All Comments on 'Caught by the Tide Ch. 10'

by evanslily

Sort by:
  • 211 Comments (Page 3)
PrettiPrincessPrettiPrincessabout 16 years ago
One of my FAVORITE stories of all time!

ooh! i love this story!!! what a great ending. it's sad that it's over, but i'm glad i could read such a heart-warming story. i can't wait for you to finish matt and lissy's story too! please keep writing, you have a great talent.

NyasiaNyasiaabout 16 years ago
White Sands...

It's fitting that Luke and Becks would get married there. After all, that's where the tide caught them. The only thing that disappointed me was that we didn't learn how "Baby Tosser Foster" came into being. After all, Becks took her contraceptives quite seriously and missing one tablet usually doesn't result in pregnancy as long as the remaining course is taken. I think that the backstory on that would have been a fun read...and, hot, too! I'm going to miss Luke and Becks...well done, Lily!

HikergirlHikergirlabout 16 years ago
Congrats...

...on a great story!You've made quite a name for yourself in the short time you've been posting here, and justifiably so. I hope you continue!

michchick98michchick98about 16 years ago
Bravo!

I'm almost sorry to see this end. You really did make us hate Daniel. I would've loved to have seen what Becca's mom did to him when she found out about what he'd been planning.

Anyway, this was a wonderful ending to an equally wonderful story. Thanks for sharing it with us!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
amazingg

i loved it<BR>

now sit your ass back down and finish writing back to the farm<BR>:D

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Thank you!

What a delightful story! While I am sorry to see it come to its inevitable conclusion, I think you did a wonderful job. (Having said that, I'm going to hold onto the slim hope that perhaps someday we will get to revisit Luke and Becks.) In the meantime, the farm and its enchantments await....

cageyteecageyteeabout 16 years ago
As with all of your other work . . .

this was well worth waiting for. Although there is, I am sure, a strong sense of satisfaction in having finished it, I trust the challenge of continuing with your storytelling is alive and well and living inside you, just waiting for the catalyst to get a new tale started. This old man will be waiting, anxiously, to see what that fertile mind of yours produces next. Thank you for all the time, energy and prodigious talent you put in to entertaining your readers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
the most wonderful story!!!

Please keep on writing!You are my absolute favourite writer!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
awww

i'm happy and sad it's over. Happy cause it's a fantastic story. And sad cause it's a fantastic story...and I didn't want it to end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
evanslily you rock !!

I love your work - thanks for a great read !!

PrincessErinPrincessErinabout 16 years ago
Thank You

Thank you for finally finishing this story. I truly enjoyed it and I'm so happy for the ending. Can't wait to read more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous