All Comments on 'Caught By My Step-Daughter'

by bananacock

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

GREAT STORY!!!

jonyoungaujonyoungauover 9 years ago
More

Can i have some more plz....

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Disappointed

This story was copied or reported. I have read it before.

bananacockbananacockover 9 years agoAuthor
It was on Lush Stories

I originally posted this and others on Lush Stories but they killed their taboo and incest category so I'm re-doing them on Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
VERY Enticing!!!

One of the things that makes this story great is the open-ended potential for even greater things. I would love to read some added chapters where the father and daughter actually get together. Of course let's not forget the daughter's girlfriend too. :)

BiUncleBiUncleover 9 years ago
I came with him!

Definitely need more of or like that one!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Spying step daughter

I've noticed my 17 year old step daughter who is few months short of 18 has displayed sexual interest in me. At first she would go out of her way to avoid me. I asked her if I may have done anything to upset her, she said no we're fine. Few weeks later when the opportunity presented itself, I saw her spying on me showering. However she didn't know I saw her. After my shower I went to the laundry room to start the laundry, the laundry room is only 3 feet from her bathroom. I overheard her masturbating from being sexually stimulated by me.

Since then I've noticed she will masturbate after she knows I showered. I even overheard her masturbating after I pleasured myself. No way she could of known unless she spied on me. I've since caught her peaking in my room while I change. Since all this began I've been having intense sexual urges and thoughts about her. I've even masturbated fantasizing about having sex with her and filling her pussy with my seed. We both at different times just abruptly leave the room as we both have intense sexual tension and trying to avoid anyone from seeing. She doesn't speak to me much as she is shy and introverted but I can tell she is sexually aroused by me. She just recently spied on me masturbating clearly calling out her name, she tried to mask her spying by using a smokescreen but I'm too smart for it and know she was listening. As she masturbated twice in 4 hours being so sexually aroused by me fantasizing about her. I can't wait for the day she is ready to take the next step and I give her my cock she desires. Kind of ironic that from being born from two different countries we are nearly a mirror image of personalities. We both are too afraid to even have eye contact when we are alone. Its almost as if we know we will go at it right on the spot. The funniest thing about this is she think she is sly about covering her tracks but I'm an observant person who pays attention to details and see right through the smoke screens. She isn't fooling me lol.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous