Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
jack should have been family

story would have been much better had jack been mark's stud son..and heather's brother..

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
I agree with the previous reviewer below

It would be much more erotic if he was real family. Still an excellent piece of erotic writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Hot!

It was just plan hot. I think it was better that he wasn't related.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Let me See

You start off saying that this chapter has elements of Gay Sex, group and semi-Incest, but since your emphasis is GAy sex you are going to put it in Incest. Do you read what you write?

Calit69Calit69over 14 years ago
Whatever the genre

Enjoyed the fantasy and imagery. Erotic and hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
.

Not bad, though I don't really care for degradation. And not that I'm looking for it, but there wasn't really much in the way of "blackmail," was there? The threat to tell others seems somewhat fulfilled by the promise to whore the kid out to the girl's friends.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
I wish I was you !!!

Your story was fantastic !!! I wish I had an experience like that. I would love to have 2 older men and a girl as well fuck me and do anything they wanted to do to me. Your story is better that it's 2 older men. I don't agree with the other guy who thinks they should all be related. It's better that Jack fucks Heather and not her father. Next I want you to have Jack & Mark fucking each other and sucking each other's cocks. That would be hot.

After part 2 of the story, please continue onto part 3.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
best story on literotica !!!

Great story. I loved it !!! I truly want to be fucked by 2 men with big cocks while my girlfriend watches. Can't wait for part 2.

cuckyboisissycuckyboisissyover 12 years ago
Can't wait to hear more

what are the chances oF Heather's mother, and the neighbours finding out?

betabradbetabradabout 11 years ago
Very Hot !

Loved this story ! This is my fantasy - to suck cock and be fucked, used like a little whore while a woman watches me and tells me what a good little cock sucking slut i am.

nflgirl81nflgirl81about 11 years ago
Hot!

That was was hot, can't wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Hmmm

Deliciously filthy. Came buckets!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
best story ever on Literotica !!!

This story was so hot it made me cum hard -- and I ate it all up (just like in the story). I too am "bi" (although I prefer men) and I lust after my girlfriend's father. I think I'll "accidentally" leave this story open on my computer for my girlfriend to see. Hopefully she'll be into it and soon she'll be fucking me with her strapon and her father will be feeding me his big cock to suck. I can't wait !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
lets fo swimming

Awesome story, loved it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

it was fine until you added the daughter. two hot older men taking him like a girl is hot but not a girl doing it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very erotic story- well presented

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous