All Comments on 'Caught Ch. 02'

by mikec1010

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Great series of stories

What a great story. Many a married man's secret dream! Can't wait for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Fantasy of most men I suspect!

Excellent story, dealing with the surpressed bi-sexual in virtually all of us. The fact the men had sex doesn't make them gay, as another critic states, but merely shows a willingness to experiment. Lucky fellas

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Let's see more!

Hot concept. My wife and I chat about a bi guy joining us in bed (no domination stuff as Ruthie is doing) -- but plenty of action. I doubt that it will ever happen; but it's a sure-fire way to get me off lol.

I'd like to see Dave fuck Ruthie and vice-versa, and the husband fuck Dave too. As with most of this author's stories, I think the str8 guys kiss too easily rather than balk -- and this was before Ruthie came home in the first installment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
very hot story

This story is so hot it makes we wish my wife was just like yours. It really turned me on thinking about making out and french kissing my male lover while my wife watched. I have really gotten into making out with my male lovers and I really wish my wife knew. Maybe your story will be the inspiration I need to tell her about my secret gay sex life. Maybe she will conveniently "catch me" with another guy's big cock in my mouth or in my ass. I can't wait until she finds out about me.

wdbtchrwdbtchrover 11 years ago
Very Hot

I love the subject, just need a little longer to get off.

rfhh1959rfhh1959about 11 years ago
SO hot

This is a fantasy of mine thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I know where you're coming from

I am not crazy about labels and never considered myself as gay or straight in those terms. That said, having a huge cock stuffed up my ass is something I enjoy immensely, although I have very little emotional attachment to the man fucking me. It's strictly a physical act to me. I am very much turned on by size and have never met a dick that was too big. I've managed both a cock over 10 inches long and as thick as my girlfriend's wrist as well a "pumped" cock that nearly split me open. That was the only time I did bareback and took a load as it was too large for a condom ( we tried) and I was too hot to stop. Afterwards, my girlfriend was able to fist my sloppy hole easily. Good times.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous