All Comments on 'Caught Ch. 03'

by MarleeM

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 11 years ago
A great storyline

I don't know why he wants to share his beautiful mom with his friends, and let them see her in her sexy outfit. I'd think he wouldn't want to share her with anyone, even his dad.

I hope that he takes advantage of his mom while undressing her, and gets her hot and horny, and she allows him to lick her pussy, with her son showing her how much he loves her, and he'd do anything to please her, and since her husband ignores her.

She may want to have her son make love to her and not feel guilty about it.

Thanks for the read.

MaryRMaryRover 11 years ago
Delectable

Loved your build up. It was so exciting. Hope you write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
love this story line

Enjoy this story.......can not wait to see where this is going.........

mumblegooseeggmumblegooseeggover 11 years ago
Please continue... great story!

I like your pace, progressing slow and easy. What I'd eventually like to see is for Ricky and his mom to come full circle and go on cam together, with Ricky' friends watching, maybe thinking that Ricky has discovered and seduced the woman they had all seen and then discovering she is his mom... endless possibilities! No hurry, though, I'll enjoy whatever Ricky and his mom get up to next, just the two of them.

bea_coolbea_coolover 11 years ago
Excellent installment

Keep on taking your time. I'm glad Ricky's friends are going to be back in the story soon and that they still don't know that Ricky's mom is the same woman they watch nude on internet. I'm glad to see she is still having fun and enjoying this adventure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
So many questions...

"Are these okay even though they aren't the same color," he asked. "I guess I have dreamed about seeing you in your bra and a thong but I never paid much attention to the colors." Ricky smiled and blushed.

Lovin this Story!

Josephep2003Josephep2003over 9 years ago
Love the build up

Great story and I love the way things are slowly progressing!!

austin_voyaustin_voyover 9 years ago
Love it!

Most of the comments say the same thing and I'll agree. The pacing is just about right. None of the common "we undressed and he pounded my pussy" kind of story.

I'm adding you to my favorites list!

nylonpunkienylonpunkieabout 4 years ago
Funny and touching

I like their teasing relationship, nicely written, x

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a12 months ago

Light hearted chapter. The son learned how to dress a woman. Mother and son respect each other as humans and as mother and son. Both are aware of and recognize the emotional sensitivity of the other. Both mother and son recognize that the son willingly wants to please his mother. His request to his mother as to how she is to arrive home after work shows his mother how beautiful, sexy and proud he is of her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMarleeM@MarleeM
720 Followers
I hope you enjoy my stories. I write about things that have happened and things that I may have wished had happened. I think it might be fun for you to decide which is which. If you contact me, please have a profile and PLEASE use complete words and sentences. Thanks

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Caught Ch. 02 Previous Part
Caught Series Info