All Comments on 'Caught by the Tide Ch. 03'

by evanslily

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
great!

lovin' this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Sparky interaction!!

One of the best stories I've read in a very long time: sparky interaction, sexual tension, hilarious one-liners and heart-warming romance all combine!!! THANKS

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Wow!

You have such a creative mind. I loved this chapter and can't wait to read the next one. Good luck on your exams.

HikergirlHikergirlover 16 years ago
Very nice!

I've just gone back and read all three chapters....well done! I'm looking forward to reading your other series when I have some more time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
I want more!

Please, you can't stop writing here... The waiting is killing me! This story is very sweet and I love it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
You can't stop here!

This is a fanastic story, well written by a very imaginative author. More! More! More!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
wonderful

i only have one comment to make and thats when is the next chapter gonna be ready? i'm on pins and needles waiting what a great story

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
great story

I loveeee ur stories... please please please finish them... i have been waitin patiently but i guess m not that patient please write the next chapter

NorCalGirlNorCalGirlover 16 years ago
So good!

The bath scene was amazing. Having someone wash your hair can be so sensuous and erotic! I'm loving this story!

john57john57over 16 years ago
Bloody Hell

If that bath scene didn't raise your blood pressure, get yourself checked out. john b.

TricialenTricialenabout 16 years ago
OH Please......

I so want to take a bath with Luke!

PrincessErinPrincessErinabout 16 years ago
Very Hot!

Such a hot story.

Dancewithme2Dancewithme2over 15 years ago
A Charm

This story has such a charm. I almost feel as if I am watching this on a cinema screen. It was flat out enjoyable because it was endearing. His persistence and patience with her can only come from one thing. This is wonderful writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Constructive critisism.

It might be just me but it seems a little immature and forward for Luke to address Rebecca as, 'babe' constantly. He's 34 yo, & just met her! And the quip, 'oh yeah', kind of degrades his integrity a little. Other than that, it's an enjoyable story.

unfairplayunfairplayalmost 15 years ago
Constructive criticism? Whatever....

Um....not quite sure if the user of that comment is 50 or 15 ("he's 34 yo"??!!) Let me assure you, it is just you that thinks your comments are constructive or even logical. This story flows beautifully, the characters are beautifully developed. It has just enough drama and romance. Well done!

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassover 14 years ago
Very romantic

As I'm reading this, I'm also asking myself, "Why aren't you writing professionally--or do you?" I've read hardback books that didn't have the same polish as yours. Realistic?--yes. Romantic?--yes. Plot?--very good. Characters?--they mirror people we know. Grammar and spelling?--excellent. Did I like it?--Oh yes, and I want to read the remaining chapters. Sorry I can't rate it higher than 100.

buzzlegirlbuzzlegirlalmost 14 years ago

This chapter is brilliant. The bath scene is really well constructed and your characters are so real. I can't wait to hear Luke's story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Absolutely.

Fantastic in Every sense. It would be a significant loss to the Site; and to me and your other fans; but you should try breaking into commercial publishing, as noted in other comments. Your inside awareness of the medics gives this an extra edge. Your bravery in creating a fictional clever, bright, sharp, sex-keen female is un-surpassed. In detailing a stretched but convincing Hot sex scene you let the personal/official relationship move into appropriate Adult erotic romance writer mode. Your appeal cuts across both sexes. Few women achieve all this, front on. (And most males lack the finesse.) Tho' this is in the main due to societal and cultural factors. All Lit readers should cover your stories to keep the human in their needs, and desires. Well done. Shine On. . A song/album Floyd uncharacteristically Explained was inspired by Syd Barrat, another inspirational creator. Compliments dont come higher. And my experience in the field removes ANY further analogies re his state of mind, just in case Lit's, such ideas crosses your thoughts. Seasonal wishes as suits Your reading date, and success in 2011.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
right, hare-brained floozy finds dream-guy surgeon.

Happens every day, that does....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Hey, anon, 'right, hare-brained floozy finds dream-guy surgeon.'

