Caught Coach

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stacy got up slowly from her slave's tits and stood for a moment enjoying the view. Sara looked like a pitiful wretch and it made Stacy happy to know she was responsible for breaking the woman down like this. What a great feeling to know you're at the top of the food chain in any situation. Stacy was a predator and Sara her prey.

Stacy reached down and removed the gag from her pet's mouth. "You'll be needing that tongue free for cleanup duty", she said to the submissive little slut at her feet. Stacy decided to leave her slave's arms and legs tied tight until after the slut's tits were freed. The young girl knew what torment lie ahead for Sara when the blood was allowed to flow back into her bloated udders.

Stacy turned around and presented her sculpted ass to her tortured coach. She then sat herself down on the slave's face allowing her just enough room to breathe. She didn't give the woman time to think as she began to undo the ropes binding her now grotesquely bloated tits. Stacy worked quickly to remove the bonds as she wanted the blood to return quickly causing as much pain to her slave as possible. With practiced ease Stacy removed the last of the ropes in a flourish worthy of Broadway.

Sara's response was immediate and violent. She screamed in agony and began thrashing around like an epileptic in mid seizure. Stacy was glad she had left the other ropes in place as Sara's wild bucking was more intense than she imagined. Sara was screaming her torment into Stacy's ass causing ripples of vibrations throughout the young girl's crotch. Stacy for her part found herself getting off again from the wild ride she was experiencing on her coach's face. She found herself having another, smaller orgasm just as Sara began to calm down.

Stacy had to laugh at the thought of how much fun tonight had been. She untied her poor slave and allowed Sara a few minutes to stretch out or painful muscles. The angry purple color was still in evidence in Sara's tits but seemed to be easing up a bit. Stacy was getting bored waiting for her slave and also needed to use the bathroom. She ordered Sara to get up and follow her upstairs but the woman could not raise herself higher than hands and knees. Stacy kicked her once knocking the slave over onto her back again. She picked up the soaking panties that had been in Sara's mouth and wiped her slaves face with them. Stacy then grabbed her coach's hair and dragged her face up into her still wet pussy.

"Clean me bitch", was all she said. An exhausted Sara began licking and sucking her mistress clean of all juices. When Stacy was satisfied she ordered Sara to clean her tears and snot off of her feet. Sara bent to the task and licked her owner's feet clean of her mess. Stacy smiled down at her pet and said, "Alright cunt, I have to go home now but I have to piss too. I'm going to give you a choice. You can crawl your ass into the bathtub to receive my piss or you can have it here. Just remember if it's the tub you can afford to be messy but if it's here you'll have to drink every drop so as not to spill on the floor."

Sara cried quietly as she made her choice. She knew she couldn't make it up the stairs right now so she crawled to her mistress and lifted her face up to the young girl's crotch. Stacy laughed at the sight and squatted slightly to allow her pet access to her drink. Stacy said, "I love having you as my personal toilet you nasty fucking bitch. Nothing makes me happier than watching you humiliate yourself like this. Well, nothing but hearing you scream that is."

Sara was beyond humiliated at this point. Using her mouth as a toilet was a favorite past time of the girls and they rarely pissed anywhere else anymore. Bracing herself for the taste, Sara sealed her mouth to Stacy's pussy just in time as Stacy released a torrent of piss into her urinal's mouth. Sara was disgusted by the taste and struggled like she did every time to drink the vile liquid. She gulped down mouthful after mouthful never spilling a drop. As Stacy's flow began to slow down, Sara started to softly lick at the girl's pussy. She had learned how to be a good toilet for each of the girls and knew that Stacy liked to be licked as she finished. Sara cleaned her owner's pussy and gave it a kiss when she finished saying "Thank you for my wonderful drink Miss Stacy", just as she had been taught.

Stacy sneered at her with disgust and wasted no time getting dressed. As she was leaving Stacy turned almost as an afterthought and said, "I'm staying home tomorrow night but Rose will be here to keep you company. Better get your tongue in shape; you know how much she loves having her asshole licked. Later cunt". With that Stacy closed the door behind her and left Sara alone in a bundle of humiliation and despair. Sara cried softly as she looked around her living room. She didn't have the strength to move so she laid her head down on the hard floor and closed her eyes. Thoughts of more torment at the hands of the 4 sadistic girls filled her head as exhaustion finally overtook her and pulled her into sleep.