All Comments on 'Caught by the Tide Ch. 10'

by evanslily

Sort by:
  • 211 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

TIMING.

Your timing juggling these scenarios and assembling this delight collage, was impeccable. (dear Author)

ilalsilals11 months ago

I'm caught up, I've read everything this author has posted. It's all very good. I've followed in hopes there will be more. I'd like to read a story about Janice going forward from here. Maybe she and Rebecca could end up being friends. Or is that too cliche? Nice work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Yes, five stars is right. I'm a 67 year old American whose first wife was an English Yorkshire girl. This story brings on many memories. This story reminds me of an erotic version of a Louisa May Alcott novel, like "Little Women". Perhaps a bit chimerical. Either way, a beautiful story for an old man who never thought himself romantic. Rather, a scruffy, sad Freidrich Bhaer saved by a wonderful young woman while a refugee from a foreign country. It's been a few decades since I walked on a beach with a 22 year old Yorkshire girl who I married and lost to cancer after only four years. Aye, a great story. I hope this woman went on to professional writing. It's that good.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 1 year ago

Overall a 5 star, entertaining, slightly too long a story with so many good twists. Thanks for writing.

Oldsofty1961Oldsofty1961almost 2 years ago

very nice enjoyed five

sidd934sidd934about 2 years ago

I truly enjoyed discovering this series dear author. I look forward to reading more of your works. Thank you !

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thank you for writing about a “vertically challenged” hero! My husband is one and I’ve always wished for more heroes like him. ☺️

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

WAUW !

Thanks for sharing ;-)

TalkSexyToMe2029TalkSexyToMe2029over 2 years ago

What a delightfully cute story. Had all the ingredients to entertain and it's well written too. The romcomish dialogues were a hoot. Thank you writer.

PurplefizzPurplefizzover 2 years ago

Absolutely corking story, yes she was a little two dimensional at times as has been commented on, but overall it’s a great story with the obligatory happy ending.

P.S. would have been a good addition to get closure on the flat occupation etc, but I’m guessing that was ending in tears whichever way it went.

Starryeyes_77Starryeyes_77over 2 years ago

Loved this story! Your writing is AMAZING!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Probably the third time

I've read this and hope to live long enough to read it again. Your closing lines for each chapter are brilliant.

Ginger630Ginger630over 3 years ago

Oh my God. I should be in bed. It’s 1:30 am. But I HAD to finish this series. Very unique. I absolutely loved it!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
A very well.....

....written story. However, not my type. More for a fan of Harlequin Romance pulp.I gave the entire opus three stars, mainly based on it's almost faultless structure, syntax and spelling. As far as the story's heroine, she is the neediest I've ever read on this website. Her husband will always be facing a dual role....mate and father...

tiercenpttiercenptalmost 4 years ago

the only criticism I have is, you made her look like a dumb girl in previous chapters (2nd drama with daniel and her & heart attack, etc)

intentional or not intentional. There are other ways to describe/tell about an inner turmoil.

anyways loved the Story, excellently written

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
A gem of a story

This was a fabulous ride. Highs and lows. Beautifully done scenes. It just fits well.

Wish Daniel got more of a cumuppance tho. He is the WORST.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
What a delight!

This story is a gem. You have a great talent for bringing your characters to life. I wanted to reach in and have at "Daniel" the worthless tosser. I could almost see the cast and visualize their features. Amazing. Thank you!

KarensClit1990KarensClit1990over 5 years ago
Loved your story!

I do have a question though.

Tosser=you have that is Becka’s last name but when she insults Luke she calls him a “tosser” ?

I don’t understand—I tried to figure that “tosser” was a British version of “asshole”.

But it doesn’t jive with Becka having a last name as “Asshole”.

Otherwise I thought your story was fantastic. Thank you for the read.

Sxualchocol8Sxualchocol8over 5 years ago
Ab-so-lutely

SMASHING!!!

Good job!!

Sc8

YourLinkYourLinkalmost 6 years ago
Brilliant!!

Of course I rated this tale 5 stars. A great plot with its twists and turns. Warm caring characters (with one exception). A very well written piece. All in all a very enjoyable read.

curvygirl00curvygirl00almost 6 years ago
Back for another read.

This is one of my all time fave stories on this site.

CooperEssCooperEssalmost 6 years ago
Nice story

It was Really a joy to read this Story.

Nice plot and the people felt real.

Loved it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Excellent story read it last year but forgot about it until the other day. Reading it a second time has made me appreciate it more

MsQueen713MsQueen713over 7 years ago
Love this story !

Omg you found my dream guy ...Dr.Foster .. ;)

Lautz73Lautz73almost 8 years ago
The 2 anons

How is a person supposed to act when they were hours away from marrying somebody and find out that they were cheated on? It's not a happy thing to find out. I know from personal experience about being cheated on, it's not a laughing matter. At the end of the story she's not the whiny woman from the start. She shows true fire when she confronts the ex. That is the woman's true self. Think about the situation and take that into account.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Wow, totally agree with you anonymous

I wasn't going to comment but after seeing the comment that's from another anonymous person down below I can't not say anything. I totally agree with them, I just read this story again and I don't know why tosser foster loves this women. I thought this was a good read a long time ago but now... now she just annoys the crap out of me. All she does is bitch, faint and cry this whole story. How did I miss that my first time through? Other then the sex what does he get out of this relationship? A weak woman that always needs reassurance? Sad way to portray women in my opinion, you will see this is a common theme in there other stories as well. How did I miss this? I like your leading male characters, but the women.... not so much.

ParttimereaderParttimereaderabout 8 years ago
Fatal flaw

If Daniel wanted mum dead why get her to the hospital. Already knew he was getting 10%

BMSMABMSMAabout 8 years ago
Loved it!

Everything about this story was perfect! Thank you :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I suddenly realized...

I loved - and have read and re-read - your stories for a long time. Then it finally became clear to me that your heroines are whiny, helpless, uninteresting, weak women in need of rescuing. It hit me when Luke told her she was amazing, I wondered why. What is amazing about her? What is he in love with? I have no idea. She exhibits no particular traits that are admirable - the only thing she does is faint and need constant reassurance and help. Yuck. What an awful depiction of women.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I keep coming back...

And rereading your stories. So much fun. I hope you keep writing and posting!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Super!

Lovely story and a huge bonus on this site - proper grammar & punctuation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
best story of your writings

Out of all 3 that I read in the span of two nights, this one was my favorite. Thanks for writing it!

PaksdmPaksdmabout 9 years ago
wonderful...

work - congratulations - and thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
good story

But the end wasn't how i'd expected it to be. I mean you're a really great writer and i honestly loved this story but i don't know....the ending was kinda weak compared to the start. But all in all a great story, you're a very good writer

Addicted2WritingAddicted2Writingalmost 10 years ago
I don't know ...

... if you still read comments, but here goes!

I have been up allll night reading this. You are undoubtably one of the best, if THE best author here! You are incredibly talented, and I'm so very jealous of your gift.

Thank you for inviting us into Luke and Becks world.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Just Perfect

No mater what life brings you, please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Thank you so much for writing this!

fanfarefanfareabout 10 years ago
enjoyable read

Lily, I just want to say how much I enjoyed this story. For that matter all your stories. You have such a well-crafted writing style, with well-rounded characters in believable situations.

I hope you have the opportunity to continue writing and I will be checking out your ebook offerings.

phil2213phil2213about 10 years ago
Totally engaging drama; very addictive.

I couldn't read this fast enough. I was totally absorbed in this story. Evanslily is beyond talented. Totally awesome story. Just a few epilogue additions you may consider: What happened to Daniel, Janine and the child? Thank you so much!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
couldn't stop reading

I am now only going to get three hours of sleep because I got so hooked and had to read the entire story.

Randomly, I also always get sleepy in mercedes benzes and I found out my mom does too. I think it's something to do with their design.

calgarycamperscalgarycampersabout 10 years ago
Great story

I could not stop and until I read it all

Awesome

ThucydidesThucydidesabout 10 years ago

So was she or wasn't she pregnant at the wedding? Luke said "not have a bun in the oven" but then implied that she did.

Cindi47Cindi47over 10 years ago
Loved it!

Thanks for a wonderful love story with a happy ending!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wonderful

Thank you! This was such a sweet, genuine and still sexy love story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Favorite author!

I love your stories! 😘

yankeecatladyyankeecatladyover 10 years ago
Beautiful

I loved this story! Thank you!!!

dairetodairetoover 10 years ago
Loved this the first time i read it

And loved it even more this time :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
what

is ttthis 1*

shhh42shhh42over 10 years ago
Thank YOU!

THANK YOU FOR WRITING!! What a beautiful story! Such well developed characters! I'm glad I got to read it in its entirety. It would have been so hard to wait between chapters! Keep writing. You have a WONDERFUL Gift!!

Giggles4uGiggles4ualmost 11 years ago
Simply Wonderful!

One of the BEST stories on here! Loved it!

babyprincess247babyprincess247almost 11 years ago

I've read this story twice now, I just love this story!!! I hope you keep writing stories, I've read all of the ones you have and I've loved them all, but this one by far is my absolute favorite, amazing job!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Have read 2 of your stories now - both very sweet and romantic. Will keep reading. Hope I can find some where the girl doesn't sleep with the guy within hours of meeting him - however you sugarcoat it, that's pretty slutty.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Just WOW!

The best ever! Loved it :D

kocsicleskocsiclesabout 11 years ago
Voting

I love how every time I come back I'm able to give it 5 stars again!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Wonderful story!

It never gets old. I keep coming back to read it whenever I need a dose of romance. I love it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Great story - you have real talent - can't wait to read your other stories

KatLadyKatLadyabout 11 years ago
Ditto--this is one of the best stories on Lit

It is also one of my favorite stories. This must be the 5th time I've read this story and it never gets old. I hope I find my Luke and I'm happy that Becks found hers after that tosser Daniel.

GREAT STORY

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Best. Nuffsed

feelinromanticfeelinromanticover 11 years ago
back again

This is still the best story on lit as far as im concerned :)

tompo296tompo296over 11 years ago
Brilliant absolutely brilliant

I have only just commented on this story, having saved myself for the end. May I complement you on such a superbly written tale. Well Done and Thank you

Bob925Bob925over 11 years ago
Another lovely story from a wonderful author

Some of the excellent stories on this site are so good that I wonder why the authors are not earning a living from their writing. This is one of them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Nice fantasy

I'm learning that I like the romance better than the sex.

ByronBrandtByronBrandtover 11 years ago

Who'd have thought that a random meeting on a beach would lead to properly saving mom's life, eh?

Daniel must have been quite a smooth talker to get Mom to put him in her will, especially BEFORE the wedding!

Good thing he was caught out before he got away with it.

Again, highly enjoyable story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
in the mood for candy

Just finished the series. You did a great job with the amount of plot in each chapter. I agree with the previous commenter that Rebecca doesn't have a huge amount of agency and background, but the story is enjoyable. You also found a nice way of including realistic medical details without making that aspect too technical.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
A Bit Like Candy

This story was very good; I gave it 4 out of 5 stars. Fun, playful characters, a few nice twists (that weren't too twisted), and good erotic scenes. Well-done.

(But if I can swim against the tide, as it were, and say why I didn't give it 5/5 stars? It was kind of like candy: it was delicious, but at the end, I didn't feel quite satisfied. Then I realized why: Becky is practically a non-player in the story. Almost every decision is made for her by Luke or someone else. Luke is a veritable benevolent Greek god, so it turns out OK, sure. But the ending would feel even more satisfying if both parties had real agency in the relationship and there was some really clear, traceable basis to their obvious mutual attraction.

Don't take that too harshly, though: I read all 10 chapters avidly, and that says a lot. It was a very good story!)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
love the story

I love this story, I'm glad i found it complete and didn't have to wait for updates. This is as good as any i have read in The books called Little Black Dress Books which are light hearted romance novels with erotica content. I'm looking forward to your next story which i'm about to start now. please keep writing you really should see about getting published

Latinlover15Latinlover15over 11 years ago
Amazing story

And an even more amazing ending, glad to see that bastard Daniel got his

browneyes213browneyes213over 11 years ago
love it.

ive read this so many times. its soooo good :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I don't know how many times I have read this, but I love it more each time, so much so I bought it. Well done!!!! Don't worry about those little inconsistencies.

evanslilyevanslilyover 11 years agoAuthor
Re: Inconsistencies

LOL!

Now that's what I call attention to detail. :) Thanks for pointing that out. Once I've finished Camp NaNoWriMo (that's 50,000 words of a story to be written during the month of August - currently at 46,000...) I'll go in and fix it.

Thanks for reading!

Lily

-x-

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Inconsistencies

First of all, I'd like to say that I absolutely loved this story. In my opinion, it's the best on this entire site. I've read your other stories, and I desperately hope that you'll write more in the future.

But the main thing I wanted to say is that I noticed that in chapter 1, Becky says when she's crying all over Luke that she hadn't shed a single tear up until that point.

But then in Chapter 4, she mentions that her face had been "perpetually blotchy from crying."

There seems to be a disconnect here. Thought you might want to fix that.

But either way, the story was fantastic and I do hope you'll add more stories.

wrc264wrc264over 11 years ago
Really Sorry

Really sorry to see this end, it was such a very good read and should be published in a book somewhere, like most of your stories.

LeahbeLeahbealmost 12 years ago
I truly loved this story...

and could read it again and again and again!!!

ladybug71ladybug71almost 12 years ago
This story was.....

just downright amazing!! I loved the wonderful storyline and your down-to-Earth characters!! Thank you for writing this!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Absolutely perfect!

I've read this story countless times, now, and as a 20-something woman I love the story. Yes, Rebecca seems to have low self-esteem and many critics don't understand why Luke would want to be with someone like her, but remember the story is from her point of view. She is thinking all of these outlandish thoughts, because that's what us girls do. We are unpredictably grumpy, we come across as snobbish when really we're just unsure of ourselves and often we assume the hot guy's come-ons aren't serious, and are a little shy of their advances. I doubt that the story would be quite so melodramatic had it been written in third person, but that's one thing I love about it. I feel like I can relate to Rebecca because her thoughts are those of a typical woman, for better or worse!

And as always, Evanslily, I can't wait to read whatever new you've got brewing in your head! I sure hope you finish it soon! Keep up the GREAT work. You're my favorite author!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
The absolute best !!

This has been the best story I have read on this website, I never wanted it to end, I just loved how gentle Luke was with her! Makes me want a guy like him even more than I already did <3

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Amazing but...

First off, I want you to know that I have now read 3 of the 4 series that you have posted. I've left positive comments on each of them and I assure you that I deeply enjoyed reading every one of them. Please do not, in any way, let the following discourage you. I'd simply like to offer some constructive criticism.

I've noticed a trend among the lead female characters in these stories. As others have commented, her personality it typically not explored in detail. While I enjoy that this allows me to insert myself into her role, it leaves me wondering how she manages to hold onto these damn-near perfect guys. I assume that she is physically attractive but I can't imagine what else the guy is seeing in her. There is definitely chemistry but what makes her worthy of a lifelong commitment? And I must admit that I find of the woman's actions frustrating. She lacks confidence, in the deepest sense, and she spends the entire story second-guessing and ignoring the guy's blatant come-ons. Mild insecurity is relatable but this extends to a point where she repeatedy pushes the guy away. In this story, for example, Rebecca was extremely rude to Luke from when they first met, even after he went out of his way to help her. I can't imagine why a real guy would take such crap from a complete stranger and still pursue her.

Alright so it's coming back to the consistently low self-esteem, as my primary complaint about the lead female character. I would just love to see a strong woman receive this sort of happy ending. Rebecca proves herself incapable of making important decisions for herself. Her life revolved around two men and when one of them weren't controlling her, it was her mother. It seems that the biggest decision she made was the one to leave Daniel but she sure did take her time, first. It was as if Daniel gave her permission to leave, when he accidentally sent that text.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Amazed

I thought this was a fantastic story and to be honest it would make an amazing movie!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Luke is a bit better than Rebecca deserves,

But isn't that what all of us want out of a relationship? Someone who makes us feel special and like we deserve better treatment. I'm so in love with Luke right now, it not going to be quite fair to my husband tonight, it will be hard to match up to Luke on a regular Tuesday night. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Good read

One of the dest I've read on this site.

GimletEdgeGimletEdgeover 12 years ago
Re: Comments about Rebecca's character.

I thought it was rather clever of Evanslily to leave readers with room to imagine themselves into Becks' persona.

Did you notice that we were never once given her cup size? Never told what she does for a living? Everything had to be inferred. We discover from actions and reactions during the tale itself that she is sensitive, she is discovering her strength and reconnecting with her courage. Overcoming her diffidence. Recovering from hurt. The story unfolded, as all the good ones do, in partnership with the reader. We know the effect that the two lovers had on one another, but except for the broadest strokes the rest emerged from interpretive interaction.

And as an erotic author, it seems very fitting that Evanslily allows us to don the "costumes" she created, leaving room for us in the lovers' bed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wonderful story!

I've never commented on a story before, but I couldn't resist sharing my thoughts with you. This is without question the best story I've ever read on the internet. I'm an English major and avid reader of romance novels and I think you should aspire to write a book yourself. There are a few flaws in the story, as there are bound to be (I agree that I feel like Becky's character could use more development. I'd like to know what else she offers Luke and I did wonder why he let her be choked for more than a millisecond to begin with.), but you really have talent. I was captivated by this story and I'm excited to read your other ones. A request - I'm not sure what your other topics/settings are, but I've never found a good romance set in a college atmosphere. If you ever get in the mood to write about college life, I'd be very happy to read it. Anyway, great work on this story! I hope you keep writing!

PS - Nice username! I originally clicked the story above some others because I liked the reference to Harry Potter (although I see that you didn't mean it to be).

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Great story, but two issues: one, contrary to a previous (anonymous) commentor's asinine assertions, there really wasn't much becks offered luke in the relationship other than being a slightly above average female. don't get me wrong, she's an absolutely fantastic character, but luke provides her with so much and its not equally returned. who knows, maybe he just really likes broken women. but when she's not broken anymore?

two: the final action sequence. where is luke while daniel is choking becks out while talking to her? he should only be a few steps away and we've already seen he's not the deer-in-the-headlights type of guy. so he was just watching his love get choked? I get there was some dialogue that needed to happen, but it was too much for the time-frame presented to remain realistic.

still, wonderful story, keep writing! your insights into the self-doubts that take root in ones mind are spot on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Just had to let you know -

I have returned to THIS story about 10 times sense you've posted it. I absolutely LOVE it - it's one of my favorite all time stories ever - not just on this site! :) Thank you very much for sharing it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

It's funny how "characters" just walk into an authors life. Not bothering to give a second thought about it, what they are about or showing their true selves until they are ready to. Leaving an author powerless as to how the story ends. But that's the romance to any story exquisitely written is'nt it??? Well done Lily and I can only hope to meet one of your leading men ~ YUMMY ;) Don't EVER let the critics and complainers discourage you. Daniel...well...that's just it. He HAD to be Daniel. Just as all the characters HAD to be who they are. Thank ~ You ssooo much for sharing those characters with all of us who enjoy an excellant read (and whisky) every now and again. Slainte

Seamless_HarmonySeamless_Harmonyover 12 years ago
Loved it!

I really, really, really enjoyed this story! I want a Luke *pouty face*, lol. Doesn't have to be a surgeon, just, ah, good with his hands :P. I loved that he turned out to be Becks' Mom's surgeon. I mean, I guessed it was going to be him, but it was nice that I guessed right. I've now read all your stories. Wonderful!

Stevens_rockStevens_rockover 12 years ago
odd twist with Daniel

Daniel turning into an evil little munchgin at the end was a little over the top. I liked it a lot better when he was a "real" character. Someone who made a mistake (or many) and was trying to reconcile. Having him turn into a storybook villan turned this whole thing into more of a fairytale then it needed to be. It remindes me of many first time writers adding a throwaway abusive character just so the real suitor can "prove their worth" by beating them up.

Daniel was in no way a throwaway villan. You had me believing that he honestly cared about Rebbeca. Mabey he didn't love her but to have their whole relationship be a farce over money felt thin.

Anyways, loved the story aside from that. Tommorow I will probably start in on another and I hope that they will be of simmilar quality to this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Love this story!! this story should be made in a movie!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
amazing

I can't tell u how much I love this story, iv read all the chapters 4 times now. Can't get enough of it u should write books lady!!!

MadeYaLookMadeYaLookover 12 years ago
Loved it :)

Don't get me wrong - I gave every Chapter 5 stars, I stayed up until 5am because I couldn't stop reading - but it wouldn't be me if I had nothing to criticise. I think the last two chapters were a bit too much about what a jerk Daniel was. I mean we already knew he cheated on Becks on his bachelor party. I grasp that it fit his character to say he'd been doing it from the start of their relationship, too. But did he really had to have a kid and a second relationship? Did he really had to want to marry Becks just for the money or talk about killing her mom just so he'd get the dollars? That's my only criticism. I loved the characters otherwise, but IMHO there was no need to turn Daniel from an absolute jerk into the worst ass this planet has seen :)

Please, keep it up :) I'll start reading your other stories now, and I'll soon be out of material!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Loved it!

That was such a beautiful story. I felt I could really relate to the characters and the plot was so complex and well-written. Thankyou very much for taking the time to write this!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Amazing!

Don't ever, and I mean EVER, stop writing!!! Beautiful journey you've allowed me to be a part of. Please write more stories and don't ever quit!

0649d0649dalmost 13 years ago
great story; one question...

I'm a guy but I hate the pushy guys in your stories. Daniel got jealous of Luke in the hospital earlier in the story when she fainted while Daniel was out to phone someone. Are all us guys like that (I don't think so, but I may be wrong) or what? Anyway this was a lovely story. I can imagine her becoming apoplectic upon seeing some strange woman in her apartment!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Oh my god.

Wow, words cannot describe how engrossed I have been in your story for the past 6 hours. Amazing work, really. I absolutely loved it. I hope to see some of your work on a shelf at the local bookstore one day! Great job! Oh, and can you package mail me Luke Foster? I swear I'll send him back soon...

prashant1225prashant1225almost 13 years ago
A story that truly relates to us "hopeful" romantics.

Superb Work, I hope you continue to dazzle and take my breath away, and perhaps one day i will find someone to take my breath away as this story so aptly has.

rapperbsrapperbsalmost 13 years ago
As usual GREAT STORY!

I started surfing the top rated stories on Literotica and ran across your Anything for You series. Great writing on all your stories. This is no exception. My only regret is I only have one more story to read, but at least it a long one. Hope more stories are in the works!

jamac1024jamac1024almost 13 years ago
*sigh*

why is it that my dream man just exists in stories like this? love your writings hope you do more...big fan....surprising that i've found quite few authors who are seriously good writers in an erotic website...go figure...seriously, i'm a fan of yours now that i've read ur stories...pls do keep on writing

ambush184ambush184almost 13 years ago
Wish I'd read it sooner.

Just that, wish I'd read it sooner. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Nothing Better

I just recently started reading the "Romance" section of this site. I must say, I have been missing some amazing stories. This would be the top of the list. I will be spreading the word of your stories to everyone i know. ♥♥♥♥AMAZING♥♥♥♥

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous