All Comments on 'Caught by the Tide Ch. 09'

by evanslily

Sort by:
  • 41 Comments
kittykat36kittykat36about 16 years ago
OH MY!

This story just keeps getting better and better!!! Can't wait for the next chapter. That Daniel is such an ass.

Marquesa36Marquesa36about 16 years ago
You have got to be kidding

Daniel's using HER flat to shack up with his woman and child! Is he nuts? Please tell me Luke goes beserk on his ass in the next chapter! Great great story.

PrincessErinPrincessErinabout 16 years ago
Eekkk!!!

Thank you so much for another wonderful chapter. It was amazing and I can't wait to see your next chapter.

TricialenTricialenabout 16 years ago
Becks Is So Lucky!

Why can't I have a shower like that??? I am so in love with Luke. He's so perfect.

And now Daniel has his nasty sister living in Becks house! What nerve! It is his sister isn't it? Or did he have the gall to park his girl friend there? He is so slimy.

Can you tell that I love this story and can't wait for more?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
WOW

WOW just WOW he has a child wow....and everyone loved this man WOW....ummm yeah luke needs to beat his ass. Now Becks dont take it out on the woman she may not have known about you. Just WOW I cant belive he had the nerve to do what he did to Luke. WOW

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Totally worth the wait!

Fabulous chapter! Loved the twist at the end and am really looking forward to what happens next! Luke is just the sweetest, yummiest man EVER!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Well worth the wait...

Superb!

Now, could you tell me just where to find someone like Luke? :o)

sharonasharonaabout 16 years ago
EXCELLENT

ANOTHER GREAT CHAPTER! LOVED IT AND CAN'T WAIT FOR THE REST!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Thank you!!!

I loved it! You're an amazing writer. "Luke" is my dream guy!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
I loved it...

as I do all your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
AMAZING!

I LOVED IT! PLEASE WRITE THE FINAL CHAPTERS SOONER!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
noooooo

I CANT STAND CLIFFHANGERS<br>

HURRY HURRY HURRY

michchick98michchick98about 16 years ago
#%&@#**!!!!!!

Okay, that's my frustration at cliffhangers! I only like them when I write them cuz I know what's gonna happen next! Anyway, this chapter was well worth the wait and it's about dang time Becca and Luke admitted their feelings for each other. And that shower scene...HOT! Yeah, most good erotica has at least one shower scene, but this one was better than most. Daniel is a pig in every sense of the word! Don't keep us waiting too long for the next chapter! BRAVO on this one!

August_BouvierAugust_Bouvierabout 16 years ago
Oh, Crike!

I was so happy to see the tell-tale 'n' when I checked your stories today. Now I'm on the hook again, counting the days until...

MollyDollyMollyDollyabout 16 years ago
So excited!

You are hands down one of my favourite authors here! I was so excited to see Luke again! :) Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Oh my gosh

I love this story so much! But what the bloody hell? Has Daniel installed another woman in Rebecca's apartment, plus his child? If so, that man has balls of steel, and a head just as thick!!! <br><br>

But on to the goodness -- Luke and his bacon butty, his amazing shower, his lovely large and frequently hard cock, and his blurting out "I love you." *sigh* I love that man!<br><br>

I hope Becks is wrong about it being a safe time ;)

starry_nightstarry_nightabout 16 years ago
Definitely worth the wait!

Love this story...you have us all wanting Luke! hehe

The shower scene and how they confessed their feelings afterwards was just perfect. And could that woman be Daniel's sister Chloe? Can't wait to find out in the next chapter! Thanks for writing!

smidgeonsmidgeonabout 16 years ago
Hot damn

Glad the story is back in action... and that was some yummy action :-) Although it was well worth the wait (the story just gets better and better, and like the others, I have a HUGE crush on Luke!), please don't make us wait so long for the next chapter!

PrettiPrincessPrettiPrincessabout 16 years ago
Please hurry

wow, another great story. you are fast becoming my most favorite author of all times. But please hurry up with the stories, they're really exciting and keeping me on edge. Also, i can't wait to finish up on matt and lissy's story too. Once again, great work!

hedi6789hedi6789about 16 years ago
nice but not as good as usual

i really enjoy this story but isn't it a bit over the top if daniel has his woman with a child living in lily's flat? in my opinion this story would work just as well if daniel weren't this much of a bastard.

NyasiaNyasiaabout 16 years ago
How delightful!

Hi!

Well, well, well! How refreshing! A man that tells a woman he loves her without expecting her to say anything in return. I don't think that I've ever read another story where that happened. I adored the simple, heart-felt way he told her. And, how typically Becks that she told him of her love in her funny, roundabout way, too!

Okay. If the little girl is around 2-years old, that would place her birth right around the time that Daniel asked Rebecca to marry him. Now, the question is: why would Daniel do that? The only possible motive I can see for that is money. Rebecca's mother has a tidy sum tucked away and perhaps, Daniel wanted to dip into the pot. After all, Chloe seems willing to do whatever it takes to ensnare someone with money, why not Daniel? Maybe it runs in the family? If this is true about Daniel that would resolve Rebecca's biggest worry as I think it would open the eyes of Rebecca's mother to what a lowlife Daniel is.

A baby Tosser Foster? That was too funny. I somehow seem to think that a baby is a must. After all, Luke did say that pregnant brides are a tradition in his family...

More, please?

--ny

bruce22bruce22about 16 years ago
Very Interesting

You are leading us on to the next part. Good story-telling.

Love the characters you created.

cageyteecageyteeabout 16 years ago
A Wonderful surprise. . . finding another chapter!

I'm very pleased that you're back. Knowing there is more to come is terrific. Like the rest of your many fans, I enjoyed this installment a great deal. We're all anxious to see more but equally expecting future chapters to continue to be of the high standard you have already set, so take what time you need to keep us in the reading style to which we have so gratefully come to expect from you!(PS Keep the farm in mind. I'm enjoying that too!)

HikergirlHikergirlabout 16 years ago
Really enjoyed this story

And your others as well. Great work!

PrettiPrincessPrettiPrincessabout 16 years ago
I eagerly await more

please hurry up with the next chapter. i love this story! awesome job!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
hurry

i loove this story...but the updates should be more frequently...keep writing!!!

evanslilyevanslilyabout 16 years agoAuthor
Chapter 10 is on its way...

I submitted the last part earlier today (Sunday March 23) so hopefully it should be up by the end of the week. Sorry to keep you waiting--I promise I wrote as fast as I could!

Lily

-x-

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Holy S^^^

Honestly didn't see that one coming...don't know if thats me being stupid or not lol. but seriously wow this is great keeeep gooinnng pleeease!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
torture waiting!

I cannot hardly wait for the next piece. I think I have read this one at least 4 times. Thanks for your writing. I like the twists with his background and connection to daniel. Curious and waiting!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
i keep checkin for updates god i love this story

realy !!

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassover 14 years ago
Whoa

Daniel and another woman in Rebecca's flat? Not a good sign for Daniel. What a story! If this isn't made into a movie, it should be. I don't know when I've ever read a better story with a plot that has twisted and turned from page 1. I've enjoyed each chapter, and am amazed that every time I think I've figured out what's going on next, there's another twist. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
This is. . .

Timeless, Dreamy, Brilliance. Too late I make public my feedback concerns, having some creative and news writing youth experiences. PATIENCE is a Virtue in terms of quality, and content. Measured in mins, hours, days, weeks, and sometimes months. Lily's apologetic manners are just that, part of what has me thinking that she is a really nice, nice loving person. Hence the true, if sugared, humanity of her works. Our job in reading, Free, stories is to say well done, Love it, whenever you're ready 'baited breath' awaits the next part. Reassure and show appreciation. As an ex nurse I'm fairly confident that Eva's work has human importance; but that is almost beside the point. Just offer any feedback in a positive honest manner, Encourage. Lil is one of the Best. This hopefully just underlines such tactics in sendin feed to lesser developed contributors. Altho never let your humanity be offended, by any author. Even if that means avoiding them!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
oh my!

Shocker!!!!!!!!! I knew that scum bag was still lying! Great twist! Amazing!!!!!!

wrc264wrc264over 11 years ago
Fantastic series

You have really outdone yourself with this series and the many turns it has taken. Will be sorry to see it end in the next few chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
So why on the shower scene

did they not need to protect her stitches/wound as they had in the first bath scene?

And if that is the only flaw/question I have on at least 3rd reading, I hope you understand how well I think you have crafted this story. Fun characters, interesting plot, great dialog, enough sex to be interesting and enough love to be romantic. A 5 if there ever was one ... or maybe a 10 or 15.

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Stitches

Because by then the wound had healed. Usually you can't get stitches wet for 24 hours so that the skin doesn't soften and reopen the wound. It's been about two weeks at this point so there is no issue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
You write like a dream

I hope you've gone professional. I also hope your newer work no longer includes all the apologies to readers - unnecessary after the first one, but by the 10th? Really annoying.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
smiling :))

I just realized that I smile while reading your chapters... I was just reading along through the story completely oblivious and absorbed in the story when I realized I had this little grin on my face. Yeah. It's that good.

magpieolasmagpieolasabout 8 years ago
Wow

I dont know what else to say. Im amazed at how you can twist a story the way you do. Wow

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 1 year ago

WOW a surprise ever chapter. Choe?

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Your chapter change ups keep you from being predictable. Can't imagine the muse you have that inspires your writing. Is this really drawn from your own experiences? Or do you have a wicked imagination? Are you a fun date?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous