fucked all his friends.

Story well worded and A great submission. What garage was it in, he can catch me anytime he wants.

ExtraAquaExtraAquaalmost 11 years ago
Very hot!

I would love to do that with my wife. I love when she lets me cum on her face, and I would have a blast being able to do it just after another guy did it too!

photobikerphotobikerover 4 years ago
So Hot!

This is one of my favorite stories on Literotica. For their sake, I wish it had happened that way for real. I could see this happening to me and my wife. She wouldn't agree to something like this in advance, but if it happened spontaneously like this I bet she would do what Amanda did. Thanks for writing this!

dragon47phoenixdragon47phoenixabout 4 years ago
Great Fantasy

My wife and I both read it and loved it. Keep on writing! Spontaneous adventures like this might not appeal to everyone, but some of us find them to be really hot!

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago

Whorewife caught at the wedding reception. Why do authors keep calling the bitches hot wives. They are whores and wives, not hot at all.

DashDotDashDotover 2 years ago

"We shouldn't" I whispered as I bent over the car. I've thought and said the same thing many times to my husband. It never worked and he knew all the right buttons to push for me to comply. Very hot story.

FantaS69FantaS69about 1 year ago

When I was still married, I don't think I've ever said "we shouldn't" to my husband. He just took me and made me cum ... or someone else did.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous