Caught Doing Self Service

Story Info
Caught by wife masturbating.
1k words
3.95
84.9k
12
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I continually have thoughts which have led me to express myself through masturbation.

I have always found myself eager to pleasure myself, first in my head the thoughts take form, and then they grow and spread throughout my body eventually taking me to my "Happy Place".

My wife Kim had told me it was ok but I was to share it with her. I did just that but of course my sexual bounds seemed to be more like the Ponderosa in size as compared to the corral I may have led her to believe existed.

One day I left for work, first kissing her goodbye as she spoke of her day's plans. I nodded, preoccupied with the thoughts of coming back home to slowly masturbate to the tune of 2-3 massive orgasms. She told me of a dozen shopping stops and asked if I needed anything and I added a couple items. I left and shortly after she did as well.

I rode around the neighborhood, returning after 15 minutes to find her gone. I let myself back in and went to the bedroom. I opened our closet and took out a footlocker I stored my favorite equipment in. I removed my clothes, then I retrieved the key to the lock from behind my dresser and then I was in. I took out a tube of K-Y Jelly as well as 2 Butt Plugs. I applied a small amount to the first butt plug and lifting my leg I slowly moved the tip to the opening, excited to feel my anus welcome it. It took my breath away but it eventually slid in, allowing the sphincter muscles to grip it. I went to the hall closet and got a few towels and proceeded to the computer room.

I opened up a folding chair and put one of the towels on it, which would hold my toys. I took the second towel and laid it on my chair. I didn't want to stain my computer chair. I went back to my bedroom and retrieved the second Butt Plug, along with 2 nice sized dildos. I took a quick inventory of the condition of my cock, and yes it had already started to allow precum to form on the slit. I slowly reached down, slid my skin back over the head and ran my finger across the wet tip, scooping the precum up. I licked its sweetness and returned to the computer room. I clicked on my movie files and started them playing. I went one last time to the bedroom and got my RoboSuckII and also my Fleshlight.

Now I settled in for some hot porn and masturbating. I went to a scene of big black stud, which I have fantasized about on many occasions. I slowly started stroking my cock. My cock is not the largest in the world. It is a nice seven and three quarters inches long but I have very larges testicles. They produce a lot of cum and believe you me I love stroking myself. I take out the RoboSuckII and apply some lube and slowly allow it to enter the port of pleasure.

The machine I switch on and slowly it starts a steady sucking motion. My cock is soon engorged as I watch the scene on the computer monitor. The black stud has found him an eager white slut and he forces her to not only suck his cock but swallow his girth. She gags but simply is ignored. I start a slow deep breathing as I switch to my Fleshlight. If you have never used one, it is to die for. More like a real pussy than one would imagine.

I slowly squirt K Y Jelly inside and then follow with my stiff member. I slowly mimic what's on screen and then stand up, slowly stroking while removing the Butt Plug. I replaced it with a 9 Inch Dildo, allowing the head to enter and forcing my breath to deepen. I turn back around and sit in my chair, slowing taking the dildo deep within, causing me to pump even harder. The pace quickens onscreen and so do I.

I now have my eyes closed and start to squeeze my nipples which have swollen up. I listen as the black stud tells his slut what is going to happen as she squeals she can t take it, which causes me to in turn feel the building of a hot load myself. I am so preoccupied I don't even hear what is going on around me. I hump my Fleshlight and squeeze my ass muscles around the dildo and as I start to moan I am interrupted by Kim's voice.

"Jeff, what are you doing?" she mocks anger.

I am so far gone and so close to release I just explode into the Fleshlight. Kim puts her purse down, unzips her jeans and slowly exits them. She walks up to me, and slides a finger inside her panties, tracing along side her spread wet lips. She extends her finger to my mouth. I open slowly as I smell her strong musk. She makes me lick them as she pulls her top off.

She smiles mischievously to me, motioning me to the bedroom. She removes her white cotton panties, allowing them to drop to the floor. She climbs the bed and spreads her legs. I am still weak from my orgasm; my dildo now slips from its grip and falls to the floor. She motions me between her legs and shoves my head to her matted crotch. She was so turned on by my show as I slowly suckle her clit, she floods my nostrils and erupts herself on my face.

I smile as she speaks, "Jeff, I have known for quite a while what you are up to. I just got so turned on, I had to watch you"

We both held each other as we cuddled in the warm afterglow of self service on my part and a satisfied spouse on her part.