Caught At Parking Garage Sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could hear the wet squishing sounds that were coming from my wet cunt...could feel the wetness trickling out of my slit and running down my leg. The guard was grunting with effort as he thrust himself up into me over and over, his florid face glistening red and sweat running down his forehead from beneath his hat. My bare buttocks were sliding back and forth on top of the car's trunk, squeaking against the waxed surface. I was moaning loudly, the sounds echoing in the depths of the underground garage.

"Her pussy is squeezing my cock like a vise," the guard said, looking over at Paul. "I've never felt anything like it."

"I know exactly what you mean," Paul said. "She does that to me too..."

"I'm getting close," the guard grunted. "Just want to make her cum one more time..."

"Yes...make me cum..." I moaned. "Please...please..."

He reached down between us and used his thumb to rub my hooded clit. The touch pushed me over the edge and I came spastically, my hips bucking up at his thick cock as he continued to plunge in and out of me.

"Cumming...I'm cumming...oh God, I'm cumming so good..." I wailed.

The guard pulled out of my wet pussy, tearing the condom off his cock. Without him holding me I slid down off the back of the car, squatting in front of him with his cock right in my face. Before I could even think about what was happening his hand was in my hair holding my head still as he steered his prick between my open lips. He pushed himself inside, the girth of him filling my mouth as he had my pussy. He jerked his hips twice and then a thick gout of warm sperm made my cheeks puff out as he came inside of my mouth. I swallowed as quickly as I could to keep from choking, my lips locked tightly around his pulsing shaft.

"Yes..." he grunted, his knees shaking as he shot the last of his load. "Oh, god that was fantastic." He stroked the back of my head. "I've never cum in a prettier mouth."

I looked up at him with my big green eyes as his softening cock slowly slipped from my lips, a little string of cum clinging from the tip of his cock to my lip.

"That's the sexiest thing I've ever seen..." the guard said, rubbing his cock head against my lower lip, his cum slippery against what was left of my pink lipstick. A bead of cum leaked from the tip and without thinking I used my tongue to lick it up, the guard giving a little moan of pleasure as he looked down at my face.

I blushed prettily, my mouth filled with the taste of a stranger's semen. "Thank you for making me cum so nice..." I said.

He shook his head. "No, thank you for making an old fucker like me's day, Amanda. I'm going to remember your pussy and mouth till the day I die."

I heard a cry of almost pain and looked over at my husband. He was standing there fisting his cock his face contorted as he stroked himself.

"Move over," Paul said. "I'm going to cum too..."

I looked up at him as the guard slid to one side and my husband took his place. He was jerking his cock furiously, his face beet red. I started to open my mouth to take it inside when he exploded all over my chin and lower lip, his thick cum frosting my lower face.

"Oh, Amanda..." he croaked. "That was so hot..."

It took awhile for me to get myself together. The two of them watched as I wiped the cum off my face with a tissue from my purse and then pulled my panties up from my knees and put my boobs back inside my dress. None of us said anything. I was afraid to look either of them in the eye. The guard said thank you for a memorable night and walked away. Paul held my hand and kissed my sweaty forehead. "You are the sexiest woman on the planet," he whispered to me. "Thank you, baby..."

12