It's fiction, if you don't like it, don't read it. You're a coward for remaining anonymous so you can make comments like that.

I'm loving this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
ooooh the last of page 2 Yes

You are obviously a talented writer. I agree you should write professionally and publish your story, someone else's story.Ghost writing pays very well; and not hard to get a job.

But please occasionally write your eloquent, detailed hot erotica like your last of page 2 just moreof the sex

LaLaLadidahGirlLaLaLadidahGirlover 12 years ago
Great

You sure can write an amazing story, but, let's get real here: just how many women do you think can have an orgasm from just some guy/almost-stranger washing her? 99.999999% (I think. But I should be pretty close) of all women need some form of vaginal, clitoral or both stimulation to reach an orgasm. And most need at least clitoral stimulation. I feel like either "Becks" should not have had an orgasm from that, or Luke should have been extremely suprised with how sensitive she is. Or have him finger her while using a shower head (on massage) to pound at her clitoris, and she gets that orgasm. With your amazing writing skills, I'm sure that would be great. But what's done is done, and this is YOUR story, not mine. And you did a very good job; you really have a "way with words," with few grammatical mistakes (mostly the adverbs). Also, I completely love your characters, although they are a bit older for my tastes. I assume you're around 30 years old? If not more? Oh right, that's not somethig I'm allowed to ask women, but I think that rule mostly applies to men. Oh well, back to my point. Luke seems like an amazing, caring, lovable guy, although he seemed a bit nerdy-looking, or at least a bit skinny-lanky when first introduced. Rebecca seems very snobby at first, but maybe she's just going through a tough time right now, so it makes sense. The sex was pretty good, and intresting, since it was at the beach. I think a bit more description of that location could have made it less confusing, though. Anyways, you did amazingly well. I have read a few other of your works, absolutely loved them, and noticed that your last update was a while ago. I truly hope you are going through a great time in life, and really really hope you go back to writing these AWESOME stories. Thank you!

20 :D's / 23 :D's - so far....

Keep it up! Hope I can see more works from you soon!

~ LaLaLadidahGirl

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Re: Great

In response to La...Girl, you should reread the second half because Luke did provide clitoral stimulation. The description was subtle but it was there. And I'll agree with the comments about some of this being unrealistic. I'm sure amazing guys such as Luke do exist, men who: know exactly how to please a woman, are attractive, have a stable and well-paying job, are genuinely looking for more than just meaningless sex, know exactly why they want, are confident and pursue a woman, regardless of her personality flaws and who, most importantly, are somehow still single (I listed those qualities in no partiular order). Surely great men exist but perfect ones don' so I wouldn't expect to find every one of those qualities in a single person. That's why we suspend those preconceptions, when reading works of fiction. It's a break from the harsh reality and it's comforting to see people live "happily ever after" even if they aren't real people. It's cute so I take it for what it is. If anything, I feel as though the further a story is from reality, the easier it is to not get too caught up in it. I can enjoy this world while maintaining healthy expectations in my real relationships.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Evanslily nails the emotional connection.

I find the emotional connection between Luke and Becky completely realistic, and truthfully that's all that matters to me (that and the hot sex). My husband is short, hairy, not muscular, and has an average size penis. But he treats me just as well as Luke does Becky and he kisses just as well. I feel loved completely. I love Evanslily's stories because while the physical characteristics of each character might be a little, ahem, enhanced, the love they show each other rings true. And if it doesn't for you, well, I'm sorry. I hope you find that level of caring someday.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Lalagirl..... Women can have an orgasm without the clit being touched, I know because my husband managed it without ever going near my clit, if a guy knows your body well it can happen

UpHillAllUpHillAllabout 11 years ago

brilliant writing

thanks

KarensClit1990KarensClit1990over 5 years ago
Super sexy

I loved the bath scene.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

If it screens as well as a passionate medical series,

then your residuals as a screenwriter, producer and creator would keep you from gainful employment after you graduate in your major?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous