Caught Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MarleeM
MarleeM
720 Followers

"I think we'd better get my skirt and blouse on, Ricky," I said. "As much fun as this is, we are taking to long. Here, take my blouse and help me put it on. You can button it if you like."

Ricky picked up my silk blouse and held it up for me to slide into it. He then walked in front of me and began to button it. As he did so, his hands touched my breasts several times and my nipples were very obvious through the flimsy bra and thin silk blouse.

Ricky then held my skirt so I could I could slip into it. As he slid my skirt up my legs, his hands were able o touch my legs and hips. Then, as he zipped it in back, he slid his hand into he skirt as he tucked in my blouse.

"I'm going to have to be careful today, Ricky," I said.

"Why, Mom?," he asked.

"Well, the slit in my skirt goes up high enough that my stocking tops may be visible. Also, my blouse an bra are so sheer that my nipples will be sticking out at everyone. I think I'll have to keep my jacket on all day and be careful how I sit." I smiled at him.

"Did I do okay, though," he asked.

"You did great, hon," I said. "Maybe I'll let you dress me more often."

"That'd be great ,Mom," he said. "I was wondering, though"

"What?," I asked.

"Can you do me a favor?" he asked. "When you leave work tonight will you be sure to take your jacket off when you drive home and don' be too careful about how you sit as you're driving."

"Ricky," I said, "Why do you want me to do that?"

"The guys will be here when you get home and I want them to see how sexy you are," he said. "I'd love them to see you in that blouse and bra and I'd love it if hey could see your stocking tops as you got out of the car." He blushed.

"Well, I said, "I'll see what I can do."

MarleeM
MarleeM
720 Followers
12