All Comments on 'Caught in Panties'

by littlejoe10

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
A nice, sweet story

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Cute

That's such a cute story!

I too for the longest time have had insanely wild fantasies about seeing a man in panties AND seeing a man masturbate. (My husband is too vanilla for either.) And here you bring them BOTH together as one!

Nothing arouses a woman more than watching a man masturbate. And yours was so cute, darling!

Amanda

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Nice short story

Quite a few panty wearers desire to be caught. Usually target who they want to do it. Older women seem more understanding and can keep confidence.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Loved It!

I to love to wear panties. More to before my wife became okay with it. I guess somewhere in my mind I would like to get caught wearing panties. I like the feel and how they keep my cock where it should be. More stories!

DragonologistDragonologistover 10 years ago
Love thongs

I have been wearing thong underwear for years. My own, not my wife's. She does not like them, but knows I wear them, she buys them for me. Nothing feels like the smooth silk or nylon fabric against my asshole or holding my balls and cock tightly in place. I have never really thought about being caught, but will be now! ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
men in thongs

I too am a man that only wears thongs and g strings, ( many companies make good selections ) And there is nothing more exciting than " flashing a little whale tail " Thruthfully it has gotten me MANY sexy comments from the girls who saw them, and it has led to me getting more sex than you can Imagine !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

BuLL SH**T

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Yo're right dear annony you are bull shit and cow shit and sheep shit, etc

you're full of shit and you suck and swallow. gave it a 5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
mmm love that to be me...

Those who don't know the wonderful feeling of panties, silk and lace , are missing out. Those who scuff at stories are the ones who are still in the cupboard with door slightly ajar... cautious to explore yet quick to comment negatively as if they were not interested or in fact they are not panty wearers..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous